What should I do with my $1000 winnings from Lapdance?

joe67

EOG Enthusiast
Re: What should I do with my $1000 winnings from Lapdance?

what do mean is it true?

I said it and Shrink said it.

He doesnt have to chose the charity but thought it would be a decent endng to all this

I just wanted to make sure wvu knew this could be 3,000 to help out some kids and whoever they decide needs the money .

guys enough with the feuds ,lapdance,timetopay, the shrink and wvu are all going to help out some kids who need it and thats what is important in the end.I hope a mod will help with all this and get the wheels rolling.

well done gentleman

lol there's your piece of cheese for the day clown.....you must read every post I make because you're there within 5 mins anytime I say anything.

I would not accept the funds under ANY circumstances....it was a joke dickhead

you shouldnt use the word "dick" in the main forum cockbreath.

WVU

EOG Master

that is cute and all. and i love dogs and all animals for the most part. however there are sick HUMANS in this world that could use the money. WVU whatever you choose I wouldnt send it to a Animal Shelter. Lets help PEOPLE before we help animals

:rolleyes:

What if one of the people that benefit from this stiff fund is our very own PO69? That is like a double whammy on animals.
:+textinb3

WVU

EOG Master

Odds of Journeystiff actually using the $ to pay back TTinCO-

"yes" +100000000000
"no" OTB

WVU,
with all the stiffs and degenerates that will come out of the woodwork to try to "win" this $ from you, make sure that you pay their respective stiffee, rather than directly giving them the funds.

absolutely. but the stiff gets full credit and no more shit can be said about it

WVU

EOG Master

I just wanted to make sure wvu knew this could be 3,000 to help out some kids and whoever they decide needs the money .

guys enough with the feuds ,lapdance,timetopay, the shrink and wvu are all going to help out some kids who need it and thats what is important in the end.I hope a mod will help with all this and get the wheels rolling.

well done gentleman

They are free to donate to whoever they want. If I were to choose another worthy cause I would hope they wouldn't penalize the children. I can get matching donations from several sources. I have already looked into it.

Journeyman

EOG Master

Im no ghost my friend, I am the real thing. Pay you debts Stiffy McNopay.

Yeah you're the real thing, WTF is that? ::LMAO::

Some new poster from the Rx that just happens to know the entire history , you must really have a lot of free time to know so much, 'the real thing' lol

The Rx must be more dead than I even realized for them to be over here haggling WVU over this BS (a bet he never even lost).:rolleyes:

Journeyman

EOG Master

They are free to donate to whoever they want. If I were to choose another worthy cause I would hope they wouldn't penalize the children. I can get matching donations from several sources. I have already looked into it.

Guess TTP only wants to donate to charity if you do...weird.

It will be interesting when he backs out of the Bash this summer....he's full of shit.

WVU

EOG Master

Jman, NES/ NesAdvantage/Dimebag has been around the Rx for a while now. He resides in Costa Rica and works for some pissant book. He has evolved from the Costa Rican forum over there

Thanks for clearing that up WVU, I miss your RR post but I must say that this situation is scamdalous to say the least. Just for the record J-turd is way more scummy than you are IMO.

ballwonder

EOG Master

All of it to Alex Lemonade Stand. I think honestly what should be done WVU.

J

joeybagadonuts

It will be interesting when he backs out of the Bash this summer....he's full of shit.

Hmmm, backing out of a bash, sounds familiar doesnt it, Journeystiff....

Only in "forumville" as you would say, does the biggest shut-in stiff, actually say someone else is "full of shit".

ballwonder

EOG Master

Clue me in on what this is I know I heard about this recently?

