Who has the best EOG team?

biggamer3

EOG Master
Re: Who has the best EOG team?

gamer, if you were any good at this i may me inclined to listen to you. im 3-0 and had injuries all over the place. hell i play without a catcher and win.

please know your place, this is not it. you are a follower, i am your leader.

:cheers
:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

I have more points then you and am playing without 2 of my top 8 picks who will be back this month.

when we have a H2H i will smoke your silly goons

biggamer3

EOG Master

If what I wrote is pussy talk I would love to bump the

I have 3 OFs out all week WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. Think they missed one game total.

I have no Catcher WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH. Its fucking Doumit better waiver wire guys

I Lost Carp WAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. Thats a shocker. He aint pitched in two seasons.

King Poonanah :cheers
Mo has been bitching about his no catcher thing for a while, like thats our fault he wont pick up a WW catcher for the week

mofome

Banned

Mo has been bitching about his no catcher thing for a while, like thats our fault he wont pick up a WW catcher for the week

if you had the ability to read and follow along, the no catcher was last week, that was an injury. said nothing about this week.

you cant just make something up and then think that is somehow has any validity.

mofome

Banned

I have more points then you and am playing without 2 of my top 8 picks who will be back this month.

when we have a H2H i will smoke your silly goons

gamer, your team is fine, mine is better. ive made some moves and more to come. i make moves to win the season, not to have the most points after 3 weeks.

my team is mad goodness.

mofome

Banned

If what I wrote is pussy talk I would love to bump the

King Poonanah :cheers

what you do talk is pussy talk. already talking about luck and the week hasnt started. poor ttp picking up ww goons to start, how many you got, 6?

dont mind me anyway, im still in so much pain that its ridiculous. im grumpy. sucks sleeping 1 hour a night and having a head ache that lasts 2 weeks.

:shoot:

rjt721

EOG Master

MC, even though Berkman's struggling and Pena's been on fire, I still prefer Lance by a good bit. Wright ahead of Utley, but not by that much. And the difference there isn't enough to offset Berkman > Pena and Shields > Verlander.

I'm definitely interested in Wright or Youk, though. But I'm heading out and won't be around until tonight, so unlikely we get anything done before this week's games start.

Buckeye

EOG Veteran

I have no clue what this thread is all about, but I feel kinda out of the EOG loop not having posted in a 11,000+ thread. This is insane!
:cheers
Okay, get back to the business at hand!

biggamer3

EOG Master

HAHA

Mo we really are far apart in terms of values.

I dont value Lidstrom at all and i love Brob too much to trade him for bedard.
Though Bedard is coming back to 2007 form he is too much a risk, not elite and terrible offense in front of him

But this is the closest to a real offer i have seen

mo, only 90 outside here today . I'll melt if i go out
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

Timetopay

EOG Master

Moses this week is very tough for you and i to do deals.

I would give ya something like Pedroia and Jurrgens for Vic and Zack or Harden but you would say na.

2b is just to hard to fill without getting a little on the trade.

mofome

Banned

HAHA

Mo we really are far apart in terms of values.

I dont value Lidstrom at all and i love Brob too much to trade him for bedard.
Though Bedard is coming back to 2007 form he is too much a risk, not elite and terrible offense in front of him

But this is the closest to a real offer i have seen

i would never consider giving bedard for rob su.

you have never offered me a fair deal, why dont you give it a go.

yeah man we back in tx!
2348ji23e2348ji23e2348ji23e2348ji23e

got any plays winners for me today?
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

mofome

Banned

Moses this week is very tough for you and i to do deals.

I would give ya something like Pedroia and Jurrgens for Vic and Zack or Harden but you would say na.

2b is just to hard to fill without getting a little on the trade.

yeah i would def decline that one. u dont have to give a 2b, anything is fine, i like lopez at 2B.

mofome

Banned

2348ji23e2348ji23e2348ji23e2348ji23e

got any plays winners for me today?

os roll out on tx tonight.

biggamer3

EOG Master

Mo i cant offer you anything when you tell me you dont think Roberts is better then Bedard SU

Bedard is far from an ace for our league that soo highly values wins

mofome

Banned

Mo i cant offer you anything when you tell me you dont think Roberts is better then Bedard SU

Bedard is far from an ace for our league that soo highly values wins

then do something that doesnt involve those two. you come on and ask me to send you a fair offer, i do. i ask to send one back, so send one back. dont involved those guys. bedard is the #10 Sp in the league right now, big feller.

we've known your values are crazy, but you asked me to send something and i did. so, give it a go and dont include bedard/rob or tori hunter.

simple.

mofome

Banned

bedard cant get utley, kins, or ped su
bedard should get any other 2B if the manager knows what he is doing.

bedard in a contract year will shut people down all year. he was an ace with the os in the best division in bases by far in a year he was trying to get traded.

people undervalue him, thats ok. i love having him just need to make a move for a 2B or something else.

biggamer3

EOG Master

then do something that doesnt involve those two. you come on and ask me to send you a fair offer, i do. i ask to send one back, so send one back. dont involved those guys. bedard is the #10 Sp in the league right now, big feller.

we've known your values are crazy, but you asked me to send something and i did. so, give it a go and dont include bedard/rob or tori hunter.

simple.
Mo by using your logic of Bedard being top 10 SP, Hunter is #4 ranked OF :houra