Who has the best EOG team?

Re: Who has the best EOG team?

lol, agree here. people just love the fun of drafting, it rarely actually improves a team (other than tuck's rapage of mo).

I got swept into the frenzy though and offered a trade, so I can't really talk here.

Im almost getting sucked in too. I just wanted to give my team a chance, but if Mo is giving his players away it's kind of hard to just stand by and watch. :LMAO

<table width="100%" border="0" cellpadding="2" cellspacing="1"><tbody><tr class="bg2" valign="top" align="right" height="17"><td align="middle">03/30/09 09:48 pm ET</td><td align="left">YOYOMA</td><td align="left">Bedard, Erik SP SEA - Traded from Field Of Dreams
Ramirez, Alexei 2B CHW - Traded from Field Of Dreams
Reyes, Jose B. SS NYM - Traded from Field Of Dreams
Votto, Joey 1B CIN - Traded from Field Of Dreams
</td><td align="middle">4/5/09</td></tr><tr class="bgFan" valign="top" align="right" height="17"><td align="middle"><input name="trans_474-1_9" type="checkbox">03/30/09 09:48 pm ET</td><td align="left"> Field Of Dreams</td><td align="left">Hamilton, Josh CF TEX - Traded from YOYOMA
Hernandez, Felix SP SEA - Traded from YOYOMA
Pena, Carlos 1B TB - Traded from YOYOMA
Peralta, Jhonny SS CLE - Traded from YOYOMA
</td></tr></tbody></table>

Here goes mo already , fuck :shoot:

36 minutes away, but i opened shdws thread and think i found out all about it :(

lmao, i make sure i don't do the same. I'll hafta watch on hbo site u gave me.

Don't post what happens in this thread either hahha!

ChuteBoxe

EOG Master

lmao, i make sure i don't do the same. I'll hafta watch on hbo site u gave me.

Don't post what happens in this thread either hahha!

You saw the online teaser preview, where Bauer gets shot, right?

tripp

EOG Master

not a bad offer from tuck..

hamilton and mo for holliday and harden.

i think harden is going to be a top 10 starter, and I think holliday does better than people think. still..going to be tough to turn this down

rjt721

EOG Master

Seeing the same jokes 100 times a day still classifies as funny or? :shoot:
You're an easy target because it clearly upsets you. And not like I'm the only one ripping on you.

But if it pisses you off that much, should make it that much more enjoyable if/when you beat me in Week 1. And I did give you a great line at +330.

Tuckman

Uh Poster

tripp, u get what u need and i get who i like without either of us losing really any OF position

tripp

EOG Master

holy shit tuck, that would give you one of the nastiest pitching staffs ive ever seen.

harden, liriano, haren, felix and gallardo.

all of those guys have legit cy young stuff.

Tuckman

Uh Poster

holy shit tuck, that would give you one of the nastiest pitching staffs ive ever seen.

so how about it?

200, whoever has most points at the end of the season12io4j2w90

cee, you can add yourself in this side bet also to give me and mo another free 200 to play for:+excited-

Alright, i'll start my fantasy bases trust fund savings account soon. In case im 0-20 on sides :LMAO

rjt721

EOG Master

k gn guys

offers on table for rjt and mofo
MC, waiting to hear back from mo before I decide on yours. It's a solid offer. I'm not that high on Big Z, but I'd consider it if I can't make something work with mo.

mofome

Banned

MC, waiting to hear back from mo before I decide on yours. It's a solid offer. I'm not that high on Big Z, but I'd consider it if I can't make something work with mo.

na bud dont want that deal. get yourself some Z.

You're an easy target because it clearly upsets you. And not like I'm the only one ripping on you.

But if it pisses you off that much, should make it that much more enjoyable if/when you beat me in Week 1. And I did give you a great line at +330.

I'm not upset at all. Just hearing the same thing 500 times a day is zzzzzz. Tough to comprehend or ?

rjt721

EOG Master

Lots of talent there. 4 of them are fragile, though.

tuck, you don't have books in the league this year to get back all the deals u got ripped on during the season. You're fucked bud!

tripp

EOG Master

the only reason i haven't pulled the trigger already is tuck is in my division and that many quality starters would be tough to compete with. give me a few more mins to look it over tuck

Tuckman

Uh Poster

tuck, you don't have books in the league this year to get back all the deals u got ripped on during the season. You're fucked bud!

only person who can rip me off is not in this league, all hail boom 2348ji23e

hes a nazi but a baseball guru

Tuckman

Uh Poster

the only reason i haven't pulled the trigger already is tuck is in my division and that many quality starters would be tough to compete with. give me a few more mins to look it over tuck

take your time, just not to long.. ya know like 2 more minutes i'm not patient :cocktail

Tuckman

Uh Poster

tuck and i were so close.

try to stick me with kersh who he knows i hate...

u wanted liriano, it wasnt happening.. it had nothing to do with kershaw, u could have replaced him with someone else not named

haren
felix
liriano
gallardo

Timetopay

EOG Master

u wanted liriano, it wasnt happening.. it had nothing to do with kershaw, u could have replaced him with someone else not named

haren
felix
liriano
gallardo

of course:houra

Granderson aint worth any of those guys:doh1