S Korea vs Japan In Game Thread

Re: S Korea vs Japan In Game Thread

drop a bomb little korean man. im up allnight here in the hospital joint.. i need some more entertainment ..

Mammon

EOG Master

And I thought Betjamaica was only a recreational book. Parlays over 1k considered recreational? Then I'm super super recreational. :)

while i'm still here, If bets usually bypass all limits like Euro Baskets and the like at 5 Dimes. You call them in off other plays..

mofome

Banned

this koreans swing at some terrible shit.

bad manager
bad 2nd base ump
bad 2nd baseman

=

congrats Japan

Congrats to Japan. They were the better team tonight.

The rivalry between these two teams is tremendous. Best two teams this WBC

ChuteBoxe

EOG Master

yes.. my father is ill. horrible foot infection, looks like he may lose at least two toes. we're hoping not the entire foot. still waiting.. im here all night keeping an eye on him.

Sorry to hear that man. Definitely honorable of you for staying by his side though. Give him my best.

mofome

Banned

Damn man I had no idea you were still in there for that. When the losses start to pile I just have to think about how thankful I am for the great things. I hope your dad pulls through as well as possible.

mofome

Banned

check my kentucky is the top 15 in the country thread.. details there.. its my dad. he is not in great shape.. nothing terminal just a terrible infection.

Yeah brother you mentioned it in a PM. My prayers are with him of course.

railbird

EOG Master

Why Corea pitching to IChiro with 2 out and a baseopen with game on line:+clueless:+clueless:+clueless

ChuteBoxe

EOG Master

I should come down for a visit!

You should go down in August, then you could see some practices, maybe get some press credentials, give us some scouting info, etc...

Get involved with your program, young man.

mofome

Banned

You should go down in August, then you could see some practices, maybe get some press credentials, give us some scouting info, etc...

Get involved with your program, young man.

I love my program, youngsta!

I need to go mr sanderson and bring some hugs.