Who has the best EOG team?

biggamer3

EOG Master
Re: Who has the best EOG team?

OMG Cee keeps on scoring, might be the only team all year to top 400 points

TN was a good matchup between us, i am fortunate to run away with the win, if you had a normal week (healthy Hanley, closers, Oswalt, lohse, not rained out) this comes down to the wire

OMG Cee keeps on scoring, might be the only team all year to top 400 points

TN was a good matchup between us, i am fortunate to run away with the win, if you had a normal week (healthy Hanley, closers, Oswalt, lohse, not rained out) this comes down to the wire

I see 430-455 as the high score.
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

mofome

Banned

im gonna light up gamer next week, have a decent number of starts. should be a good game if bj upton can get me something around -3 or -4

tripp

EOG Master

im gonna light up gamer next week, have a decent number of starts. should be a good game if bj upton can get me something around -3 or -4

hope so. right now i see gamer as the team to beat in my div. things change very quickly though and viejo looks like he'll be 3-1 after this week also.

mofome

Banned

nolasco with another nice start.

4 runs in on a lee grand slam.

inf hit for the pitcher
inf hit
error gload
grand slam

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

i scored 315 and lost by over 100

dont think youll ever see THAT again.

Congrats CEE...amazing shit!

i scored 315 and lost by over 100

dont think youll ever see THAT again.

Congrats CEE...amazing shit!

thanks mc , nice game:cheers
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

rjt721

EOG Master

Losing Utley and Dukes today might come back to kill me.

Need a big outing from Danks tonight.

tripp

EOG Master

shit..pitchers duel going on between zito and hammel. then when its beckett vs burnett the score is 16-11. :+clueless

tripp

EOG Master

Losing Utley and Dukes today might come back to kill me.

Need a big outing from Danks tonight.

you should win. no manny for tuck, you still have danks, two hitters in the 8:00 game, and you could have a save from gregg in a minute. a gregg BS would kill you though

rjt721

EOG Master

you should win. no manny for tuck, you still have danks, two hitters in the 8:00 game, and you could have a save from gregg in a minute. a gregg BS would kill you though
He gets a W from Big Z, though.

It's going to be close.

mofome

Banned

shit..pitchers duel going on between zito and hammel. then when its beckett vs burnett the score is 16-11.

Zito will be good most of this season. There is a reason I picked him up. A reason I started him over garza with 2.

He may not win today, but he has pitched well enough to have a couple wins.

mofome

Banned

good stuff boys. nice week from each of you.

good to see some shit talking, mc showing some frustration, cee winning in style, bet paid quickly, moving on to next week.

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

MC wants to make same bet this week with anyone.

Who wants to bet against MC this week?

MC will score more than YOU.

Who will be the "YOU" this week?

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

Carlos Zambrano, SP CHC
News: Cubs SP Carlos Zambrano strained his left hamstring Sunday while legging out a bunt hit in the bottom of the fifth inning of Chicago's game against Florida. Zambrano wasn't sacrificing at the time.