mofome

Banned
Re: 55-50 (Mofome)

looking like 97-84 heading into wed.

may just finish this thing up tomorrow.

mofome

Banned

Iowa State ends up covering every fucking second until the last 60. Fouling down 10 with 1:20 to go. What the fuck. 2 fucking retarded losses in. 2 blow out wins in. anything close goes the other way.

:hangt

mofome

Banned

every close game goes the wrong way. could have covered 5, instead i get the 2 blow outs only. fuck.

97-84

got to win 10 of my last 19

mofome

Banned

fuck no!

we can make it more interesting if you like. I'll have 2500 coming in on friday.

oij213490

Mo, if I may: don't wager with OSU. He's one of the few here who are documented as posting winning plays. . .I'm just sayin. . .

mofome

Banned

Mo, if I may: don't wager with OSU. He's one of the few here who are documented as posting winning plays. . .I'm just sayin. . .

You clearly don't know what this thread is about.

He bet that no one on the forum could win 53% vs the closing line over the course of 200 plays. I took the bet. OSU is a much better capper than I am, but if I accomplish this it will be something im proud of and that OSU will respect capping wise. That means something to me. He is one of the guys here I look up to.

mofome

Banned

wonder if I can get some odds on just finishing this thing up tomorrow.

:cocktail

You clearly don't know what this thread is about.

He bet that no one on the forum could win 53% vs the closing line over the course of 200 plays. I took the bet. OSU is a much better capper than I am, but if I accomplish this it will be something im proud of and that OSU will respect capping wise. That means something to me. He is one of the guys here I look up to.

I should have paid attention. I stand corrected. . .:cheers:cheers

mofome

Banned

oh neat thanks for the update. i had no idea. im glad you pointed that out. thank you. fine post.

:thumbsup

mofome

Banned

good win osu. got out of control and fucked myself.

Last edited:

mofome

Banned

lsu under - loss
vcu - loss
stj - loss
nd under - loss
wake - loss
dayton - win
jmau - win
utah - win
lsu - win
ill st playing and losing by 1

mizzou playing early
col later
col over later

mofome

Banned

the total is essentially a loss. looked fine for a while, but only 5 points in the last 6 minutes. thats hilarious.

mofome

Banned

wow, im really going to lose the over and col both. unbelievable that this team has 32 after 32 minutes at home vs nebraska.

0-3 on totals, unbelievable.

mofome

Banned

could have had the over if col makes a lay up. no such luck on the totals today.

col covers
over loses

104-90

need to win 3 of my next 6.

mofome

Banned

one game at 7 for me, waiting to see if the line goes over 7.5 on vandy. already went up from the 7 I was hoping for. This will end tonight.

:pop: