S Korea vs Japan In Game Thread

mofome

Banned
Re: S Korea vs Japan In Game Thread

lol more bullshit

Korea gets out on balls smashed. easy double. japan gets on with 2mph grounders.

A perfect example right there: Uchikawa's outstanding play. Wow, was that great!!!!91023i2ndw;l

That is how baseball is intended to be played. Manny Ramirez would still be chasing that ball, prolly a triple with him out there.

mofome

Banned

Korea has smashed 3 balls to japans zero. Korea has some power, this game is close to 3-0, should be 1-0.

mofome

Banned

wow. he was safe.

lol more fucking luck for japan. this is a joke

mofome

Banned

that is the 2nd time korea was safe at 2nd and they called them out. I will lose money because the umps cant do their job. nice.

korea getting some bad fortune, and then you get ichiro'ed... not a good vibe for you on this mo.

tripp

EOG Master

incredible all these missed chances by japan.

they should be up 5 right about now. clearly the better team tonight, just not converting

tripp

EOG Master

3-1 japan!!:+excited-

would be surprised if korea was able to come back. gotta let the kid close out the 9th for japan

PO69

EOG Master

I hate to say it MO, but Japan is kicking their ass, but they havent put together alot of key hits

tripp

EOG Master

Now that is ridiculuos.

i honestly am trying to understand your point of view here, but cannot see anyway somebody would believe korea has outplayed japan and should be leading right now? japan has had much, much more chances. they've had 2 dp's to end innings that could have been big - 1 with bases loaded 1 out, other with 1st and 3rd 1 out.

korea has hit one solo hr. other than that they haven't been close to scoring. japan is kicking their ass.

tripp

EOG Master

gotta get this guy out of the game, he is gassed. great performance by him, he's a tremendous pitcher. just out of gas.

as long as their is a lead going into the 9th they'll win. darvish will close this thing out

PO69

EOG Master

The Japan shortstop could have thrown that one to third base for the easy out.

I think that Japan needs a pitching change here. The pitcher is getting a bit tired

mofome

Banned

wow that last out was lucky as shit. worst pitch thrown the entire night by either team

mofome

Banned

smoked that ball. lucky it was hit right at someone. japan is getting so fucking lucky. that pitch was awful.

tripp

EOG Master

The Japan shortstop could have thrown that one to third base for the easy out

no reason to risk it. smart play to just get the out at first. why risk something bad happning and now having two guys on zero outs, up two? japan is just fine giving up this run.

darvish is nasty. they aren't scoring on him in the 9th.

tripp

EOG Master

smoked that ball. lucky it was hit right at someone. japan is getting so fucking lucky. that pitch was awful.

who cares about a bunch of hard hit fly outs? yes he is clearly gassed and is hanging pitches, but japan has outplayed them the whole game and have had many more scoring chances. can't believe someone can even argue otherwise.

put darvish in and this game is done.

PO69

EOG Master

MO, Japan is EASILY the better team today and everyday. Sorry to disagree

mofome

Banned

who cares about a bunch of hard hit fly outs? yes he is clearly gassed and is hanging pitches, but japan has outplayed them the whole game and have had many more scoring chances. can't believe someone can even argue otherwise.

put darvish in and this game is done.

weak grounders hit by japan compared to some shots hit by korea. i cant believe you could even consider saying this is a 5 run game. thats just dumb. japan shouldnt have scored the first run at all, not even an earned run.

mofome

Banned

Japan has been a better team, this is a 1 run game, as it should be. Japan gets some grounder through the holes while Korea has just missed a couple 2/3 run shots.