When Palin hits a home run tonight will you democrats admit it and start placing bets on McCain to win?

mofome

Banned
Re: When Palin hits a home run tonight will you democrats admit it and start placing bets on McCain to win?

Insults now? Nice. Who's your daddy? Its okay. I've been drinking tonight so I'm only slightly smarter.

Don't get sensitive. You just don't know anything and still don't realize it. Im just having some fun with ya, old pal. Enjoy your beverage.

mofome

Banned
Re: When Palin hits a home run tonight will you democrats admit it and start placing bets on McCain to win?

I know when you're misspelling words and using lower case I's, that you are rattled. Relax. Breath. Out with the bad air. In with the good.

then again, i didn't misspell any words in that quote and i always use lower case letters. you're on a roll.

91023i2ndw;l

Panic

EOG Dedicated

Don't get sensitive. You just don't know anything and still don't realize it. Im just having some fun with ya, old pal. Enjoy your beverage.

Spellings getting better. And thanks, I will enjoy my beer.12io4j2w90

Panic

EOG Dedicated

then again, i didn't misspell any words in that quote and i always use lower case letters. you're on a roll.

91023i2ndw;l

So meant to say me instead of be?:+clueless

mofome

Banned

Spellings getting better. And thanks, I will enjoy my beer.12io4j2w90

i'd live to see the error in my other post. i feel like im talking to george bush right now, its quite an experience.

:houra

Panic

EOG Dedicated

Gotta love a college grad.:houra

mofome

Banned

Gotta love a college grad.

nearly as much as someone who thinks a candidate can win an election by 500K electoral votes.

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

mofome

Banned

Panic, i would take a +110 on you not being able to tell us which hand is your right hand right now, if we were in person.

Panic

EOG Dedicated

What?:LMAO

I love you, Mo, but you're killing my buzz. I gotta go.:+textinb3 Good night, sir.

BCTTWR

EOG Dedicated

I thought the GOP convention delegates gave exaggerated whoops and applause. It was creepy. A cross between a revival meeting and one of those late-night infomercials with a canned audience.

Here, Mo. You can read this while you look for an article to back up your claims:

http://www.cagreens.org/alameda/city/0803myth/myth.html

Make sure and pay attention to the part that says Gore NEEDED FLORIDA to win the Presidency.

Gore ran the worst campaign in modern history. If he would've won Tennessee or West Virginia he would have won the election without Florida but Gore fucked it up. Virtually every candidate carries their home state and Gore helped turn a pretty solid blue state red by speaking on gun control during his visit in WV

guitarjosh

EOG Addicted

Gore ran the worst campaign in modern history. If he would've won Tennessee or West Virginia he would have won the election without Florida but Gore fucked it up. Virtually every candidate carries their home state and Gore helped turn a pretty solid blue state red by speaking on gun control during his visit in WV
Kerry's was bad too. He stole Dole's playbook: "I faught in a war, and I'm not the other guy"

BCTTWR

EOG Dedicated

Gore also blew off Ralph Nader, refused to take his calls. So Nader decides to run for president in 2000. Gore made alot of mistakes.

mr merlin

EOG Master

as did 50.5 million voters.
Bush has been a mild dissapointment, but I'm not one bit sorry I voted for him. Now my vote for Jesse ventura...oh man.

mofome

Banned

Bush has been a mild dissapointment, but I'm not one bit sorry I voted for him. Now my vote for Jesse ventura...oh man.

only mild? in that case, i wont even consider to ponder over what you may have been hoping for.

BCTTWR

EOG Dedicated

It's pretty damn funny that Republicans are now screaming that the National Enquirer is trash when just a few weeks ago they were praising the publication for its real journalism in outing John Edwards' affair.

mr merlin

EOG Master

only mild? in that case, i wont even consider to ponder over what you may have been hoping for.

I was hoping we would have got Bin laden by now, bush still has a couple more months though. But on the other hand we seem to be expanding the war into Pakistan now so thats a good thing!

mr merlin

EOG Master

It's pretty damn funny that Republicans are now screaming that the National Enquirer is trash when just a few weeks ago they were praising the publication for its real journalism in outing John Edwards' affair.
I missed it, what did they say?

msftkid

EOG Addicted

Ok all you so call political analysis whose knowledge is grounded in arrogance and condescension who is going to win tonite South Carolina or Vanderbilt? Come on Moe share your knowledge !!!!!!!

NoNewbieca

EOG Dedicated

Guiliani came off in this viewer's opinion as a McCain stooge, who bad-mouthed Obama at will and took cheap shots at him and his service to his community. This will allow McCain to "take the high road" and "stick to the issues". For Guiliani, talk about a bitter old man, who has more skeletons in his closet then he'll care to share. As opposed to downgrading your opponent why not praise what you stand for and where you plan to go in the next four years with your party??

What does "victory" in Iraq look like to you Rudi? And Sarah? The sooner you get out of Iraq and stop bleeding money there, you might actually have the time and money to finally clean up the mess from Katrina three years later! Yikes!

My thoughts on Palin are in the Palin thread. In short I was impressed and feel she did a good job. The debates will be interesting to watch.

munson15

I want winners...

As a Republican I can tell you I was embarassed at tonights speeches, with the exception of Mike Huckabee. The Republicans came off as petty bullies. The utter disrespect for their opponent and lack of class in their speeches makes me think this was what it was like during the days of Joe McCarthy.
Have you ever watched a single Deomcratic convention, Nick?

munson15

I want winners...

Funny how all this Bush bashing would have been unnecessary if Al Gore could have only carried his HOME STATE in the 2000 election. Even Walter Freakin' Mondale carried his home state of Minnesota in 1984 against Ronald Reagan, the only state he won. The fact that the people who knew him best, who had voted him into the U.S. Senate on multiple occasions, could not find it in their hearts to send him to the White House, makes it possible for me to believe that he would have done a worse job than the man who defeated him.

ouch

EOG Dedicated

My favorite part of the speech by Palin was where she told how she got rid of the governor's private jet in Alaska to help reduce the budget.

It brought a huge roar of appreciation from the Republican faithful on the convention floor.....the same people most of whom had flown in on government and corporate private jets.

8 years of Republican incompetence and corruption in Washington while they were in charge, and somehow they are the "outsiders".

I don't put a whole lot of faith in the intelligence of the average American, but this time, I think even Joe Average has had it.

vinividivinci

EOG Addicted

This has probably been pointed out before, but I loved Palin saying that "being a mayor of a small town was sorta like being a "community organizer," except with real responsibilities.

For the Democrats to even remotely question Palin's experience can only reflect back on the experience level at the top of the ticket. LMAO at "Community organizer." I may be naive but I have never been aware of anyone who claimed that as their job title.

:cheers

VVV

This has probably been pointed out before, but I loved Palin saying that "being a mayor of a small town was sorta like being a "community organizer," except with real responsibilities.

For the Democrats to even remotely question Palin's experience can only reflect back on the experience level at the top of the ticket. LMAO at "Community organizer." I may be naive but I have never been aware of anyone who claimed that as their job title.

VVV
it's baffling to want a guy with Obama's experience to lead the country.

vinividivinci

EOG Addicted

raiders

I don't think the voters of this great country could possibly, in the end, make such an aggregious decision.

The choice we have is not what I might have hoped but between the two , in my mind, there is only one with the experience necessary to lead our country against the Islamic terrorists.

VVV

p.s. Ken, how can you back such an obvious radical-Islamic apologist? I really don'y understand.