Who has the best EOG team?

biggamer3

EOG Master
Re: Who has the best EOG team?

TTP i am ripping you a bit on RX league, you cant rip Fat T like you did

he has been a good guy over the last couple years, you are way to degrading to him IMO

rjt721

EOG Master

he has been a good guy over the last couple years, you are way to degrading to him IMO
I'm not getting involved in that shit. Both guys are solid in my book. Never had a problem with either.

Did anyone else find it hilarious that Pattys didn't know what "veto" means?

BTW, who's in first place? :finger004

J

joeybagadonuts

nice except you dont have either guy :LMAO

LOL, thats what i get for now playing in 5 leagues. LOL

I had a minor procedure yesterday, maybe not the best time to be trying to make moves. Little out of it still today... Durrrrrr
2348ji23e2348ji23e2348ji23e2348ji23e

How's things going, TTP?
:cheers

Timetopay

EOG Master

LOL, thats what i get for now playing in 5 leagues. LOL

I had a minor procedure yesterday, maybe not the best time to be trying to make moves. Little out of it still today... Durrrrrr
2348ji23e2348ji23e2348ji23e2348ji23e

How's things going, TTP?

My man I been kicking ass at my business. Best two months in forever.

Can keep feeding my 4 dependents for a while longer:LMAO

If you loose on the trades send me some guys.

You have another procedure. A week or two ago you were out werent ya?

J

joeybagadonuts

My man I been kicking ass at my business. Best two months in forever.

Can keep feeding my 4 dependents for a while longer:LMAO

If you loose on the trades send me some guys.

You have another procedure. A week or two ago you were out werent ya?

Yup, had an epideral (like they give women having babies) for my back, it was a mix of steroids, anesthesia, and cortisone. I'm still feeling out of it and will for about 3-5 days. Gotta get another one in 2 weeks, and a 3rd 2 weeks after that. It's not fun.

Glad to hear biz is well. Gots to feed dem kids.... They need their watermelon and kool-aid for summertime

Timetopay

EOG Master

No prob man. Rather u speak ur mind. I ripped him hard but alot of those posts are from Lloyd and not me if you read the ones accusing him of ficing the veto shit.

I just called him a douche alot and told him he dont understand what veto is and I stick to that.

He cant fucking veto cause he doesnt like someones strategy or players. Thats bush league.

Thats like if we had veto here and people vetoed me because they didnt want me to have halladay with my other sp's. you cant do that.

All the guy had to do was acknowledge it and it wouldnt get so heated. He still hasnt answered why we as a league cant vote on how many people it takes to veto. Why does it have to be four? He never answers my questions and that is the shit i go nuts on2348ji23e

Timetopay

EOG Master

Yup, had an epideral (like they give women having babies) for my back, it was a mix of steroids, anesthesia, and cortisone. I'm still feeling out of it and will for about 3-5 days. Gotta get another one in 2 weeks, and a 3rd 2 weeks after that. It's not fun.

Glad to hear biz is well. Gots to feed dem kids.... They need their watermelon and kool-aid for summertime

what the f is wrong with ur back. you tried chiros massage yoga?

Im sure you have but man that sounds shitty. How you gonna run from J if he ever finds you if your back is bad:houra

J

joeybagadonuts

what the f is wrong with ur back. you tried chiros massage yoga? I have 2 herniated discs, pinched nerves in my back, both legs, and neck, and both shoulders. Oh, and I have a fractured toe and finger, to add to it all. Fuck me running, I'm 30 and feel like I'm 70! 2938u4ji23

Im sure you have but man that sounds shitty. How you gonna run from J if he ever finds you if your back is bad:houra

Gonna be tough, especially to out run all 6 Journeyman (s).
:LMAO:LMAO

OscarB

EOG Dedicated

sorry to intrude on your thread here ... well, not really ..

maybe u players can help me with this here since nobody replies to my other thread on this:

for u experts, what would you say a top reliever such as the Ranger's frankie francisco is worth in terms of a trade for a starter..? . or a hitter ? would he be worth a top tier starter..? or maybe someone like sabathia? I'm in a head-to-head weekly cbs league..by the way Frankie is one of my relievers - Broxton the other - I obviously have the best relief staff in my league, but I need starters...

