Who has the best EOG team?

mofome

Banned
Re: Who has the best EOG team?

Shane Victorino was 4-for-5 including a home run and three RBI in a 10-7 win over the Cardinals on Tuesday night.
Victorino got things started with a solo shot in the first inning and later contributed with a two-run double in the third. He came around to score three times in the win. A bit more patience would be nice, but Victorino has certainly shown himself to be a spark plug out of the No. 2 spot for the Phillies.

Timetopay

EOG Master

<TABLE class=s_playerNewsTable id=Table1 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=487 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=s_playerNewsLeftBorder> </TD><TD class=s_playerNewsText>
Gavin Floyd gave up six runs over five innings in a no-decision against the Royals on Tuesday night.
Floyd continues to disappoint, allowing six hits, including two homers, while walking two and striking out two. With a less-than-impressive 28/18 K/BB ratio in in 34 1/3 innings this season, he's becoming less of a fantasy option by the minute. His ERA now sits at a season-high 6.29.
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

mofome

Banned

0.64 era sucks bud 91023i2ndw;l
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

I wish I knew how I could be him back.

:+clueless

<table class="s_playerNewsTable" id="Table1" width="487" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr><td class="s_playerNewsLeftBorder"> </td><td class="s_playerNewsText">
Gavin Floyd gave up six runs over five innings in a no-decision against the Royals on Tuesday night.
Floyd continues to disappoint, allowing six hits, including two homers, while walking two and striking out two. With a less-than-impressive 28/18 K/BB ratio in in 34 1/3 innings this season, he's becoming less of a fantasy option by the minute. His ERA now sits at a season-high 6.29.
</td></tr></tbody></table>

you might have gotten 1 of my guys right. so i see why you're happy.

Where's weeks rips? Or volq?
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

rjt721

EOG Master

News: Red Sox OF Jason Bay went 1-for-3 with his second home run in as many days Tuesday at the Yankees. He walked once, scored two runs and drove in three. He also stole his fourth base. He is 10-for-18 (.556) with three home runs and 10 RBI against the Yankees this season.

mofome

Banned

you might have gotten 1 of my guys right. so i see why you're happy.

Where's weeks rips? Or volq?

shit ttp is floyd rips!

Yeah looks like Volq aint shit. Weeks seems aight. hmmm

mofome

Banned

News: Red Sox OF Jason Bay went 1-for-3 with his second home run in as many days Tuesday at the Yankees. He walked once, scored two runs and drove in three. He also stole his fourth base. He is 10-for-18 (.556) with three home runs and 10 RBI against the Yankees this season.

If bay was vs the yanks every day we should all just fold our squads?

I wish I knew how I could be him back.

:+clueless

i never really had sick closers in leagues before. Decided to deal for one this year. Now i don't see how i could deal brox and be no points again

yeah sucks having brox and now not having.

:(

hes the best closer in bases for 09.

LAD 12-0 at home in last 12?:LMAO

need did overs and i did fine 2night.

sucked losing cws.

1.5s worked out well today got +180 on volq and they smashed easy. +180 on uehara, +190 laa.

Tough to lose overall when i win 3 games at 2-1 odds

mofome

Banned

need did overs and i did fine 2night.

sucked losing cws.

1.5s worked out well today got +180 on volq and they smashed easy. +180 on uehara, +190 laa.

Tough to lose overall when i win 3 games at 2-1 odds

yeah nice to put urself in a spot where u only have to win 45% of your games.

:houra

well i have no pitching , so dealing pitching isn't a good idea for me

might be able to do a qualls/upton package for a sp. Upton is tough to rate. I hate az offense and no 1 ever on base for him

mofome

Banned

Garza or Lester and Vict
for
Prince/Upton/low tier SP decent for 2 starts.

would u think of that one?

hmmm

unless you get better pitching in return

yeah, i have a tough time rating pitching.

A lot of luck involved.

Floyd gets smashed and was almost 2-0 still.

Some pitchers rock out and get no run support

Weird stuff on pitchers

mofome

Banned

might be able to do a qualls/upton package for a sp. Upton is tough to rate. I hate az offense and no 1 ever on base for him

up ha dsome people on today, he just ked for me. needed az overs but

:shoot:

Garza or Lester and Vict
for
Prince/Upton/low tier SP decent for 2 starts.

would u think of that one?

hmmm

not a bad offer. Vic is pretty nice, but i dont like him for some reason. Not sure if i wanna shake my team up a lot like that. Finally starting to play well now

up ha dsome people on today, he just ked for me. needed az overs but

i lost on lad overs so many times this week that i can't even do overs in their games ne more

mofome

Banned

yeah, i have a tough time rating pitching.

