WVU, are you really planning on attending the rx bash?

J

joeybagadonuts

Re: WVU, are you really planning on attending the rx bash?

Would that be 50% chance you dont go, and 50% chance you say you will go but then remember that you are afraid of flying?

:LMAO

you know he only posted that to stir up debate. The Shrink probably called him and told him to post that so this thread would get more hits...

Marketing your slowpay-scammer 101

mofome

Banned

We should crash the rx bash, have a special EOG section, a few tables, and boo every rx knucklehead making a speech. Then start an EOG rocks chant. Man would that be fun...

OF...:party

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

J

joeybagadonuts

If they pay me to sign autographs like they offered last yr, I will go...but I will have my EOG on.

Can someone ask Jscam how much they offered him? (he has me blocked)

I bet we can pitch in and match the offer. I'd glady throw in $100 for him to show up there....

Better question is who the fuck are you to going around bashing people unprovoked for your sick entertainment.

I just go after the forum assholes and you happen to fit the role.

If i'm not mistaken, 'big f*cking bucket head', panther has initiated with me the last three times over the last few months. It wasn't me.

Look guy, you're a brainless lightweight in the scheme of things. We all know this. When i'm in the mood, I play around here, and in many ways I feel sorry for you.

'sick entertainment.' :LMAO

WTF is wrong with you, you kiss-ass.

If i'm not mistaken, 'big f*cking bucket head', panther has initiated with me the last three times over the last few months. It wasn't me.

Look guy, you're a brainless lightweight in the scheme of things. We all know this. When i'm in the mood, I play around here, and in many ways I feel sorry for you.

'sick entertainment.' :LMAO

WTF is wrong with you, you kiss-ass.
And your a major cog in the chain? ::LMAO::

I don't think anyone cares if you're in the mood or not. Will it really make a difference?

That's the WVU I know and love. I think it may be slightly awkward, but I see nothing you did worth confronting you over. At worst, you may get some cold shoulders. Big deal. I wish You and you wife, Hoffa and his wife, OSU and his wife and me and my wife could sit at one table. That would be awesome. But wishes rarely come true. Hope you and the misses have a great time, wholuvsya, The Frog.

OF... :cheers:pop:

I would be extremely dissapointed if this didnt happen at the next EOG Bash. We would LOVE it!! What fun it would be if Royalfan showed up?!?

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

Well, if you see a guy in a green tank top and a Pinoy together hitchhiking anywhere from Maryland to Vegas, the odds may increase.

OF...:LMAO

Almost Allright

GO Bucks!!!

this thread is better than anything I can find on TV.....good work guys, lmfao

Can we get a pool put together for Jman to actually show up?

What would it take Jman?

Journeyman

EOG Master

not sure, but I'll know when I see a serious offer :)

The Showstoppah! :houra

kosar- How low can you stoop? I've seen you talk about Shrink's wife, now you want to bring Blondie into. And you're bashing Panther about his looks. WTF's wrong with you?

I've never posted anything about shrinks wife, you f*cking idiot, and I believe 'panther' called ME ugly, which is irony at it's best.

Oh, and panther brought blondie into it a long time ago when he publicly, at the very least, implied that he banged her.

Are you right about anything, ever?

WVU

EOG Master

Kosar, be honest. Are you ugly?

I've never posted anything about shrinks wife, you f*cking idiot, and I believe 'panther' called ME ugly, which is irony at it's best.

Oh, and panther brought blondie into it a long time ago when he publicly, at the very least, implied that he banged her.

Are you right about anything, ever?
I'll search for the Shrink thread later. Shrink replied that he'd like to see you say that in person.

I don't care who brings up something or implies, your replies are low class. Stay above board. I THINK you have it in you,

kosar - Out of respect for others I'm not going to bring this whole thread up but here's one of Shrink's replies showing the lack of class that you have.

Kosar,

For someone as tiny as you, and I believe some call it "lil man's syndrome," I'd recommend keeping your big fat mouth shut!!!

Blondie

EOG Master

Raiders,

Kosar is right, Panther did imply these things., maybe not recently but he did at one point in time.

There is a big difference between what is implied and what is truth though.

Truth is nothing happened.

J

joeybagadonuts

Raiders,

Kosar is right, Panther did imply these things., maybe not recently but he did at one point in time.

There is a big difference between what is implied and what is truth though.

Truth is nothing happened.

Duane,

What do you have to say for yourself?

:+textinb3

J

joeybagadonuts

WVU,

Is it true that you were actually fired from across the street? I noticed that you have avoided that question for some reason....

Thanks guy

WVU,

Is it true that you were actually fired from across the street?

As one of the 2 or 3 that contributed to his ultimate meltdown i'm of the opinion that it doesn't matter, he was probably unaware that the hammer was in fact going to come down on him until well after the decision was made. He was given an "out" to try and save face and simply chose the path they knew he would take. I suspect it wasn't till much later on that he became aware of his imminent demise, thus the bitterness that has ensued.

WVU

EOG Master

WVU,

Is it true that you were actually fired from across the street? I noticed that you have avoided that question for some reason....

Thanks guy

I quit long before it became official. It wasnt really a job. The salary was token. I was just a poster like I am now. Rick and I had some long discussions about anything and everything and we were both on the same page about most things.