My private file on each poster, I will reveal one or two 'bits' from each, enjoy.(no bashing)

Blondie

EOG Master
Re: My private file on each poster, I will reveal one or two 'bits' from each, enjoy.

Re: My private file on each poster, I will reveal one or two 'bits' from each, enjoy.

Have always respected Nick for speaking his mind. Good, solid no-nonsense poster. Hope you continue to post here buddy :cheers

In ANY forum, there's always gonna be threads that posters feel aren't worthwhile. IMO, it's best to just skip over those and move on to something you'd rather read about and comment on.

It's just like reading the newspaper. You skip thru most of it to get to the sports page or the politics section or whatever you enjoy reading about the most

Great analogy Ego, very few people read the ENTIRE newspaper cover to cover...

Journeyman

EOG Master
Re: My private file on each poster, I will reveal one or two 'bits' from each, enjoy.(no bashing)

Sportsgirl is looking better and better with the quality beer.

Remember when Journeyman used to buy pizzas and send them out to the posters.

It was fun doing that and I didn't do it because I wanted recognition , I actually enjoy doing stuff like that....it was actually a bit of a pain to go through all that to get a pizza to someone, with the emails and finding the right pizza joint in some town I didn't even know where it was.

:cheers

Journeyman

EOG Master
Re: My private file on each poster, I will reveal one or two 'bits' from each, enjoy.(no bashing)

Sensational Thread!!! I am starting to change my mind on Jman. I have insulted Jman once or twice. I apologize. What next from your fertile mind, Jman?( and for all you wags please make no mention of fertilizer.)

:cheers Thanks, I think.:doh1

Hache Man

"Seven Days Without Gambling Makes One Weak"

Keep'em coming.......:pop:

the ape

EOG Addicted

cool avatar journeyman

Got a file on me Journeyman?

Journeyman

EOG Master

TryTryTry

One of the best if not the best contest guy in forumville....he likes to wait til the line is stale and take full advantage.
One of those guys who you can never quite tell when he's joking and when he's serious....also one of the forum worlds all time gentleman, a Minnesota guy, found out recently he was a mad scientist....

I'll never forget the time he posted with no time left to stay alive in the NCAA hoops contest (While he was the leader), then acted like he wasn't sure of the rules, to this day I don't know if he was sandbagging or just was lucky...one minute later and he loses two dimes

Loves 333's!

Journeyman

EOG Master

James "Jimmy" Hoffa

I first remember Hoffa having some weird handle back in the day, that I cannot recall now, he changed it and seemed to quickly become one of the more recognized posters...I remember he was one of the mainstays in the 'Daily Bread' folder I started back at the X, that was when I first met him.

Old school guy, Dodgers fan, Raiders fan...any chance he gets he salutes the Black and Silver (which is few and far between lately) if he had the full time 'time' I believe he would make an excellent head mod.

Loves to call out the BS posters, also very quick to spot a ghost, he was picking off ghosts long before he had access to Moderator tools.

The only guy in forumville I have actually met ;)

WVU

EOG Master

hmm this thread gets even more interesting

Apple

Banned

James "Jimmy" Hoffa

I first remember Hoffa having some weird handle back in the day, that I cannot recall now, he changed it and seemed to quickly become one of the more recognized posters...I remember he was one of the mainstays in the 'Daily Bread' folder I started back at the X, that was when I first met him.

Old school guy, Dodgers fan, Raiders fan...any chance he gets he salutes the Black and Silver (which is few and far between lately) if he had the full time 'time' I believe he would make an excellent head mod.

Loves to call out the BS posters, also very quick to spot a ghost, he was picking off ghosts long before he had access to Moderator tools.

The only guy in forumville I have actually met ;)

it was "rch" something I think.

I did not know that...when and why?
We're old golfing buddies.

Years ago I played in a Pro-Am back in Maryland. Journeyman was just a kid then. Him and the other caddies hustled the club players and make some good coin.

Anyway... I came in a day early to shoot a practice round and Journey was on my bag. After chatting for a couple holes he started talking about football, then one of us brought up betting lines. After that I felt comfortable telling him why I was there. In those days I was a scratch player and traveled in some good circles. I could pick up a few thousand every weekend at the nicer clubs by hustling their pros and fat cat players.

I get to talking to Journeyman about my gig and he tells me he can make anything happen with the scoring the next day. He goes on to tell me who drinks, who carries what kind of bankroll, all that stuff. Seems he was booking action on NFL and MLB around the clubhouse.

Next thing you know, he and I clean out 11 guys for over 26k between us by the time the weekend is over.

He and I hit the road for the next 6 years cleaning up from coast to coast, Mexico and Hawaii too. Everything was great except he was always lonely. Some shit about the rolling farmlands of Maryland. I got tired of hearing it and put him on the next Greyhound.

I hadn't heard from him in years 'til I ran across him on these forums. We got together recently at my place and played a couple rounds of golf. Had a good barbeque with the girls (Journeyman had a sassy traveling companion) and cocktails too.

And now you know T3.

Journeyman

EOG Master

We're old golfing buddies.

