#505 ny +12
#512 MIL +3.5

Double digit dogs----------

#505 ny +12
#513 was +14

munson15

I want winners...
Re: Follow the Bouncing Ball........

Tough coming back with the Knicks after last night's debacle, but they rewarded both systems with an ATS win.:houra

diogee

Verly isnt going anywhere

Big doggies 91023i2ndw;l

Clips game could get ugly fast but that is a ton of points...on the Wolves with ya.

munson15

I want winners...

Bouncebacks------------

#671 cha -6.5

Double digit dogs-----------

#661 min +10
#669 nj +12.5

munson15

I want winners...

Bouncebacks-------------

W19 L15

Double digit dogs---------

W35 L27

The way this thread started, I never expected DD dogs to overtake BB's but they just did. Amazing winning ways for the DD's. Glad I stuck with them. 27-13 run, but naturally, regression to the norm has caught up to the BB's. Still, hitting 57% in posted plays after showing 57% for the year prior has gotten my full attention.

munson15

I want winners...

Double digit dogs--------------

#853 mil +12
#861 min +14
#867 lac +11

munson15

I want winners...

Worst night in a long time for this thread.

Double digit dogs-------------

W35 L30

munson15

I want winners...

Double digit dogs---------------

#509 lac +15.5
#511 gs +12.5
#515 mem +13

munson15

I want winners...

If I lose one more game by less than a basket, I may hang it up. Kind of week that makes you happy it's almost over.:hangt

Double digit dogs------------------

W35 L33

Iceman

EOG Addicted

My two cents: I think you are onto something but you need to expand it on a little. I think it is just too board to say all DD dogs will cover. The books no better then to let it be that easy but how about all DD dogs coming off a win, or all DD dogs in the 2nd of 2 straight DD dogs games (talk about a tongue twister, LOL) or all DD dogs who have 3+ days of rest. Subsets are what many call them.

I actually think you are onto something with the bounceback theory. I think the key is not to just play these blindly but add it as a positive when capping games. I do that when I see this exact type situation that you talk about here.

Thanks either way been very informative.

munson15

I want winners...

I appreciate the encouragement guys.:cheers Junkman knows I won't quit.:thumbsup

p.s. Iceman, I have considered that, but feel that the linemakers are taking those factors into consideration. I do agree, however, that it is markedly more difficult to cover when these big dogs are up against more than a superior foe.

Iceman

EOG Addicted

I appreciate the encouragement guys.:cheers Junkman knows I won't quit.:thumbsup

p.s. Iceman, I have considered that, but feel that the linemakers are taking those factors into consideration. I do agree, however, that it is markedly more difficult to cover when these big dogs are up against more than a superior foe.

right.

I am thinking about looking at DD dogs maybe whose win pct is within the other teams by a certain amount. It does seem like there are some double digit "live legit" dogs and then there are some double digit DOGS that are real pure dogs, like really crappy teams. Maybe there is a way to figure that out but I am sure that projects is more for next year.

diogee

Verly isnt going anywhere

Knicks 91023i2ndw;l Let's cash that one Munson.

munson15

I want winners...

Double digit dogs---------------

#501 tor +10

Bouncebacks-------------------

#506 NJ pk

munson15

I want winners...

Double digit dogs------------

W40 L34

Bouncebacks----------------

W21 L15

Shaker

EOG Member

Munson are you still playing over after teams score in the 70s the previous games