Who has the best EOG team?

mofome

Banned
Re: Who has the best EOG team?

SHIT...

MO has Grienke, Garza, Lester twice next week...FUCK.

But I proposed and you accepted...

We are deals.

100 paypal?

Lets have fun!

yeah deal.

you have many more starts than me and im missing my #6 overall pick. so you have the adv.

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

yeah deal.

you have many more starts than me and im missing my #6 overall pick. so you have the adv.

more starts but some shitty pitchers.

plus i have 1 semi closer. you have 2 closers.

my advantage is my bats...hopefully they hit this week.

tripp

EOG Master

yeah deal.

somehow you also have the #3, and the #5 overall picks though. oij213490

reyes not really doing anything this year, but he should get hot soon and he will be like crawford was today. steals all over the place.

mofome

Banned

somehow you also have the #3, and the #5 overall picks though. oij213490

reyes not really doing anything this year, but he should get hot soon and he will be like crawford was today. steals all over the place.

yeah paid to get them guys.

yeah reyes will be fine, i have no concerns with that guy.

rjt721

EOG Master

MC, I'll go 100 bucks with you. Don't like my arms next week, but sides always keep the games interesting. Paypal is fine if you're in.

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

MC, I'll go 100 bucks with you. Don't like my arms next week, but sides always keep the games interesting. Paypal is fine if you're in.

Deal!

We go 100 next week.....

MC going against RJT and against MO for 100 each next week.

Fun shit!!!!!!

Best lg ever!

mofome

Banned

Zito

7IP
2HA

should have meant something. Oh well. Good spot Sp hopefully the remainder of the season.

mofome

Banned

tripper, what kinda odds can I get on poo zito vs cy CC ERA odds?

+500 or so right?

:houra

tripp

EOG Master

hammel got pulled? he wasn't even at 80 pitches and had the 7-8-9 batters coming up. that's gay, gives him no shot at a W.

well unless alexi and salty go absolutely nuts tonight chute picks up the W vs me. good week chute, very solid team.

need to somehow beat ttp next week

tripp

EOG Master

tripper, what kinda odds can I get on poo zito vs cy CC ERA odds?

+500 or so right?

:houra

i could give you +350. zito has the better era right now by about a run and plays in the shittiest division i've ever seen so if he is even decent this year he can finish with an era around 4.

i can do 100 to win 350 though. nice start by him today/

tripp

EOG Master

hambo had no chance to beat cy zito anyway

zito was gone next inn though. rp comes in and will lose, and give zito the W.

i guess hammel is just on a strict pitch count. kind of silly though to give the game away by bringing in grilli. he has been good this year but he is still an awful pitcher

mofome

Banned

i could give you +350. zito has the better era right now by about a run and plays in the shittiest division i've ever seen so if he is even decent this year he can finish with an era around 4.

i can do 100 to win 350 though. nice start by him today/

ok in

:cheers

mofome

Banned

zito was gone next inn though. rp comes in and will lose, and give zito the W.

i guess hammel is just on a strict pitch count. kind of silly though to give the game away by bringing in grilli. he has been good this year but he is still an awful pitcher

sf should have scored easily last inning, hammel got out of it with a man on 3rd and a line drive right to 2nd. next pitch rowand rips a liner just foul. he was done i think, they were hitting him hard his last inning.

grilli wont lose, i got sf and sf rl so something dumb will happen for a sf loss.

Timetopay

EOG Master

hmmm im doing with rjt and mofo already.

i'll look into it,

didnt you have timmy and johan going twice???

that be a tuff hill to climb!

Yeah just found out I lost Santana for two though 2348ji23e

I am making all plays payable end of season if you in for that

mofome

Banned

Told ya tripper, I know about luck and mine aint good. SF should have put this game away the last 2 innings but the rockies awful pitchers get rocked and luck into outs.

absolutely pathetic to watch. Col gets dominated but they'll win.

mofome

Banned
Re: Sunday MLB In Game: Already a game or two PPD

Nice to have an era of 0.00, go 7 innings, and not get the w.

zito had what, 14 innings, 3 runs, and 0 wins this week. thats neat.

We should have a weekly high pot. Everyone puts in $20,$30,$50 and the high point man gets it for the week. You could make it really interesting paying only half, and the other half rolls over every week until someone scores 450. That would make for some interesting Sundays.

Just a thought.

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

like that idea tn.....

dont think people will put in money...maybe take out from the original pot.

or just make 10 dollars each for 120 payput.

tripp

EOG Master

We should have a weekly high pot. Everyone puts in $20,$30,$50 and the high point man gets it for the week. You could make it really interesting paying only half, and the other half rolls over every week until someone scores 450. That would make for some interesting Sundays.

Just a thought.

my fantasy football league does this. we don't pay each week, but we use part of the buy in money and pay the high point guy for each week.

good part of that is it makes every week interesting even at the end if you are out of the playoffs, and guys rarely will lose all their buy in money, but the down part of it is the winners don't get nearly as much.

tripp

EOG Master

closers are hit or miss on any given week. two top 3 closers on my team and they only got 30 this week, but guys like jenks, wilson and hoffman score more than that by themselves. then you have guys like fuentes that pick up 2 saves and still only get 6 pts

mofome

Banned

yeah but over the course of the season the top closers score a lot more than even the lower #1 guys, much less the low #2 closers.

mofome

Banned

I need to get me a stud 1B and maybe another OF.