ABOUT ALEX'S LEMONADE STAND
In 2000, a 4 year old cancer patient named Alexandra "Alex" Scott announced a seemingly simple idea -she was holding a lemonade stand to raise money to help "her doctors" find a cure for kids with cancer. The idea was put into action by Alex and her older brother, Patrick, when they set up the first "Alex's Lemonade Stand for Childhood Cancer" on their front lawn in July of 2000.
For the next four years, despite her deteriorating health, Alex held an annual lemonade stand to raise money for childhood cancer research. Following her inspirational example, thousands of lemonade stands and other fundraising events have been held across the country by children, schools, businesses, and organizations, all to benefit Alex's Lemonade Stand Foundation for childhood cancer. On August 1st, 2004, Alex died peacefully at the age of 8 -- she had raised over $1 million for childhood cancer research in her short lifetime.
Alex's spirited determination to raise awareness and money for all childhood cancer while she bravely fought her own deadly battle with cancer has inspired thousands of people, from all walks of life to raise money and give to her cause. Alex's family and supporters are committed to continuing her inspiring legacy through Alex's Lemonade Stand Foundation, a registered 501c3 charity. As of June 2008, Alex's Lemonade Stand Foundation has raised over $19 million for childhood cancer research. The result -- Alex's Lemonade Stand Foundation has given millions of dollars for childhood cancer research across the country! <HR align=left width=750>
MISSION STATEMENT
Alex's Lemonade Stand Foundation is a unique foundation that has evolved from a young cancer patient's front yard lemonade stand to a nationwide fundraising movement for childhood cancer.
Alex's Lemonade Stand Foundation is committed to:

*Raising money and awareness for pediatric cancer causes, primarily research into new cures and treatments.

*Encouraging and educating others, especially children, to raise money for Alex's Lemonade Stand Foundation for childhood cancer.
<HR align=left width=750>OUR VISION:

A Cure for all children with cancer

<HR align=left width=750>
WHAT MAKES ALEX'S LEMONADE STAND DIFFERENT THAN OTHER CHARITIES?
Alex took the very simple idea of a lemonade stand and combined it with the cause of pediatric cancer - a natural and meaningful fit. The simple concept of "fighting childhood cancer, one cup at a time" has allowed people who would not usually participate in fundraising, especially children, to organize and raise money for childhood cancer. Adults and children have been inspired by Alex's giving spirit - since 2004 there have been over 8000 Alex's Lemonade Stands held across the country. These stands have been organized by a diverse group of devoted volunteers including large and small businesses, inner city school children, senior centers, pre-school aged children, a juvenile detention center, college students, and a group of homeless people. The lesson that children and adults everywhere learn from holding their own lemonade stands is simple but powerful - every person can make a difference in the world.
Additionally, Alex's Lemonade Stand has inspired people who would not be likely to donate to childhood cancer to make donations with the reassurance that "no donation is too small". The Lemonade Stand as a fundraiser brings charitable giving to communities and neighborhoods, making donating simple and rewarding for everyone.
Alex's Lemonade Stand Foundation is also unique in its approach to providing grants. Our goal is to partner with the staff at leading research and treatment facilities around the country. We work with them to identify the specific ways in which the Foundation can make a difference for children who need new advances in treatments-and who need these options today, not tomorrow. We know what a difference those new advances can make -- they gave Alex four years of life and inspired her to start raising money to help other children with difficult to treat cancers.
AWARDS AND RECOGNITION
Alex Scott has been honored with numerous awards, including the Good Housekeeping Hero For Health Award, the Philadelphia 76ers Hometown Hero Award (2002 and 2003) The Philadelphia Foundation's Philanthropist of The Year for 2003, a Volvo For Life Award 2003, The Association for Fundraising Professionals Youth in Philanthropy Award 2004, a Kellogg's Child Development Award 2004,a Please Touch Museum Great Friend to Kids Award 2006, and The Sunshine Foundation's Impossible Dream Award 2006. Alex's Lemonade Stand Foundation has also received the PPRA Gold Medal Award for 2005, the 2006 Ben Appelbaum Advocate for Youth Award, the Philadelphia Sports Writers Humanitarian Award for 2005, The Gilda's Club Ann Silverman Award 2006, a Paul Harris Citation from The Rotary Club, and proclamations naming Alex's Lemonade Stand Days from the State of Pennsylvania and the State of Connecticut, as well as numerous Good Citizen Citations.
Two awards have been named in Alex's memory. Volvo Cars has created the Alex Scott Butterfly Award which will be given to a child who, like Alex, has shown extraordinary conscience, care, and character in helping others. The Philadelphia 76ers have renamed their community service award - The Hometown Hero In The Spirit of Alex Scott award.
Alex's story has been featured on The Oprah Show, The Today Show, The CBS Early Show, The CBS Evening News, CNN, MSNBC, Fox News, and dozens of other news segments across the country. Alex's Lemonade Stand has also been featured in People Magazine, Sports Illustrated, Good Housekeeping Magazine, and many other local and national magazines. Hundreds of newspapers worldwide have run stories about Alex and her lemonade stand including, The Philadelphia Inquirer, USA Today, The Boston Globe, The Washington Post, The Chicago Tribune, and The New York Times. USA Today recognized her among 21 worldwide figures whose lives affected news, entertainment, sports and business in 2004; the Associated Press listed Alex in its "Roll Call of Notables who died in 2004"; Main Line Today Magazine named her "Person of the Year"; and The Philadelphia Inquirer had Alex's Lemonade Stand as one of the top 10 news of the year. Thank you for joining us in the fight against childhood cancer... one cup at a time!

