I really like Colorado, even more in a few years...

jacksorbetter

EOG Dedicated
Re: I really like Colorado, even more in a few years...

Also, take a look at Phil Steele's magazine and look at the top incoming freshmen linebackers.

1. Steve Filer- ND
2. Jon Major- Colorado
3. Brendan Beal- Florida
4. Nigel Bradham-FSU
5. Arthur Brown-Miami
6. Lynn Kotoa- Colorado

mofome

Banned

Also, take a look at Phil Steele's magazine and look at the top incoming freshmen linebackers.

1. Steve Filer- ND
2. Jon Major- Colorado
3. Brendan Beal- Florida
4. Nigel Bradham-FSU
5. Arthur Brown-Miami
6. Lynn Kotoa- Colorado

sabino and harris are better than anyone on that list, imo. Filer isnt even a rivals top 100 player, much less the best lb. Brown is the best lb, harris is probably #2. soon we shall see, but lbs are the easiest position to recruit. S get turned, rbs get turned. you need to get some dlineman.

royalfan

EOG Dedicated

CU gauged again on the ground and FROG badly wrong about scott. 4 yards rushing against Texas. Again my eye, better than this dumbass's whatever idiotic methods he uses. To think I used to think he was smart. Instead just knew how to steam chase. Big difference. Guy don't know shit about sports in reality.

colorado has a lot of work to do to be a national contender...it was men vs. boys in the trenches in that texas game

royalfan

EOG Dedicated

Colorado is super duper strong against the run. Just ask Frog and his stat sheet that I crushed him with again.

royalfan

EOG Dedicated

This super duper vaunted CU rushing defense that Frog said they have got gauged again to the tune of over 5 per carry. Another nice call from a guy that doesn't seem to be right about much when he calls me out.

This super duper vaunted CU rushing defense that Frog said they have got gauged again to the tune of over 5 per carry. Another nice call from a guy that doesn't seem to be right about much when he calls me out.

I missed your plays today RF. Can you link me?

royalfan

EOG Dedicated

I missed your plays today RF. Can you link me?

Has nothing to do with posting plays. Has to do with bumbling idiots calling people out about shit they have no clue about. If your goal is to look good on a gambling forum, you might want to be right once in a while if you are calling someone out.

Has nothing to do with posting plays. Has to do with bumbling idiots calling people out about shit they have no clue about. If your goal is to look good on a gambling forum, you might want to be right once in a while if you are calling someone out.

Right.

So, in turn, shouldnt one at least have plays before calling one out?

:+clueless

High Times

EOG Master

Right.

Not Royalfan.

This asshole can only flame other posters and never has anything nice to say about anybody. Posting plays would expose the asshole know as Royalfan and he would never fall for that trap.

He would rather flame posters and adds nothing of value. I have no clue why he posts except he must have zero friends.

royalfan

EOG Dedicated

Right.

He was making a play on CU based largely on what he thought was a great rushing defense. I tried to help him out by saying that they didn't have one. He didn't listen, kept saying they did. Throwing out ridiculous stats that I one upped him at his own game on. My eyes greater than any tool Frog will ever have. That becoming obvious since he is wrong every time he calls me out on something. Finally I think he learned and said uncle.

royalfan

EOG Dedicated

Not Royalfan.

This asshole can only flame other posters and never has anything nice to say about anybody. Posting plays would expose the asshole know as Royalfan and he would never fall for that trap.

He would rather flame posters and adds nothing of value. I have no clue why he posts except he must have zero friends.

I have plenty of nice things to say about several posters. You are just blinded I guess. And take things personally for some reason. Two poor traits to have.

royalfan

EOG Dedicated

Nice call Froggie. My goodness he looks foolish.