***EOG online gaming tracker***

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows
Re: ***EOG online gaming tracker***

No matter what I do someone on the Cowboys is always WIDE open. TO is always open. I can double him and it doesn't matter. Brad Johnson is having the greatest day I've ever seen.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

I just want to be the Bears one time. That's the team I play with in my franchise and what not.

Have we decided on what we are doing tonight, i think draft would be sickkk

im not too sure about a draft man...no team would have a weakness if we drafted players...we could set up two leagues w/ regular teams then another w/ a draft which isnt as huge:+clueless

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

I'm awful playing with these random teams. FLAT OUT AWFUL.

AJ you want to do a match up and just pick your team. I'll be the Bears and you can be whoever. I'm just terrible.

5 star bomb

EOG Master

just to let u know im gonna have to pause game for a few minutes in about 25 min... i got pizza in oven

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

Now it's time to play my style of football. Pretty good on All-Pro against the computer with the Bears. We'll see if it translates. Usually near impossible to score consistently on me. Good luck as finally I'm my team!

5 star bomb

EOG Master

Originally Posted by mofome
In case people are on tomorrow; game 1, whomever you play here are the game 1 teams:

Quebbler - New Orleans
RJT - Colts
5 Star Bomb - Carolina
Timely - Steelers
Chute - Tennessee

Updated Standings:

Madden Standings

Quebb 4-1
RJT 2-1
5star 3-3
Adam Jones 1-0
Timely Hitting 1-4
Chute 0-1

FIFA Standings

Adam 6-1
Adam + Ditka 1-0
Quebb 3-4
Quebb + KJ 0-2
RJT 0-5

rjt721

EOG Master

It said "Checking Online Rosters" for like 3 minutes so I restarted system. Send another invite.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

AJ you have to admit this is outrageous. Guy was running in the other direction and I threw it to him and Orton throws it right to your guy instead of to my guy.

AJ you have to admit this is outrageous. Guy was running in the other direction and I threw it to him and Orton throws it right to your guy instead of to my guy.
You threw it about 15 yards behind the line of scrimmage into about 10 people lol 5 from your team 5 from mine