Timetopay

EOG Master

wow havent said a word to you on my return and you want another basher aint gonna happen.

Good luck with your future endevors.

As far as the bash. you wont find a post that said i was going. in fact most have said the opposite.

as far as the charity i do plenty but that has 0 to do with this. At the beginning of this he said he liked the idea. I said I am in. How hard is it for you to understand?

joe67

EOG Enthusiast

I wish some mods at the rx and the eog would step in and help this thing along and the money gets to the charities people choose.

its a great thing people are doing but its alot of people are just using this thread for shit that has nothing to do with helping kids.what ttp and shrink and wvu and lapdance are doing is great but alot of people in here seem to care less

someone in charge could talk to lapdance ttp shrink [well shrink is in charge and he said he was in} and wvu and 3,000 bucks could help some kids and dogs and whoever out

no stiff fund or funds to help find a cure for vd or herpes or whatever,something important

Timetopay

EOG Master

I wish some mods at the rx and the eog would step in and help this thing along and the money gets to the charities people choose.

its a great thing people are doing but its alot of people are just using this thread for shit that has nothing to do with helping kids.what ttp and shrink and wvu and lapdance are doing is great but alot of people in here seem to care less

someone in charge could talk to lapdance ttp shrink [well shrink is in charge and he said he was in} and wvu and 3,000 bucks could help some kids and dogs and whoever out

no stiff fund or funds to help find a cure for vd or herpes or whatever,something important

glad you understand the concept. wish more would join. One monster check to actually do some good instead of all this childish bickering that goes on about 0.

Keep the continue

WVU

EOG Master

This likely epic thread isn't hurting anyone. And it is gambling related so it isn't off topic. At the very least readers of this thread will be exposed to some great charities. They may even think about donating to their favorite cause as a result of it. Let the thread take its course
:cheers

This likely epic thread isn't hurting anyone. And it is gambling related so it isn't off topic. At the very least readers of this thread will be exposed to some great charities. They may even think about donating to their favorite cause as a result of it. Let the thread take its course
:cheers

You are right, Im donating my next paycheck to your wife, all $126 of it.

WVU

EOG Master

glad you understand the concept. wish more would join. One monster check to actually do some good instead of all this childish bickering that goes on about 0.

Keep the continue

TTP is that you? Did you recently find Jesus? You are pretty good at childish yourself

:+clueless

Great Stuff. I am a regular contributor to the Humane Society of Broward County. I even offer my time and volunteer for events and have helped spray out the pens. I am a big animal lover.
:thumbsup
That's great!! 91023i2ndw;l

I grew up in Broward County - Lighhouse Point/Deerfield Beach area.

Journeyman

EOG Master

Jman, NES/ NesAdvantage/Dimebag has been around the Rx for a while now. He resides in Costa Rica and works for some pissant book. He has evolved from the Costa Rican forum over there

ahh that figures.

