Who has the best EOG team?

mofome

Banned
Re: Who has the best EOG team?

lookin it over tucker. got to see what happened to alexi today in the game. hopefully he is fine.

mofome

Banned

Alexei Ramirez left Monday's game in the third inning with an apparent left knee injury sustained sliding into home place.
Ramirez clearly had a cut on the leg. The White Sox will have to hope that's the only problem. It's a huge drop off offensively to Brent Lillibridge at shortstop, and it remains to be seen if manager Ozzie Guillen trusts Wilson Betemit at the position. Mar. 30 - 5:07 pm et
Source: Chicago Tribune

Tuckman

Uh Poster

Alexei Ramirez left Monday's game in the third inning with an apparent left knee injury sustained sliding into home place.
Ramirez clearly had a cut on the leg. The White Sox will have to hope that's the only problem. It's a huge drop off offensively to Brent Lillibridge at shortstop, and it remains to be seen if manager Ozzie Guillen trusts Wilson Betemit at the position. Mar. 30 - 5:07 pm et
Source: Chicago Tribune

throw on a bandaid and hes good to go! :+excited-

mofome

Banned

Rich Harden served up three home runs balls while allowing five runs in 4 2/3 innings against the Royals on Monday.

Wainwright's definitely the best player in the deal. Thing is, you're pitching's strong with or without him. You get a really good OF (he'd be your No. 1 OF by a mile) and a big upgrade at SS with Young over Burriss. Obviously I think the deal is beneficial to my team, but it also helps your team.

Stewart has upside, but he might only play 3 times per week. And you'll soon have A-Rod occupying 3B, as well as Weeks (who you liked enough to take in the 9th round, so I'm assuming you wouldn't bench in favor of Stewart). Stewart might or might not play some in the OF, so you won't be able to use him there for a while, if at all.

No one knows what Jones will do this year.

You want me to throw in something else, make it 3 for 3?

I wanna see how my OF pans out. All my guys are 5 years old and have a lotta upside. Hafta seeing how they all pan out before i can evaluate who in need. Burris blows lol, but if he starts he can steal and get me a few points

Tuckman

Uh Poster

this is why we need to limit the # of waiver claims a week

<TABLE cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=2 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR class=bg2 vAlign=top align=right height=17><TD align=middle>03/2<TABLE cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=2 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR class=bg2 vAlign=top align=right height=17><TD align=middle>03/30/09 12:59 pm ET</TD><TD align=left>Viejo</TD><TD align=left>Kouzmanoff, Kevin 3B SD - Added
Sonnanstine, Andy SP TB - Dropped

</TD><TD align=middle>4/5/09</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>8/09 03:50 am ET

dropped the player he picked up 2 days later, that would lock him off a roster if he did that on a sat, was a pointless move imo
</TD><TD align=left>Viejo
</TD><TD align=left>Sonnanstine, Andy SP TB - Added
Kouzmanoff, Kevin 3B SD - Dropped

</TD><TD align=middle>4/5/09</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

rjt721

EOG Master

I wanna see how my OF pans out. All my guys are 5 years old and have a lotta upside. Hafta seeing how they all pan out before i can evaluate who in need. Burris blows lol, but if he starts he can steal and get me a few points
Cool. That's fine. Just thought it was weird you were criticizing the trade like it was a ridiculous offer.

Good luck.

tripp

EOG Master

discounting the mo man :+excited-

something good about mo's team is at least he isn't starting emmanuel burris, rickie weeks, huston street and have jeff franceour as his top OF:doh1

maybe if cee and mo combined their teams they could make a push for the playoffs?:+clueless

Timetopay

EOG Master

Guys hate to actually bring up something not exciting like to go back to payouts but unless i missed it nothing finalized.

Mo can you put final post of what it is.

I think it was 1500/600/300

rjt721

EOG Master

something good about mo's team is at least he isn't starting emmanuel burris, rickie weeks, huston street and have jeff franceour as his top OF:doh1

maybe if cee and mo combined their teams they could make a push for the playoffs?:+clueless
tripp, taking into consideration both rosters, what do you think of my offer to Cee?

McLouth
Michael Young

for

Wainwright
Ian Stewart
A. Jones

Timetopay

EOG Master

rjt it is a solid offer but cee dont want to trade. he has made it clear.

