Who has the best EOG team?

Re: Who has the best EOG team?

u wanted liriano, it wasnt happening.. it had nothing to do with kershaw, u could have replaced him with someone else not named

haren
felix
liriano
gallardo

yeah, didn't seem like major rips, i was only f-ing around. Mo's side looks better depending on bedard. If he sucks dick, you'll be fine then haha

tripp

EOG Master

trade accepted tuck.

hope i don't regret this when harden is battling santana for cy young this year and holliday is putting up the same numbers in oakland:doh1

Tuckman

Uh Poster

trade accepted tuck.

hope i don't regret this when harden is battling santana for cy young this year and holliday is putting up the same numbers in oakland:doh1

nice deal man, i only offered because i had an extra closer.. good deal for both of us

tripp

EOG Master

what are you talking about cee, tuck won that trade in a big way imo:+clueless

rjt721

EOG Master

MC,

Very good offer, but I'm going to decline. I'd be losing too much power with Shane over Lance, and I don't have anyone to plug in at 1B unless I move Chris Davis, who would lose most of his value moving from 3B. And have concerns over the wear and tear on Big Z and how he performed down the stretch last season. Scherzer's pretty much the wild card for my team. Think I'm going to either live or die with him.

Timetopay

EOG Master

hahahaha

Tuck you faught with us that pitching was worth less than hitting and now you have thrown in the towel on hitting and collecting pitchers

ironic

tuck you are fucking up my points sides by taking shit harden who never finishes a season healthy. Come on tuck

mofome

Banned

tucker didnt beat me in a big way in any deals

:nono

I end up with
Size
Alexi
Votto
Young
Bedard

for
Ham
Felix
Peralta
Pena

yeah, I did fine, kids.

tripp

EOG Master

hahahaha

Tuck you faught with us that pitching was worth less than hitting and now you have thrown in the towel on hitting and collecting pitchers

ironic

didn't really lose too much hitting in our deal. I don't think holliday will be much worse than hamilton. I had hamilton in my top 5 though, so I had to make the deal. Holliday should have gone WAY sooner than 4th round.

Tuckman

Uh Poster

what u ended up with and what u got from me are 2 differen t things, the size and young deal did u well imo, we were even

rjt721

EOG Master

didn't really lose too much hitting in our deal. I don't think holliday will be much worse than hamilton. I had hamilton in my top 5 though, so I had to make the deal. Holliday should have gone WAY sooner than 4th round.
He almost went second round to me without me even drafting him.

:LMAO

Hamilton much better than Holliday. HUGE difference between home ballparks.

mofome

Banned

can't believe u wanted m yong and gave up mvp reyes. Is size contract years or something? He's always above average but never awesome in fantasy?

Not sure what you dont see about size, i didnt want young, but he and size for reyes is great for me.

Not sure what you dont see about size, i didnt want young, but he and size for reyes is great for me.

Reyes is a good bit over size to me.

And young is what 11th SS in the league which would be one of the worst starting SS in fantasy?

tripp

EOG Master

And young is what 11th SS in the league which would be one of the worst starting SS in fantasy?

yet still 10x better than burriss. who's starting him again?:+clueless

mofome

Banned

name 10 better ss.

alexi will end up being my starting ss after week 1.

mofome

Banned

Kins is my fav bat in the league. I like him more than I do reyes. I traded for reyes so that i could get size/young.

or try

Kins is my fav bat in the league. I like him more than I do reyes. I traded for reyes so that i could get size/young.

or try

wow bud, reyes 66 SB average over last 4 years and 105 runs or so.

I didn't know size was so many hrs. He's got nice stats especially at 26.