Who has the best EOG team?

tripp

EOG Master
Re: Who has the best EOG team?

lol we'll do sides most points scored on jackson, no biggie . Who do u wanna match him up with , prince would be too easy on wins?

yeah, im going to do sides on my 13th round pick scoring more than your 3rd round pick.:doh1

we gonna do sides with burriss and beltran than also.:+clueless

i would do sides on most overall points at the end of the season. 99% chance of winning on my part.

Tuckman

Uh Poster

yeah a 2 or 3 player deal could get something done.

votto and bedard is a decent bit worse than felix and pena to me though.

then without dealing kinsler I would have to sit alexi. I would be willing to deal kinsler though. Well i would be willing to deal anyone.

i dont know man, if u see something let me know :cheers

we can do A gonzo vs MVP Jackson

I'll do point sides. I better start saving from week 1 of the season. Gonna hafta start out a trust fund for bases sides lmao

Tuckman

Uh Poster

i think tripps starting 5 might be the best in the league

santana
harden (hes gonna be a top 7 pitcher imo)
dice K
lowe
pettite

tripp

EOG Master

You are going to start Marmol? He aint going to be closing any time soon.

:nono

he'll be starting by june. worth the wait for sure.

rather have someone in there that will have a great whip and era, good amount of k's, more ip's than a normal closer than pick up a shitty ass closer that will get just as much saves as blown saves.

marmol will still start for team tripp. count on it

mofome

Banned

he'll be starting by june. worth the wait for sure.

rather have someone in there that will have a great whip and era, good amount of k's, more ip's than a normal closer than pick up a shitty ass closer that will get just as much saves as blown saves.

marmol will still start for team tripp. count on it

na, its not like marmol will show them something they dont know. They know what marmol is and he isn't their closer. Gregg will keep the job for the year and they'll get some 2 inning outings out of Marmol as the set up man. Great pick with gregg, I must say.

You'll learn more from mr mo as the season progresses.

:cheers

tripp

EOG Master

i think tripps starting 5 might be the best in the league

santana
harden (hes gonna be a top 7 pitcher imo)
dice K
lowe
pettite

yeah, i love my starting. would probably put mc at the top for starters though. doc/cc/verlander/big z/harang is pretty filthy. if two of the risky three work out for him he could dominate with his pitching.

i just need lowe and pettite to be decent because i feel the other three all have top 10/top 15 potential. hate dice-k, but he has cy young potential if he learns to be less wild

mofome

Banned

harden rocked again today. tucker loves guys like him, but thats a huge risk there.

like tripps team, but not high on harden this season.

mofome

Banned

id much rather have feli and pena than votto and bedard.

yes of course. not all that close. he was giving me alexi for ells to, but thats a wash and as my team is now ells is someone i need more.

if i moved kins or peralta that would change.

Tuckman

Uh Poster

harden rocked again today. tucker loves guys like him, but thats a huge risk there.

like i said before i will be top 3 or bottom 3, i dont usually fall in the middle..i love the risky players who have tremendous upside

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

yes of course. not all that close. he was giving me alexi for ells to, but thats a wash and as my team is now ells is someone i need more.

if i moved kins or peralta that would change.

kins is my type of guy.

hook a bro up.

mofome

Banned

i dont lik harang even though he produces, i like verlander. I dont know why his k numbers are unimpressive but i love him when he just throws it over the plate.

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

mo

think of a deal involving kinsler and one of verlander or zambrano plus a bat.

tripp

EOG Master

i told you mo, preseason stats mean zero to me. beltran was amazing in wbc, didn't matter to me though. i actually wasn't thrilled about it because i don't want guys going on their hot streaks before the games even matter.

harden was one of my favorite picks. love him and santana together. actually love my entire team.

you up for sides moses?oij213490

mofome

Banned

i told you mo, preseason stats mean zero to me. beltran was amazing in wbc, didn't matter to me though. i actually wasn't thrilled about it because i don't want guys going on their hot streaks before the games even matter.

harden was one of my favorite picks. love him and santana together. actually love my entire team.

you up for sides moses?

Yeah I had harden on my list, and spring era may not matter, but his velocity does.

Yeah I told you before, you name and side and I accept.

91023i2ndw;l

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

Mo,

Solid offer. but i think im giving up too good an outfielder there with Zambrano for Hamilton.

Even though my closers blow, I am not looking for one now.

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

Tuck,

I don't like your bats at all. Nice pitchers though.

Not sure if we are trade compatible right now.

rjt721

EOG Master

yeah, i love my starting. would probably put mc at the top for starters though. doc/cc/verlander/big z/harang is pretty filthy. if two of the risky three work out for him he could dominate with his pitching.

i just need lowe and pettite to be decent because i feel the other three all have top 10/top 15 potential. hate dice-k, but he has cy young potential if he learns to be less wild
Not happening. He is what he is.

You do have a strong staff, tripp. Who knows how many starts Harden will give you, though. And I'm not high on Lowe. His splits away from Dodger Stadium last couple years are very average. But he's durable and will give you innings, so he has more value in this league than others. Pettitte's always a candidate to get shelled.

tripp

EOG Master

Yeah I had harden on my list, and spring era may not matter, but his velocity does.

Yeah I told you before, you name and side and I accept.

91023i2ndw;l

200, whoever has most points at the end of the season12io4j2w90

cee, you can add yourself in this side bet also to give me and mo another free 200 to play for:+excited-

Tuckman

Uh Poster

we might be looking at the first blockbuster trade of the year coming soon