thx

Hey bud

you having a good day pal

good to hear

enjoy your weds!:cheers
:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

Timetopay

EOG Master

maybe u players can help me with this here since nobody replies to my other thread on this:

for u experts, what would you say a top reliever such as the Ranger's frankie francisco is worth in terms of a trade for a starter..? . or a hitter ? would he be worth a top tier starter..? or maybe someone like sabathia? I'm in a head-to-head weekly cbs league..by the way Frankie is one of my relievers - Broxton the other - I obviously have the best relief staff in my league, but I need starters...

thx

no way top starter may a decent guy like Burnett but no way a first through 3rd rounder

thx

depends on the scoring. Hard to say off hand. #1 reliever not enough for a #1 starter in most leagues
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

biggamer3

EOG Master

I'm not getting involved in that shit. Both guys are solid in my book. Never had a problem with either.

Did anyone else find it hilarious that Pattys didn't know what "veto" means?

BTW, who's in first place? :finger004

I like T and TTP and most others but sometimes you gotta stop talking shit about someone who really is a good guy.

TTP might be right that trade had no right to be vetoed, i wrote right away it was a bullshit veto, but we shouldnt make it personal

biggamer3

EOG Master

No prob man. Rather u speak ur mind. I ripped him hard but alot of those posts are from Lloyd and not me if you read the ones accusing him of ficing the veto shit.

I just called him a douche alot and told him he dont understand what veto is and I stick to that.

He cant fucking veto cause he doesnt like someones strategy or players. Thats bush league.

Thats like if we had veto here and people vetoed me because they didnt want me to have halladay with my other sp's. you cant do that.

All the guy had to do was acknowledge it and it wouldnt get so heated. He still hasnt answered why we as a league cant vote on how many people it takes to veto. Why does it have to be four? He never answers my questions and that is the shit i go nuts on2348ji23e

Yeah Lloyd spoke the most shit, your right sorry for naming you only, but i have no clue who the fuck loyd is.

Have you ever tried emailing him on Yahoo?

He has responded to any q i ever had in the last 3 years rather quickly.

The only thing that you went below the belt was the Patty's basketball thing, that was squarely on pattys being a dumb ass and picking up Aldridge and others. T was just trying to help but she really is stupid in terms of fantasy.

She seems like a sweet person, dont want to put her down but that basketball shit and todays "what is a veto" have me thinking we got a real cracker on our hands

biggamer3

EOG Master

wow, where do u live on an island somewhere?

that's self explanatory :doh1

Please explain it to me like i am Cee, a league retard

Timetopay

EOG Master

Gamer go back and read from May 3rd when it started pal.

See who starts with the personal insults first

Then get back to me.

Timetopay

EOG Master

yeah ive given up talkin to him. Daily its this. Cee- shot at ttp. me respond. Ttp why so angry:LMAO

its amusing and he basically on ignore. Reaction days are ova. Got boring and predicatable.

biggamer3

EOG Master

yeah ive given up talkin to him. Daily its this. Cee- shot at ttp. me respond. Ttp why so angry:LMAO

its amusing and he basically on ignore. Reaction days are ova. Got boring and predicatable.

yep i figured him out a while ago, i just browse past his posts usually.

I still cant believe his round 8-12 picks but that will never make sense

you gave up since u were wrong 90% of the time. If u wanna pretend. It's due to some other reason than no prob. thanks for the sides $$

Timetopay

EOG Master

Will do that TTP, if he started personal shit first i apologize

think i called him a douche and he called me a crybaby gamer but what set me off is instead of coming in and talking it out and figuring it out his first post is

Keep shopping him to Pattys.

Like he wanted me to get fucked. Thats not how that should work

obviously it's u who isn't bright if u can't figure it out on your own :doh1

Timetopay

EOG Master

you gave up since u were wrong 90% of the time. If u wanna pretend. It's due to some other reason than no prob. thanks for the sides $$
<INPUT id=gwProxy type=hidden><!--Session data--><INPUT id=jsProxy onclick=jsCall(); type=hidden>

night pal enjoy your plays
91023i2ndw;l