He gonna save his good guys for Mo at midseason

Tru, he could be starting pettitte, conor jackson, pence, qualls, and marmol instead. What elite players those are:doh1

Tuckman

Uh Poster

like i previously stated, Cee NEVER trades.. in the 3 plus years in fantasy i have offered him 8578976897986976 deals, as we have made 1 i think

mofome

Banned

if you beat me I'll shave my own balls with my teeth.

:thumbsup

Cool. That's fine. Just thought it was weird you were criticizing the trade like it was a ridiculous offer.

Good luck.

It wasn't close to me. When my side wins 12-0 on votes, then it's a bit ridiculous , no?

tripp

EOG Master

tripp, taking into consideration both rosters, what do you think of my offer to Cee?

McLouth
Michael Young

for

Wainwright
Ian Stewart
A. Jones

i think you'd be getting the better end of that deal as i expect one of either stewart or jones to pan out alright this year, but I do believe it would improve both teams. it would improve yours more, but also his because wainwright is not some irreplaceable stud and his hitting is just a mess right now so he could definitely use mclouth and young.

people also need to consider mclouth could end up on a team like the yanks at the trade deadline. is he a FA next year or did he just sign a deal?

mofome

Banned

tucker, no interest in bedard at this point.

If i get alexi its probably to move him again. I love that he'll be a ss, i couldnt currently start him at 2b but i could probably at dh over bruce.

like votto a lot.

Tuckman

Uh Poster

tucker, no interest in bedard at this point.

If i get alexi its probably to move him again. I love that he'll be a ss, i couldnt currently start him at 2b but i could probably at dh over bruce.

like votto a lot.

i know u are not interested to much in bedard, but i had to upgrade someplace.. u were getting the better 2 bats imo, i needed the better pitcher, i couldnt lose there as well

who would u rather have instead of bedard?

mofome

Banned

i know u are not interested to much in bedard, but i had to upgrade someplace.. u were getting the better 2 bats imo, i needed the better pitcher, i could lose there as well

votto > Pena
alexi i dont expect to outscore ells, but being an inf gives him added value over the of.
bedard and felix isnt close

so i think i would lose that one by a bit, but its not ridiculous.

tripp

EOG Master

Tru, he could be starting pettitte, conor jackson, pence, qualls, and marmol instead. What elite players those are:doh1

pettite = win machine with yanks this year. also have stud young guy in gallagher.

marmol = top 5 rp. he will be closing before long which is the reason i have not tried to trade for a closer. I am perfectly happy starting him going into the season.

qualls = closer for a top tier team in the nl. zona will push for the best record in the nl this year.

jackson = 10x better than half of your starters. not sure that can even be debated either.

less than 1% chance cee finishes with more points than me and he's all rips:doh1

Tuckman

Uh Poster

votto > Pena
alexi i dont expect to outscore ells, but being an inf gives him added value over the of.
bedard and felix isnt close

so i think i would lose that one by a bit, but its not ridiculous.

i think alexi and ells will be extremely close come end of season, and yea votto is definatly above pena..

i dont think a 1 for 1 deal will land me felix, i was trying to make it a lil more complicated to get it done

100% correct, i believe furcal was in that deal12io4j2w90

yeah ok tuck, i trade when i need to. I dealt in my league last season and dealt every other season. Just cuz i don't lead the league in trades doesn't mean i never trade

pettite = win machine with yanks this year. also have stud young guy in gallagher.

marmol = top 5 rp. he will be closing before long which is the reason i have not tried to trade for a closer. I am perfectly happy starting him going into the season.

qualls = closer for a top tier team in the nl. zona will push for the best record in the nl this year.

jackson = 10x better than half of your starters. not sure that can even be debated either.

less than 1% chance cee finishes with more points than me and he's all rips:doh1

lol we'll do sides most points scored on jackson, no biggie . Who do u wanna match him up with , prince would be too easy on wins?

mofome

Banned

You are going to start Marmol? He aint going to be closing any time soon.

:nono

mofome

Banned

i think alexi and ells will be extremely close come end of season, and yea votto is definatly above pena..

i dont think a 1 for 1 deal will land me felix, i was trying to make it a lil more complicated to get it done

yeah a 2 or 3 player deal could get something done.

votto and bedard is a decent bit worse than felix and pena to me though.

then without dealing kinsler I would have to sit alexi. I would be willing to deal kinsler though. Well i would be willing to deal anyone.