Have you ever hooked up with a girl/guy from online?

Re: Have you ever hooked up with a girl/guy from online?

not to get off topic, but the worst part about paying bills is licking the fucking envelopes, i gag everytime :mad:

this should be a womans job

Tuck, treat yourself to the self stick ones and quit whinning. :+textinb3

Thor4140

EOG Dedicated

I did....and I'm going to be very sorry I shared that with some of the assholes here.

Anyone want to post an O/U on how long it takes Cloack & Dagger to start talking about it on SBR?

The ad was actually pretty damn funny. It was more bitchy and sarcastic than anything. That's why Marc responded.

You posted that little nugget here before. It is kinda funny but it worked out for you so good for u.

You posted that little nugget here before. It is kinda funny but it worked out for you so good for u.

Well yeah, but I don't think I ever said that I was the one that posted the ad. I really don't know which is worse....posting an ad on Craigslist or answering one. :+textinb3

WVU

EOG Master

Suck a dick. I know exactly what you're thinking and you can just keep it to yourself since you don't know what you're talking about.

well you did jump down my throat for suggesting that very same thing. And here you are.
:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

I am going to assume you are laughing with me, not at me.

The whole things funny. At 1st I was laughing at you for being some crazy wack job posting on craigslist. Then come to find out some nerd that probably would never have approached you in the real world ends up scoring some pretty nice looking tail out of the deal. Good for the both of ya! :cheers

well you did jump down my throat for suggesting that very same thing. And here you are.
:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

No, asshole. You suggested that reason I am HERE is to get attention from men because I have a low self esteem...or need attention...or whatever the fuck kind of garbage you were spewing that day. You are so fucking simple it pains me. I bet you think you're pretty fucking smart, huh?

The whole things funny. At 1st I was laughing at you for being some crazy wack job posting on craigslist. Then come to find out some nerd that probably would never have approached you in the real world ends up scoring some pretty nice looking tail out of the deal. Good for the both of ya! :cheers

Again, the ad was done more as a joke than anything. I posted real info, but I didn't think I would even want to meet any of the losers that responded, let alone be buying a house with one of them a year later.

The funny thing is, my BF is not the shy type...and he had no trouble getting ass. He had only found CL a week before and had been using it to buy tools for work. I guess he went in the dating section to read and laugh at people (exactly why I ever looked in there) and I caught his eye. Timing is everything....and I'm not a piece of tail, I'm his future wife.:cheers

BTW....the dog we adopted is an absolute joy....spoiled rotten already, but he's a good boy. I forgive you for calling me evil before. :+textinb3

online dating is for chumps...online hookups are weird...online meetings are just plain awkward...

WVU

EOG Master

No, asshole. You suggested that reason I am HERE is to get attention from men because I have a low self esteem...or need attention...or whatever the fuck kind of garbage you were spewing that day. You are so fucking simple it pains me. I bet you think you're pretty fucking smart, huh?

pretty much the same reason that you said you posted on craigslist. You wanted the Ego boost. You said it, not me. No reason to get all sensitive. It is easy to see you dislike anyone who isn't here to boost your ego.

Hitdogg42

EOG Dedicated

online dating is for chumps...online hookups are weird...online meetings are just plain awkward...

When your older and single it's like shooting fish in a barrell.....Yes when I was in my 20's in Vegas, bouncing at the shark club, tarks and ect, I was with you quebb........It all changes, beeeleeeep it

pretty much the same reason that you said you posted on craigslist. You wanted the Ego boost. You said it, not me. No reason to get all sensitive. It is easy to see you dislike anyone who isn't here to boost your ego.

I posted ONE ad on CL that I only left up for about 24 hours not because I needed attention, but because I wanted some entertainment and maybe an ego boost. I've been posting here daily for months now while in a very committed and happy relationship. Big difference.

And with that, I'm done explaining myself to your sorry ass. I'm fucking fed up with you. If you're really so simple you can't see how off your comparison is, you're not worth my time.

P.S. I find it mildly ammusing that you had NO problem with me when I first got here and e-flirted with you a little, but now that I chat with many memebers and haven't had time to talk armpits with you, you have this big problem with me. Huh. My names not Kettle and I'm not black, so you can stop playing Pot now.

