Who has the best EOG team?

biggamer3

EOG Master
Re: Who has the best EOG team?

Mo you are sooooo funny

Talking up Ankiel yet telling me that Hunter is garbage (#4 scorer so far)

Timetopay

EOG Master

Son I will teach you bases this week...

Barry Zito is pitching for you by the way. Guy was 10-17 and 0-2 last two years.

and you make fun of Kuebel :LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

mofome

Banned

Son I will teach you bases this week...

Barry Zito is pitching for you by the way. Guy was 10-17 and 0-2 last two years.

and you make fun of Kuebel :LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

zito isnt in yet, and you know less about bases than what i just deposited into a local toilet.

Timetopay

EOG Master

Tuck as much as having guys like Drew and Burrell sound oh so nice. They dont crack my shitty OF.

You want a good 2 step pitcher might need a little more than that.

Tuckman

Uh Poster

konerko
burrell
jd drew

for jair jurrens

he will decline, not that the 3 guys i am sending are the best but they are better then the slobs he is starting LONGTERM...

he values jair like he does linc!

mofome

Banned

Ankiel had a better ops last year, in his first full year of baseball, than bum tori.

mofome

Banned

konerko
burrell
jd drew

for jair jurrens

he will decline, not that the 3 guys i am sending are the best but they are better then the slobs he is starting LONGTERM...

he values jair like he does linc!

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

mofome

Banned

Justin Masterson pitched 5 1/3 innings of one-run ball to pick up the victory as the Red Sox completed a three-game sweep of the Yankees on Sunday night.
The Red Sox pen was short-handed tonight, but Hunter Jones stranded both runners he inherited in the sixth and fellow rookie Michael Bowden pitched perfect seventh and eighth innings to get the ball to Takashi Saito, who closed out a 4-1 lead in the ninth. Masterson had essentially an identical outing to the one he turned in against the Orioles on Monday in his first start of the season. Tampa Bay is up next for him, but it looks like he's worth using in mixed leagues anyway.

yoyo2sic

mofome

Banned

I didnt even realize ttp was 1-2

:LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO

talking shit at a means 1-3

:suit:

Tuckman

Uh Poster

timeout, he hasnt declined yet, i better take it down as i'm losing out on this deal...

i only gain when jair is 2 starts

Timetopay

EOG Master

This may be the greatest update

Mo's Ace

From the The Sports Xchange: RHP Chris Carpenter said his torn left oblique muscle felt much better, but he realized he had a long way to go when he sneezed Tuesday morning and the pain was intense. Carpenter won't be able to do much but ride a bicycle until the pain from the injury he suffered a week ago in Arizona goes away completely. He is looking at a month or more on the disabled list.
(Updated 04/22/2009).

HE CANT FUCKING SNEEZE

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

Timetopay

EOG Master

He looked at the situation and ran with his tail between legs.

He realizes starting Zito or any of his two steps are a disaster.

rjt721

EOG Master

This may be the greatest update

Mo's Ace

From the The Sports Xchange: RHP Chris Carpenter said his torn left oblique muscle felt much better, but he realized he had a long way to go when he sneezed Tuesday morning and the pain was intense. Carpenter won't be able to do much but ride a bicycle until the pain from the injury he suffered a week ago in Arizona goes away completely. He is looking at a month or more on the disabled list.
(Updated 04/22/2009).

HE CANT FUCKING SNEEZE

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO
:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

mofome

Banned

He looked at the situation and ran with his tail between legs.

He realizes starting Zito or any of his two steps are a disaster.

na, you just got so bad at talking shit and then if i say something back you'll cry and pout to other posters and its too much of a show. so i figure while you talk about my 12th round pick getting hurt, i'll just step aside before your feelings get hurt.

thats all.

gl this week.

:+waving-5

Timetopay

EOG Master

na, you just got so bad at talking shit and then if i say something back you'll cry and pout to other posters and its too much of a show. so i figure while you talk about my 12th round pick getting hurt, i'll just step aside before your feelings get hurt.

thats all.

gl this week.

:+waving-5

:finger004

That was a fucking funny update on Carp...:LMAO

rjt721

EOG Master

rjt, do you like liri more than bedard?

No. Not right now. I'm really not crazy about either, but for different reasons. I wouldn't trade Peavy for Morrow, and Berk > Victo by a good bit. Also leaves me without a 1B. You pulled the trade before I could reply, but I wouldn't have accepted.

mofome

Banned

No. Not right now. But I wouldn't trade Peavy for Morrow, and Berk > Victo by a good bit. Also leaves me without a 1B. You pulled the trade before I could reply, but I wouldn't have accepted.

ok so liri>bedard

that makes it hard to work. not easy to understand but thats ok.

yeah i dont want peavy, too tough to figure. trying to get something doing here. would like to get berk, still some interest in uttman.