Boston season long nba

TheBigRagu

EOG Veteran
Re: Boston season long nba

terrible 2nd half Boston loss...50+ pts 1st 3 quarters, and a major dud in the 4th unreal..

Boston

EOG Dedicated

the end of the season gets kind of shitty you never know who is subbing and not much to play for in these game so It's ok not much lost tonight probably going easy tomorrow until playoffs

Boston

EOG Dedicated

2h betting frenzy let's make some extra playoff money

heat under 89.5 2 units
celts -1 2 units
rockets +2.5 2 units
pacers -2.5 2 units
mavs under 92 2 units
spurs under 89 2 units
kings over 102 2 units
kings +6 2 units
magic under 90.5 2 units
hawks over 96 2 units
cavs +4.5 2 units

good luck everybody

Thugwilson

EOG Enthusiast

Hey whats up Boston sorry I didn't post last night because I was at the C's game last night, maybe u could have followed me on a couple of picks and saved so dough. Anyway, last night I took the under in the Denver/ Portland game of 198 1/2 and won 10 units, the 2nd Half under of 95 1/2 and won 10 units. I took the Hornets vs. San Antonio +9 and won 20 units, but I lost 5.5 units on the 2nd Half under of 95 because it went into OT, but hey u can;t win every bet I guess. :thumbsup

Boston

EOG Dedicated

1st round

mavs over 185.5 2 units
celts over 196.5 2 units
cavs over 175 2 units
heat under 186.5 2 units

Thugwilson

EOG Enthusiast

Whatup, Boston. I followed you on that C's over of 196 1/2 to win 20 units. The way I see this game going I see both teams going in the 100s, because the C's defense is terrible wince we don't have KG. Plus there will be alot of fouls in this game so I think it should go over by a good chunk. I was going to bet Bulls +9 but the C's can always blow them out by 20 without a problem.

Thugwilson

EOG Enthusiast

I lost on the 2nd half over in the cavs game, 22 units for the ov of 88 1/2, therefore I bet the ov of 182 in the Hou vs Por game to win 20 units. I have a feeling the Portland will go way over.

Boston

EOG Dedicated

I think Boston is going to be early toast this year.........

they will get to the eastern finals but with no kg anything past that is a pipe dream. Ray seems to be picking up where he left off last playoffs shooting like trash except there is nobody there to pick up his slack. They will destroy the bulls in game 2

Thugwilson

EOG Enthusiast

Sorry u split on those 2 Boston, but atleast u nailed the Hou +5 spread. So for the 1st game, Im going with the under of 210. It just seems strange that the line would drop by a point especially in a Lakers game, so Im going with my hunch. I don't know Boston how do u see this game going?

Boston

EOG Dedicated

sunday

sixers over 190 2 units
nuggs -6 2 units
lakers over 210 2 units
ml parlay 1 unit to win 1 unit
lakers
hawks
magic

Boston

EOG Dedicated

sixers was the wrong side here hopefully books give the sixers credit for that win and drag the line down to 8 magic destroy them game two

Thugwilson

EOG Enthusiast

What up Boston. I got smoked by the Lakers, but I have learned my lesson with them. Nice call on the Nuggets over, I actually took Den -6 1/2 and won 20 units. I'm going with under in the Cs game of 196, only because I don't see the Bulls scoring PTA like they did in game 1. I took the Cs under 196 to win 25 units.

Thugwilson

EOG Enthusiast

Hey Boston I hope that we cash in on the under here, Im pretty confident. LOL. I also took the Bulls + 9 because I think the Cs win by 8 tops. So Bulls + 9 to win 38 units.

Boston

EOG Dedicated

I wouldn't take the bulls in boston after rose had the game of his life and ray ray shot 1 for 867 and the game went to ot. Jmo but I think the celts smash the bulls tonight.