:rolleyes:

Timetopay

EOG Master

TTP is that you? Did you recently find Jesus? You are pretty good at childish yourself

nah man I still like to fuck around with the best of them.

Couple things I dont like to fuck with though are money and helping kids.

WVU

EOG Master

Journey is right though TTP. You don't need me to make that donation. Neither does Shrink. I assure you mine will go to just as noble a cause.

WVU

EOG Master

That's great!! 91023i2ndw;l

I grew up in Broward County - Lighhouse Point/Deerfield Beach area.

I own a house just down the road from the center there off Griffen. I make it a point to stop by every couple months or so when I am in the area. That really is an excellent facility as far as humane societys. I have been in many others over the years and they don't compare.

I own a house just down the road from the center there off Griffen. I make it a point to stop by every couple months or so when I am in the area. That really is an excellent facility as far as humane societys. I have been in many others over the years and they don't compare.

That's good to hear - I wish all facilities could be that way.

The group I volunteer with doesn't have a facility - all the animals are fosters, but we use the local PetsMart on Saturdays for adoption days, which is a great thing that chain of stores does.

Timetopay

EOG Master

Journey is right though TTP. You don't need me to make that donation. Neither does Shrink. I assure you mine will go to just as noble a cause.

of course not and going over peoples individual charities and what they contribute was never what this is about.

The point was at the beginning of this was o take the smell off of this(for you) and try to turn this into something positive.

I will do what I usually do and im sure they will be happy.

Journeyman

EOG Master

of course not and going over peoples individual charities and what they contribute was never what this is about.

The point was at the beginning of this was o take the smell off of this(for you) and try to turn this into something positive.

I do charity work (kids and elderly) 3-4-5 days a week, 4-5 hours a day but I don't go around telling people.

WVU

EOG Master

I know this and I do appreciate it, but I might as well have fun with it. It is slow season after all. Most people's minds were made up about me long before the playoffs even started. Once I got back to the forums it didn't take me long to figure that out. I will get my enjoyment out of winning this bet since it pisses the very same people off that were rooting against me.
:ShrinkD

Space Cowboy

EOG Member

<TABLE class=tborder id=post1279249 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid"> 06-23-08, 07:58 PM </TD><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid" align=right> #76 (permalink) </TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 0px solid" width=175><!-- google_ad_section_start(weight=ignore) -->Journeyman<!-- google_ad_section_end --><SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_1279249", true); </SCRIPT>

</TD><TD class=alt1 id=td_post_1279249 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid"> <!-- google_ad_section_start -->Re: What should I do with my $1000 winnings from Lapdance?<!-- google_ad_section_end -->
<HR style="COLOR: #2b295e" SIZE=1><!-- google_ad_section_start -->Quote:
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: 1px inset; BORDER-TOP: 1px inset; BORDER-LEFT: 1px inset; BORDER-BOTTOM: 1px inset">Originally Posted by Timetopay

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
I do charity work (kids and elderly) 3-4-5 days a week, 4-5 hours a day but I don't go around telling people.

:+clueless<!-- google_ad_section_end -->
</TD></TR><TR><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid"> </TD><TD class=alt1 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid" align=right> </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
<TABLE cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=4 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=thead>Journeyman</TD></TR><TR><TD class=vbmenu_option>View Public Profile</TD></TR><TR><TD class=vbmenu_option>Send a private message to Journeyman</TD></TR><TR><TD class=vbmenu_option>Find More Posts by Journeyman</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
<TABLE class=tborder id=post1279253 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid"> 06-23-08, 07:59 PM </TD><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid" align=right> #77 (permalink) </TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 0px solid" width=175><!-- google_ad_section_start(weight=ignore) -->NesAdvantage<!-- google_ad_section_end --><SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_1279253", true); </SCRIPT>
EOG Member