A lot of luck involved.

Floyd gets smashed and was almost 2-0 still.

Some pitchers rock out and get no run support

Weird stuff on pitchers

yeah just got to try and get someone thats hard to hit, that takes some of the luck out as far as bloops/errors, get someone who can go deep, someone who has a decent pen, someone who will get some runs.

cant do much more than that. always going to be some luck.

offense and defense, one guy rocks the ball on a line to center and its a 405 foot out. the next guy breaks his bat, the ball lands b/w 3 people, and he scoots in to 2nd for an rbi double

mofome

Banned

i lost on lad overs so many times this week that i can't even do overs in their games ne more

painful to see any team shut down by bum weaver

yeah just got to try and get someone thats hard to hit, that takes some of the luck out as far as bloops/errors, get someone who can go deep, someone who has a decent pen, someone who will get some runs.

cant do much more than that. always going to be some luck.

offense and defense, one guy rocks the ball on a line to center and its a 405 foot out. the next guy breaks his bat, the ball lands b/w 3 people, and he scoots in to 2nd for an rbi double

lol yeah, bases is wild. I came all the way back from 25 bucks left in accounts and now i'm up when did overs comes in. Never thought i'd rally like dis . Thanks for the help 91023i2ndw;l

mofome

Banned

not a bad offer. Vic is pretty nice, but i dont like him for some reason. Not sure if i wanna shake my team up a lot like that. Finally starting to play well now

yeah vict should end top 30 overall for bats. just a 2 for 2, not really huge shake ups. but i got ya.

would like to land up, so see if you can figure an offer, i gave it a go.

mofome

Banned

lol yeah, bases is wild. I came all the way back from 25 bucks left in accounts and now i'm up when did overs comes in. Never thought i'd rally like dis . Thanks for the help 91023i2ndw;l

congrats brother!

:houra

painful to see any team shut down by bum weaver

yeah, i dunno on bases. Sometimes it seems like the pitcher doesn't even matter and they offenses just stink bad some nights. Oak offense is the worst in bases. So i do cy louke for easy wins. Not since he's good, but since oak is dee dee offense lol

yeah vict should end top 30 overall for bats. just a 2 for 2, not really huge shake ups. but i got ya.

would like to land up, so see if you can figure an offer, i gave it a go.

yeah, i like fields a lot too. I like most of the guys on my team now a lot. Not sure if i should fuck with things when i'm coming off high scores.

ups value is low and he's alotta potential. Not sure if it's worth dealing him from my point of view?

mofome

Banned

I dont value him low, i like him, i just want to know what it would take to get him.

I want my OF
Ham
Upt
Upt
Vict
Bruce

mofome

Banned

whats up got this week? I know he had a nice last week.

I need to make a deal for my man up. rock out with the brothers.

mofome

Banned

upton to mo
upton to mo
upton to mo

how do we make it happen.

man i wish he didnt play in that division. nice pitching and huge parks, at least his home park isnt one of the huge ones.

who does ceeeeee need.

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

Upon hearing the news that they are traded, Hardy and Phillips wake up and begin to pound the ball...TTP did tell everyone that Hardy would bust out this week...

I have no wins or saves this week and still in the ballpark against the mighty roster of Madcappers...

No more Halladay or Peavy...but it will be interesting to see how Halladay will perform against the AL East and more powerful lineups than he had been pitching against...I think I got the max in return for him....

Timetopay

EOG Master

Upon hearing the news that they are traded, Hardy and Phillips wake up and begin to pound the ball...TTP did tell everyone that Hardy would bust out this week...

I have no wins or saves this week and still in the ballpark against the mighty roster of Madcappers...

No more Halladay or Peavy...but it will be interesting to see how Halladay will perform against the AL East and more powerful lineups than he had been pitching against...I think I got the max in return for him....

Hey my man.

You definately won on the trade. Halladay will be fine as Toronto seems to be a solid/better team this year as well. They will still play Oak,Ana,Seattle,Minn,Chic,etc plenty of times as well

I just need Phillips to match Rollins which i think he will for the trade to make sense.

If I can make it to the playoffs I will have 9 starts out of Halladay,Johan,and Lin which I will take my chances and hope Hardy can go 3-38 to get me a few points :LMAO