Years ago I played in a Pro-Am back in Maryland. Journeyman was just a kid then. Him and the other caddies hustled the club players and make some good coin.

Anyway... I came in a day early to shoot a practice round and Journey was on my bag. After chatting for a couple holes he started talking about football, then one of us brought up betting lines. After that I felt comfortable telling him why I was there. In those days I was a scratch player and traveled in some good circles. I could pick up a few thousand every weekend at the nicer clubs by hustling their pros and fat cat players.

I get to talking to Journeyman about my gig and he tells me he can make anything happen with the scoring the next day. He goes on to tell me who drinks, who carries what kind of bankroll, all that stuff. Seems he was booking action on NFL and MLB around the clubhouse.

Next thing you know, he and I clean out 11 guys for over 26k between us by the time the weekend is over.

He and I hit the road for the next 6 years cleaning up from coast to coast, Mexico and Hawaii too. Everything was great except he was always lonely. Some shit about the rolling farmlands of Maryland. I got tired of hearing it and put him on the next Greyhound.

I hadn't heard from him in years 'til I ran across him on these forums. We got together recently at my place and played a couple rounds of golf. Had a good barbeque with the girls (Journeyman had a sassy traveling companion) and cocktails too.

And now you know T3.

:cheers :cheers :cheers 91023i2ndw;l 91023i2ndw;l 91023i2ndw;l :houra :houra :houra :houra :pop: :pop: :pop: 12io4j2w90

WVU

EOG Master

Hoffa are you for real?

Facts of Life: short version. I've never jumped into this matter because I truly don't give a fuck one way or the other, but there are many here who can't seem to let it go. Most of the people here don't give two tinker's damns who has stiffed, screwed, scammed, etc., or been stiffed. Maybe the few "professionals" care, but the vast majority here appear to be recreational gamblers. To most, the unpaid wager is solely between the parties involved, and it's ridiculous that so many people here allow themselves to get a hard-on daily over something that really isn't their business. It's not as if the constant harping is going to have any effect, except to keep the he-said/he-said drama at full tilt.
As for my advice, take note of those who appear to have problems paying off a wager, and don't bet with someone on an anonymous internet forum!!12io4j2w9012io4j2w9012io4j2w90

Entirely too sensible to be here at EOG. Please take your down to earth attitude and leave. There is no room for you here. :houra

• sl55 thinks ken is a homo for allowing people to post here who have stiffed. fair enough.
  • sl55 thinks jman is a homo for stiffing. fair enough.
  • shrink knows what sl55 thinks and has heard it enough by now. fair enough.
  • jman could care less what sl55 thinks. fair enough.
  • therx hired jman when he owed money.
  • ken hired jman when he owed someone on therx money.
  • jman is a great poster and it would make everyones life better if he paid.
  • jman doesn't really give a rats balls.
  • col will beat mil tonight.
  • the end

:party :party

ArchieBunker

EOG Dedicated

8 pages of posts in this thread.... and I thought Jeff Jones needed to get a life.

Jman,

Can we get your file on Froggy?

Apple

Banned

Hoffa you didnt really meet Journeyman..

Journeyman

EOG Master

Jman,

Can we get your file on Froggy?

I started to write one earlier on Froggy...hard to put into a few sentences.

I have said it before I have a lot of respect for Frog's posting. Guy has a memory like few others on the board and he uses it well.

I started to write one earlier on Froggy...hard to put into a few sentences.

I have said it before I have a lot of respect for Frog's posting. Guy has a memory like few others on the board and he uses it well.

That would be a challenge. I would think a long paragraph still might not cover it all. (Kinda like the originator of this thread) 12io4j2w90

panther

EOG Dedicated

whats up jimmy and osu

hope you all are doing well this evening

is their any clue I am feeling better???

You're money Panther! We're doing great thanks.

whats up jimmy and osu

hope you all are doing well this evening

is their any clue I am feeling better???

Glad you are feeling better. I have a sunburn for the ages.

<----------JACKASS for not using sunscreen.

panther

EOG Dedicated

dont you know people with red hair burn easy

you should be getting a reply thurs or fri

Blondie

EOG Master

Glad you are feeling better. I have a sunburn for the ages.

<----------JACKASS for not using sunscreen.

Not good :+whipping

I had one of those two weeks ago, just now finally getting back to normal :doh1

panther

EOG Dedicated

hi ya blondie

opps sorry i forgot

If Jman had met Jimmy, or any other poster for that matter, we'd of all heard about it way before todays casual mention of it.

Journeyman

EOG Master

If Jman had met Jimmy, or any other poster for that matter, we'd of all heard about it way before todays casual mention of it.

Oh it's been mentioned before.

And I have met other posters who live in Md and started posting at X because I sent them there....but nobody 'known'

::LMAO:: ::LMAO:: ::LMAO:: ::LMAO:: I love this gal.

I really HOPE you mean that!! :kiss

Today asshole,I guess you read as well as you pay.

DRINK!!! :cheers

Yeah, I know he didn't use the word "stiff"...but we all know what he was getting at.:thumbsup