</TD><TD class=alt1 id=td_post_1279253 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid"> <!-- google_ad_section_start -->Re: What should I do with my $1000 winnings from Lapdance?<!-- google_ad_section_end -->
<HR style="COLOR: #2b295e" SIZE=1><!-- google_ad_section_start -->you just did.<!-- google_ad_section_end -->
</TD></TR><TR><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid"> </TD><TD class=alt1 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid" align=right></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

this made me piss my pants

Apple

Banned

<table class="tborder" id="post1279249" align="center" border="0" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="0" width="100%"><tbody><tr><td class="thead" style="border-style: solid; border-color: rgb(43, 41, 94); border-width: 1px 0px 1px 1px; font-weight: normal;"> 06-23-08, 07:58 PM </td><td class="thead" style="border-style: solid; border-color: rgb(43, 41, 94); border-width: 1px 1px 1px 0px; font-weight: normal;" align="right"> #76 (permalink) </td></tr><tr valign="top"><td class="alt2" style="border-style: solid; border-color: rgb(43, 41, 94); border-width: 0px 1px;" width="175"><!-- google_ad_section_start(weight=ignore) -->Journeyman<!-- google_ad_section_end --><script type="text/javascript"> vbmenu_register("postmenu_1279249", true); </script>

</td><td class="alt1" id="td_post_1279249" style="border-right: 1px solid rgb(43, 41, 94);"> <!-- google_ad_section_start -->Re: What should I do with my $1000 winnings from Lapdance?<!-- google_ad_section_end -->
<hr style="color: rgb(43, 41, 94);" size="1"><!-- google_ad_section_start -->Quote:
<table border="0" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="0" width="100%"><tbody><tr><td class="alt2" style="border: 1px inset ;">Originally Posted by Timetopay

</td></tr></tbody></table>

:+clueless<!-- google_ad_section_end -->
</td></tr><tr><td class="alt2" style="border-style: solid; border-color: rgb(43, 41, 94); border-width: 0px 1px 1px;"> </td><td class="alt1" style="border-style: solid; border-color: rgb(43, 41, 94); border-width: 0px 1px 1px 0px;" align="right"> </td></tr></tbody></table>
<table border="0" cellpadding="4" cellspacing="1"><tbody><tr><td class="thead">Journeyman</td></tr><tr><td class="vbmenu_option">View Public Profile</td></tr><tr><td class="vbmenu_option">Send a private message to Journeyman</td></tr><tr><td class="vbmenu_option">Find More Posts by Journeyman</td></tr></tbody></table>
<table class="tborder" id="post1279253" align="center" border="0" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="0" width="100%"><tbody><tr><td class="thead" style="border-style: solid; border-color: rgb(43, 41, 94); border-width: 1px 0px 1px 1px; font-weight: normal;"> 06-23-08, 07:59 PM </td><td class="thead" style="border-style: solid; border-color: rgb(43, 41, 94); border-width: 1px 1px 1px 0px; font-weight: normal;" align="right"> #77 (permalink) </td></tr><tr valign="top"><td class="alt2" style="border-style: solid; border-color: rgb(43, 41, 94); border-width: 0px 1px;" width="175"><!-- google_ad_section_start(weight=ignore) -->NesAdvantage<!-- google_ad_section_end --><script type="text/javascript"> vbmenu_register("postmenu_1279253", true); </script>
EOG Member

</td><td class="alt1" id="td_post_1279253" style="border-right: 1px solid rgb(43, 41, 94);"> <!-- google_ad_section_start -->Re: What should I do with my $1000 winnings from Lapdance?<!-- google_ad_section_end -->
<hr style="color: rgb(43, 41, 94);" size="1"><!-- google_ad_section_start -->you just did.<!-- google_ad_section_end -->
</td></tr><tr><td class="alt2" style="border-style: solid; border-color: rgb(43, 41, 94); border-width: 0px 1px 1px;"> </td><td class="alt1" style="border-style: solid; border-color: rgb(43, 41, 94); border-width: 0px 1px 1px 0px;" align="right"></td></tr></tbody></table>

this made me piss my pants

Yeah that was fucking hilarious.. :LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO