Re: Follow the Bouncing Ball........

Bouncebacks--------------

W26 L20

Double digit dogs-----------

W50 L39

spongerat

EOG Member

is this blind double digit dogs at closing?

and what defines a bounceback, any team playing right after losing by over 20? no other qualifiers?

munson15

I want winners...

is this blind double digit dogs at closing?

and what defines a bounceback, any team playing right after losing by over 20? no other qualifiers?
Sorry, sponge, I believe in keeping things as simple as possible. You have nailed it on the first try.:+textinb3I only concern myself with the W-L record, these are things I have tracked for some time and have played for the first time this season. The bouncebacks are troubling me now because a team that qualifies may not have any incentive to win, thus destroying my 'edge.'

munson15

I want winners...

Double digit dogs-------------

#511 min +12
#515 lac +12.5
#517 sac +17
#521 okc +13

munson15

I want winners...

Utah qualifies as a bounceback team tonight, but since they are laying double digits, and they are locked into the 8th playoff spot, it's no action for me.

munson15

I want winners...

Double digit dogs---------------

W51 L42

Dumb decision to post lac when I knew UTA was in a bounceback position. Foolishness will cost the bottom line come Wednesday night.:devil:

munson15

I want winners...

Boston is in a bounceback position, but after watching last night's games and knowing that Garnett and Allen are out, I won't touch this game. May come back with a couple more double digit dogs tomorrow to close things out.

munson15

I want winners...

Double digit dogs-------------

#509 tor +10.5

gs qualifies as a bounceback, but I'm not going to bother playing them since it's the last day of the year and the edge they'd normally enjoy is questionable under the circumstances. Thanks to all who participated and exchanged good wishes/banter, etc.:cheers:cheers:cheers:cheers:cheers:cheers:cheers

munson15

I want winners...

Final posted double digit dogs------------------

W52 L42

Final posted bouncebacks---------------------

W26 L20

Including games not posted<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Double digit dogs----------

W 113 L 91, 55%

Bouncebacks--------------

W 66 L 45, 59%

diogee

Verly isnt going anywhere

Nice...I would call both of those successful angles on the year. :cheers

munson15

I want winners...

Nice...I would call both of those successful angles on the year. :cheers
Thanks D. They treated me well. I wish I had played them all season, but waiting until January works good for hoops. I spend a lot of time on the NFL and there's only one Munson.:+textinb3