WVU, are you really planning on attending the rx bash?

WVU

EOG Master
Re: WVU, are you really planning on attending the rx bash?

LOL, Yeah I am sure you are doing real well. Hey didn't you buy a good bit of real estate? :+textinb3How's that going for you? I am sure you will try to spin it into a positive but most know better. :finger004

some are doing very well, some are not. How about you?

Your a regular fuckin forum superman royal. Holy shit what a tool. This is actually getting better than your meltdown thread. But that is soon to be quadruple platinum. Thanks for conquering the forum world, I get teary eyed laughing at your accomplishments.

I beat everyone, I stood my ground, I won! Does the rx still claim you royalfan?

OF...::LMAO::

After a long day it is nice to know I can always come home, log on to EOG, and find a triple platinum thread that Froggy has started days ago. It reminds me of the freaking Rockettes...... legs, legs, and more legs.

Continue on please.......

After a long day it is nice to know I can always come home, log on to EOG, and find a triple platinum thread that Froggy has started days ago. It reminds me of the freaking Rockettes...... legs, legs, and more legs.

Continue on please.......

This whole thread is retarded, I can't believe people care about this/him

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

This whole thread is retarded, I can't believe people care about this/him

You can't? We are approaching ten pages and 3,000 views. That should make you a believer. While the project manager shits out his typical 1 reply 15 view threads this is what the public wants. Not raiders 2 1/2. They want a real villian. WVU fits that roll in so many aspects. He turned on the rx. He left there under mysterious circumstances. He appeared to be a total snake in a large future wager. He ghosted here under wholuvsya. He has the audacity to show up at thier bash, effectively pissing in thier punch bowl. Then he thumbs his nose at the jeering crowd, making wild and baseless claims, even taunting his own forum. WVU plays the bad guy to a t. Everyone needs someone to hate. Then they can feel better about themselves. I hate that WVU because...

He reminds me of this guy...

OF...:pop:

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

Well let's see, you two knuckleheads constantly criticize me for posting photos. But then, you have to do it because you finally figured out how effective it is.

Do I win?

Is imitation the sincerest form of flattery?

You know I am going to use that photo for myself as you two stooges have not figured out the photos have to have some meaing to the subjects at hand. To me that photo portays me sodomizing that fat cow Identity one more time.

Thanks royal, that is a great photo. I will use it, but to portray a Frog fucking a fat cow.

OF...:cheers

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

I went to the lemming ranch and noticed the bash is to be held mid August. I doubt I even have enough time to form a crash plan. Plus I am not a big fan of Vegas that time of the year. Frogs dehydrate and shrivel up in that heat. Been there, done that. One of these decades there might be a bash mid August in Lake Tahoe or Reno. Maybe even Incline Village. I could do that. Have a great time WVU. You might even be able to talk about the mighty royalfan challenge.

One of these decades there might be a bash mid August in Lake Tahoe or Reno. Maybe even Incline Village. I could do that.
As always, we fight the east coast bias...

The Hyatt at Incline is outstanding and anyplace in Reno is a bargain.

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

As always, we fight the east coast bias...

The Hyatt at Incline is outstanding and anyplace in Reno is a bargain.

The Hyatt is first class, as is the weather that time of year. Not a lot to do as far as deviant behavior though like Vegas. The Ponderosa looks amusing but I have driven by that a thousand times and never visited. Bill Gates owned a home on the Lake right there, bout a block away. A Summer home. Reno is a dump but cheap as hell. Great for bowlers. I'd go to Seattle. But that is about as far off the beaten path as you can get. Even the Hyatt is practically the only show in town. But right over the hill in Carson City are the ranches. The bunny ranch is a ton of fun. Outside of Reno are some, I even have some Mustang Ranch matchbooks listing Conforte's as managers. Someday Jimmy, someday.

OF...:cheers

royalfan

EOG Dedicated

I went to the lemming ranch and noticed the bash is to be held mid August. I doubt I even have enough time to form a crash plan. Plus I am not a big fan of Vegas that time of the year. Frogs dehydrate and shrivel up in that heat. Been there, done that. One of these decades there might be a bash mid August in Lake Tahoe or Reno. Maybe even Incline Village. I could do that. Have a great time WVU. You might even be able to talk about the mighty royalfan challenge.

Yeah, you were really going to show your face there. We were pretty concerned.

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

Yeah, you were really going to show your face there. We were pretty concerned.

Who is we? Are you rx spokesperson now? I am losing track of your titles. Best fantasy football player, best handicapper on the net, best internet argument winner. Now official spokesperson for the rx. Still waiting on best blowhard and retard, got that challenge started yet, or still talking?

royalfan

EOG Dedicated

Who is we? Are you rx spokesperson now? I am losing track of your titles. Best fantasy football player, best handicapper on the net, best internet argument winner. Now official spokesperson for the rx. Still waiting on best blowhard and retard, got that challenge started yet, or still talking?

Finally something clever. Yeah, we was a poor word choice. Point still there though.