Boston season long nba

Thugwilson

EOG Enthusiast
Re: Boston season long nba

Hey yo Boston, we killed that Hawks under mang, trust me dawg Im lucky. Aight all I got to say is take the Cs to win the game, I'm putting up 42 units on the money line. If Im wrong and the Cs lose, Im never posting on dog again, Thugwilson will be dead.

babaoriley

EOG Addicted

cavs under 89.5 4 units
cavs -2.5 4 units
:cheers

Nice call Boston. I also made a large play on both Cleveland -2.5 (-115) and Under 89.5 and then Under 90. Also parlayed Cleveland -2.5 with Under 90 in the 2nd half. Very generous line they gave us on both the total and side... Congrats on what looks to be a great day thus far.

Boston

EOG Dedicated

6-6-1
+3.7 units

ytd 411-378-12
+67.6 units

all it took was one quarter to lose all rockets bets fuck

Boston

EOG Dedicated

thanks bud good luck to you as well

hawks +6 2h 2 units
ml parlay .5 units wins 1.5 units
hawks 2h
lakers

Boston

EOG Dedicated

7-1
+12.8 units

ytd 418-379-12
+80.4 units

I have one pending but I can't make it through the late game tonight and will grade it later.

Thugwilson

EOG Enthusiast

What up Boston, ok I was just joking that Thugwilson is not dead yet. I still can't get over the fact that the C's lost game 4 but hey whatever, they will easily win tomorrow. Anyway I took the Hornets to win Game 4 tonight which they did and I won 3.3 units off of that and I took the Lakers 2nd half -3 to win 3 units. I will probably place all my fees on the C's to win by -7 1/2 but I have to think about it. 12io4j2w90

Boston

EOG Dedicated

tuesday

sixers over 188 2 units
mavs over 190 2 units
rox over 182 2 units
rox +6 -120 2 units
ml dog parlay .5 unit to win 19.3 units
sixers
mavs
rox

fuck it all three of those teams can win

Mr.Bartender

EOG Enthusiast

hey boston nice run you have there.. any thoughts on the celtics tonight? bulls have played a great series.. im leaning on them getting 8 points..

Thugwilson

EOG Enthusiast

Yo Mr. Bartender, I have personal ties to the C"s organization and trust me, they will win by at least 15, don't bet on the Bulls and lose. Another reason why the C's will win because I'm not personally touching the spread because I can't win on the C's when I do. So yeah they will cover tonight. Lol. Yo Boston what up mang, u r on fire!!!!! Anyways I decided that I'm taking PHI getting +8 1/2 tonight because Orlando is the softest team in the playoffs by far and even if they go up 20 in the game tonight they will only win by 5 pts tops. So I'm taking PHI +8 1/2 to win 10 units. :houra