Point Given

EOG Veteran

I posted ONE ad on CL that I only left up for about 24 hours not because I needed attention, but because I wanted some entertainment and maybe an ego boost. I've been posting here daily for months now while in a very committed and happy relationship. Big difference.

And with that, I'm done explaining myself to your sorry ass. I'm fucking fed up with you. If you're really so simple you can't see how off your comparison is, you're not worth my time.

P.S. I find it mildly ammusing that you had NO problem with me when I first got here and e-flirted with you a little, but now that I chat with many memebers and haven't had time to talk armpits with you, you have this big problem with me. Huh. My names not Kettle and I'm not black, so you can stop playing Pot now.
::LMAO::::LMAO::::LMAO::::LMAO::::LMAO:::LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:hangt:hangt:hangt:houra:houra12io4j2w90

Point Given

EOG Veteran

oh and...been there done that...just get a full body pic first though :pop:

Again, the ad was done more as a joke than anything. I posted real info, but I didn't think I would even want to meet any of the losers that responded, let alone be buying a house with one of them a year later.

The funny thing is, my BF is not the shy type...and he had no trouble getting ass. He had only found CL a week before and had been using it to buy tools for work. I guess he went in the dating section to read and laugh at people (exactly why I ever looked in there) and I caught his eye. Timing is everything....and I'm not a piece of tail, I'm his future wife.:cheers

BTW....the dog we adopted is an absolute joy....spoiled rotten already, but he's a good boy. I forgive you for calling me evil before. :+textinb3

?When you hold resentment toward another, you are bound to that person or condition by an emotional link that is stronger than steel. Forgiveness is the only way to dissolve that link and get free.? Cathrine Ponder.

I feel distanced now.

WVU

EOG Master

I don't have a problem with you. You are the one who has the problem with me pointing it out the way I see it. I see you as shallow, needy, low self esteem, and starving for attention and compliments. To me it is obvious. Whether you agree or not is not important as I will continue to call it the way I see it. There is really no need to explain yourself. I can and will post what I want and what I believe to be true.

Have a wonderful day. There are plenty of guys here who will continue to oogle your pics and tell you how hot you are.

12io4j2w90

When your older and single it's like shooting fish in a barrell.....Yes when I was in my 20's in Vegas, bouncing at the shark club, tarks and ect, I was with you quebb........It all changes, beeeleeeep it

man i dont want to grow up!!!

I don't have a problem with you. You are the one who has the problem with me pointing it out the way I see it. I see you as shallow, needy, low self esteem, and starving for attention and compliments. To me it is obvious. Whether you agree or not is not important as I will continue to call it the way I see it. There is really no need to explain yourself. I can and will post what I want and what I believe to be true.

Have a wonderful day. There are plenty of guys here who will continue to oogle your pics and tell you how hot you are.

12io4j2w90

You can call it observation if you want. But all the hate in the world will never fill that hole you have.

I know there isn't. I don't give a rat's ass if anyone here thinks there's something wrong with it. I met the man of my dreams and we're living happily ever after. It shouldn't matter how that came to be. :cheers

This one has chops. I like her.

5 star bomb

EOG Master

Bar scene also sucks if all of your friends are gone or married... I can't be that creepy dude that sits at the bar stool waiting for prey.

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

yea i couldnt do that either, sitting at the bar by myself just aint for me!!

Bar scene also sucks if all of your friends are gone or married... I can't be that creepy dude that sits at the bar stool waiting for prey.

In the same boat. Also a bad time for drunk-driving with the holidays approaching.

?When you hold resentment toward another, you are bound to that person or condition by an emotional link that is stronger than steel. Forgiveness is the only way to dissolve that link and get free.? Cathrine Ponder.

I feel distanced now.

Awwwww, I'm sorry. I still think you're a little bit of a jerkface. Does that help? :+textinb3

I know many who have. Bar scene sucks if you are in a small town.

:cheers

It's like a damn highschool reunion when I go out to the bars around here. If I wanted to hump any of those guys, I would have done it 10 years ago. :rolleyes: