Boston season long nba

Boston

EOG Dedicated
Re: Boston season long nba

3-0
+9 units

ytd 423-387-12
+77.9 units

thanks guys I was nervous that last night was the start of downward spiral. I have some weeks where I lose almost every wager but the playoffs are going very well so far and hope to keep it up.

Boston

EOG Dedicated

thursday

celts +3 4 units
celts ml 1 unit
rox -5 2 units
rox over 179 2 units
sixers over 184 2 units

good luck everybody

ATX

nice to see you pull up that BR, brother.

kick the man's ass!!

tough call for me on the Celts/Bulls game on tap. I think Boston gets them in the 7th. leaning the other way, but most likely gonna end up pulling for you. very few nba bettors make it this far. stick with it. pm me if you have any questions about other sports. IMO, you've got < it > whatever that is. you stay focused, and learn from mistakes, figure things out on your own, are independent, strong-willed, strong-headed, have a definite clue about numbers. are not scared. are psychologically strong enough to have an advantage against the public and ultimately the oddsmaker. money management skills are good to very good. survives streaks. is overcoming bias.

weaknesses: I want to hear mine. I'm not posting his. he has strengths and that is important. props :cheers

Boston

EOG Dedicated

nice to see you pull up that BR, brother.

kick the man's ass!!

tough call for me on the Celts/Bulls game on tap. I think Boston gets them in the 7th. leaning the other way, but most likely gonna end up pulling for you. very few nba bettors make it this far. stick with it. pm me if you have any questions about other sports. IMO, you've got < it > whatever that is. you stay focused, and learn from mistakes, figure things out on your own, are independent, strong-willed, strong-headed, have a definite clue about numbers. are not scared. are psychologically strong enough to have an advantage against the public and ultimately the oddsmaker. money management skills are good to very good. survives streaks. is overcoming bias.

weaknesses: I want to hear mine. I'm not posting his. he has strengths and that is important. props :cheers
I appreciate that bud it means a lot coming from you. Even though the celts have been struggling I will almost always take them as dogs and + money on ml. I look at the two games the bulls have won as somewhat of a fluke. Not a fluke but for them to win they have to play exceptional and all the pressure is on them now. I think there is more of a chance that this young team folds like a deck of cards than the celts not coming to play just because they are up one. One correction to you up there
my money management skills sober = fair,
while drinking and losing = straight fucking dogshit

Good luck to you in the rest of your season I wish I was holding some of the futures you got there. If only my magic eight ball told me garnett would be out for the playoffs 2348ji23e

Thugwilson

EOG Enthusiast

What up Boston, nice to see you get your fees back from that 1-8 night you had. I knew that you would rebound nicely after that day. Anyways I had to take Portland +5 1/2 to win 50 units, because I just can't bet against Brandon Roy in a must win game. I really think that Portland might win this game tonight, but I don't see them losing this game by more than 5 either so that's why I bought the 1/2 pt as insurance. I also like the under in this game but I have too much money riding on this game already to bet that. All I can say is, Let's go C's!!!!!! :pop:

Boston

EOG Dedicated

1-0
+4 units

I'm very thankful the celts pulled it off tonight I had a lot mor than 4% on this game between the ml and spread

Boston

EOG Dedicated

monday

celts -3 2 units
celts over 188.5 2 units

I want to pull the trigger on more but I'll wait to see what this first game looks like before I go crazy

Mr.Bartender

EOG Enthusiast

keep up the good work boston, im with ya on Celtics, and im taking the lakers -8. I never do well on the totals.

Boston

EOG Dedicated

thanks bud

I'm headed to the game tonight and if things aren't looking good you'll see me on tv blowing howards knee out. Good luck everybody

Boston

EOG Dedicated

0-5
-11 units

all the same picks for game two with better lines and more money. I love the playoffs and book adjustments

Boston

EOG Dedicated

all of those picks are the right side and I doubt it goes worse than 4-1 3-2

Boston

EOG Dedicated

celts out at -3.5 I'll wait for 2.5 or even 3 and it's getting hammered to death. Silly lines

Boston

EOG Dedicated

wednesday

celts -3 -120 12 units
celts over 187.5 2 units
lakers over 192.5 2 units
ml parlay 2 units wins 1.7 units
celts
lakers

Boston

EOG Dedicated

longshot parlay 1 unit wins 3.6
celts -2
celts over 184
lakers -4
lakers over 188

I can't see this not being a profitable night so fuck it let's have some fun good luck everybody