When Palin hits a home run tonight will you democrats admit it and start placing bets on McCain to win?

Re: When Palin hits a home run tonight will you democrats admit it and start placing bets on McCain to win?

Palin just hit for the cycle. :cheers

soli

EOG Dedicated
Re: When Palin hits a home run tonight will you democrats admit it and start placing bets on McCain to win?

raiders, you would have said that if she walked up and farted into the mic.

Now that was funny::LMAO::

vinividivinci

EOG Addicted

Palin reminds me of a Hillary Clinton-like politician but with scruples.

If she finds out her husband is catching a hummer on the side I strongly suspect he finds his clothes on fire on the front lawn.

Palin is hitting it out of the park and shame on anybody who dismissed her out of hand.

VVV

If she finds out her husband is catching a hummer on the side I strongly suspect he finds his clothes on fire on the front lawn.

Palin is hitting it out of the park and shame on anybody who dismissed her out of hand.

VVV
great post :cheers

mofome

Banned

1) palin wouldn't make a flea on hillary's ass in terms of knowledge or anything else that actually matters in politics.
2) shame on what? Palin may be a nice person and she may be able to read, but we're not talking about electing a member to the PTA. She should have been dismissed before and she still should be. She has no qualifications.

CUBSFAN

EOG Veteran

Giuliani exposed Obama. Would have made a great prez.

2938u4ji23

Im a conservative and wouldnt vote for a pro-*** anti-gun and pro-abortion candidate thats for sure

mofome

Banned

Giuliani would have been the worst president of all time.

:cheers

He is more like Bush then Mccain, New York firefighters union cant stand the guy

I thought she did a fine job with her speech.

Her ways and views are popular and hardly considered unconventional here in the west.

I wonder if the McCain campaign glued the pregnants girls boyfriend hand to her, they never let go he did not look that happy standing up there. Odds they get married I say slim just needs to play nice until after the election.

Nice of the repubs to blast community organizers across the country those that try to help families save their homes and get people back on their feet in tough times.

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry

i thought Palin was OK with her style and confidence and also she can deliver that sarcasm with a smile. Give her about 12 years or so and she could be a leader for the Republican party. Now she is a non factor but give her some time. I hope that this is not her 15 minutes of fame and then after getting beat in November she was just used and abused.

cheapseats

EOG Master

She presented a good speach, but everything she alluded to (about her) was small town USA, boys, we are living in a world economy, not going to work. Also, everything about engery was Alaska, daaah....there is more to life and politics than that.

msftkid

EOG Addicted

A star was born tonight!!!! Whether the republican ticket wins the election or not Gov. Palin is a star on the horizon!!!

I felt she hit the homerun. I can't see how she could have come off better.

mo and Shrink have become very quiet.

1) She's appealing....more than her legs even:cocktail....nothing near Hilary as a person, sorry and thank God. The problem is there is more talk about her than McCain, even though the liberal NBC's of the media went out of their way to cover Obama more than McCain. Her attack on the media is biting the hand that feeds her, however right she may be.

2) Agree with Mr. Hoffa and Jimmy, there are more people here back east that feel that way too than you know....well until you get to Blue New England, I guess.

shoebox

EOG Veteran

Nice of the repubs to blast community organizers across the country those that try to help families save their homes and get people back on their feet in tough times.

Not the way I saw it, they werent blasting community organizers, just saying that it doesnt qualify you to be the Next president of the United States! I respect all the community leaders out there and they do grea tthings, but I dont want any of them leading the Country.

PalmTree

EOG Dedicated

The idiots will continue to underestimate her and McCain, while they continue to make every move necessary to win. Lieberman will deliver Florida for McCain, Palin will be huge in Minnesota and Ohio, and Biden will deliver Delaware.

NickPappagiorgio

EOG Dedicated

As a Republican I can tell you I was embarassed at tonights speeches, with the exception of Mike Huckabee. The Republicans came off as petty bullies. The utter disrespect for their opponent and lack of class in their speeches makes me think this was what it was like during the days of Joe McCarthy.

As a Republican I can tell you I was embarassed at tonights speeches, with the exception of Mike Huckabee. The Republicans came off as petty bullies. The utter disrespect for their opponent and lack of class in their speeches makes me think this was what it was like during the days of Joe McCarthy.
What has Obama ever done to gain respect?

This is a great thread, but there is no guarantee McCain dies in office if he were ever elected. There was nothing to get excited about on the right side until this happened frankly. And she is #2.

this is ridiculous. guiliani needs to just go home.

New York Fire fighters union would just assume he stay away from New York they cant stand the guy, They figure Rudy has made about 11 million off of 9/11.

cheapseats

EOG Master

Sarah-cuda will run thin as the campaign goes along. She is, on ONE speach, a star, but little does that do for the long run....lets see some more before we dribble all over ourselves....

I think the "Go Yankees" bullshit is over. No one is buying his act anymore, no substance.

Sarah-cuda will run thin as the campaign goes along. She is, on ONE speach, a star, but little does that do for the long run....lets see some more before we dribble all over ourselves....

Same thing happened with Obama. He was an unknown until his speech at the DNC in 04.

mofome

Banned

What has Obama ever done to gain respect?

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

btw, im 'quiet' because im watching cold case with my momma. not because the most ridiculous vp candidate of all time read a good speech.

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

btw, im 'quiet' because im watching cold case with my momma. not because the most ridiculous vp candidate of all time read a good speech.

Paging Geraldine Ferraro.

mo, I know with a lot of my responses lately it may seem I am picking on you, but I'm really not.

guitarjosh

EOG Addicted

No, you would have to try hard to be worse then Buchanon. On the day your sworn in you would have to make it your top goal to be that bad.

No, you would have to try hard to be worse then Buchanon. On the day your sworn in you would have to make it your top goal to be that bad.

Judges?

Ding ding ding. Winner.

Terrible President, totally ineffective, inept, and incompetent.

guitarjosh

EOG Addicted

Judges?

Ding ding ding. Winner.

Terrible President, totally ineffective, inept, and incompetent.
Not to mention he sat and did nothing as the Southern states seceded, causing the bloodiest war in the history of the Western Hemisphere.