Have you ever hooked up with a girl/guy from online?

Re: Have you ever hooked up with a girl/guy from online?

You should retitle this: Has anyone Not Hooked up with a girl/guy from online?

Of Course..

You should retitle this: Has anyone Not Hooked up with a girl/guy from online?

Of Course..

Or say have many people have actually gotten what they were promised from a date made online. Ya know, like she/he looked liked they said.::LMAO::

Or say have many people have actually gotten what they were promised from a date made online. Ya know, like she/he looked liked they said.::LMAO::

so, theres a "Yes" from Yummy.

Of Course People Do Shrink.. People find ways to fuck.

some haaz added me on fb a couple years ago who i never knew (she knew some of my friends)...and yeah...

5 star bomb

EOG Master

::LMAO::::LMAO::::LMAO::

pussy is pussy

well ya i agree... im just saying some havent even dabbled in online hookups bc of having enough girls at once. I have a couple times but mainly just stick to the bar scene to get my work done

I would be willing to bet Mr. Sanderson has had a dick or two in his ass. You know how that internet thing goes.

ive been with 4 chicks ive met online.. 2 were real cute, 1 was cool and decent looking, and 1 was "other".. they didnt seem like "losers" to me. the sex seemed alot like sex to me as well. odd, huh?

Yeah met a few chicks on MySpace. Most turned out to be cool though. Had a stage 5 clinger that wouldn't leave at one point but other than that...,

I would be willing to bet Mr. Sanderson has had a dick or two in his ass. You know how that internet thing goes.

just because you get no ass and are a total asshole doesnt mean everyone is like you. How much would you want to put on that bet? Im sure some sort of proctologist could verify your wager.... I would be willing to be examined for a price.

Dipshit.

WVU

EOG Master

200 roses and you too could hook up online

5 star bomb

EOG Master

Yeah met a few chicks on MySpace. Most turned out to be cool though. Had a stage 5 clinger that wouldn't leave at one point but other than that...,

stage 5 clinger... :LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

Got to hate those 2348ji23e

Hooked up quite a few times back when I was younger and liked taking chances... wouldn't do it now (if I was single, that is)

200 roses and you too could hook up online

200 roses and 100 tulips gets you the true GFE ::LMAO::::LMAO::::LMAO::

I never knew what GFE was until I searched for the definition ... Girl Friend Experience.. lol.. Who wants that?

The hookers are all over Craigslist. I know everyone has been on Craigslist, but under the Romantic Encounters or something similar to that wording the hookers post their ads.

GFE ::LMAO::

5 star bomb

EOG Master

She stayed the entire weekend. I kicked her out at one point but she showed up again an hour later with beer so she stayed a second night.

haha hilarious. Reminds me of the time my buddy met this chick at a Bulls game and took her home. She ended up staying for like 5 days. Finally he had to tell her to leave. She didnt have a car and lived somewhere in Iowa. No idea how she got home

I met my current BF on Craigslist. I was feeling crazy one day and posted a bitchy ad expecting for a bunch of tools to answer that I could use to feed my ego (I had just gotten blown off by the guy I was dating and needed a little boost). I NEVER expected to meet someone and pretty much fall madly in love over email. What can I say...my man is a funny dude. He looked WAY better in person than in his pictures...so I lucked out there. On our 2nd "date" he took me to a Pats game...he has since admitted that it was just to get in my pants. I hopoe it was worth it...cuz now he's stuck with me. :devil: