***EOG online gaming tracker***

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows
Re: ***EOG online gaming tracker***

Every single pass I throw is intercepted. I'm retiring from this game. I'm just getting more and more frustrated and worse and worse.

Have my receiver in 1-1 coverage with a safety and make the throw and get picked.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

th what happened to yur new style of play running the ball and playing smarter?

I do run the ball but you have to pass eventually. I just don't know what I'm doing wrong. Guys wide open against me every time and I can't find anyone open.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

Throw a quick slant and Hester misses it and it's intercepted at the Goal LINE. Jesus Christ.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

I drop a lot of balls. Do you guys hit triangle or something right when they highlight them?

Missed Field Goal by me. I RULE!

5 star bomb

EOG Master

wouldnt of mattered neway... bomb for a td... i thought u were going to kick and then i was going to hit pause

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

I think it's because I try and play defensive back when the balls are in flight and my opponents do. I should probably stop that. ::LMAO::

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

I am so lost with this game. I throw a pass and the defense back makes a break on the ball and picks it off. When my opponents throw passes there guys are wide open and score touch downs.

Why is it so different? Outside of the fact that I simply suck donky balls.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

I think they make it so Grossman sucks. I drop a ton of passes and my interceptions are never dropped. This game hates on Rex ::LMAO::