The Pantload tracker, if raiders has any balls...

mofome

Banned
Re: The Pantload tracker, if raiders has any balls...

You weren't my boss.

If someone can fire you, they are your boss. Actually. I allowed you to do your thing and was patient with you when you needed my patience. The least I could offer for someone working for us. It is unfortunate to see you today, but we tried to help you through some tough times.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

One - I could care less about getting fired. Not sure why people put so much importance on picking up a few bucks posting. I know that JMan and Andrew went berzerk but the rest of us really didn't care.

I just thanked mo because he did back me. Call em like I see em. I didn't slobber over him or kiss his ass to get a job back.

He wasn't even my boss. I did my own thing. Do you think that I would work for anyone other than Shrink on any of these forums.

Gambling laws changed, sold my site, and I picked up some change at EOG. Don't drink the mo Kool-Aid. Most of my threads are elsewhere.

Mo - Texans used to post here all the time, and I have talked to him as well and I know that he isn't around as much for a couple of reasons. Hopefully he'll come back and be a regular, as he was one of my favorite guys to converse with.

Raiders - That's the point, you make very few posts over here, but when you do it's attacking Mo, or the site in general. It's fucked up. You say you wouldn't work for anyone other than Shrink, but you constantly bash his decisions and his site. You're a weird fucking guy.

Mo called you out, showed his plays are tracked, and then you don't even apologize? I wouldn't be shocked if Journey bought this posting handle and is attacking Mo with it. That's the only thing that makes sense, I've seen Raiders do some crazy shit but this infatuation is just fucked up.

mofome

Banned

You weren't my boss. I NEVER listened to a thing you said and if you ever told me a thing, I would have been gone that moment.

You edited. Nice.

Nice to talk a hot shot game now, that wasn't the tune you sung when you worked for us. that is fine, I am not hear to embarrass you, you do that on your own.

If someone can fire you, they are your boss. Actually. I allowed you to do your thing and was patient with you when you needed my patience. The least I could offer for someone working for us. It is unfortunate to see you today, but we tried to help you through some tough times.
Please. Once again you got bad info...............Did you ever once in your life tell me what to do? You didn't have the power...........Shrink was the only one that could make the decision to fire me, not you.

mofome

Banned

Please. Once again you got bad info...............Did you ever once in your life tell me what to do? You didn't have the power...........Shrink was the only one that could make the decision to fire me, not you.

Bad information? You were told that I could fire you, you called me and apologized for getting out of line as you did. I accepted, you thanked me and buddied up. You knew your place and we moved on.

TH - I don't bash Shrink. I just get a little frustrated with mo because I did want the site to succeed and mo's not the man.

Started a few threads up top today. Some gambling news that only the hard core gamblers would read and a couple of other things.

mofome

Banned

TH - I don't bash Shrink. I just get a little frustrated with mo because I did want the site to succeed and mo's not the man.

Started a few threads up top today. Some gambling news that only the hard core gamblers would read and a couple of other things.

I was 'the man' when you were here, according to you. You don't know what you're doing. Thats why you don't work here. Acceptance is important. You need to start with some character, you don't have any. well, I guess no need to go on from there, you don't meet the first requirement. Work on that.

Bad information? You were told that I could fire you, you called me and apologized for getting out of line as you did. I accepted, you thanked me and buddied up. You knew your place and we moved on.
Bullshit. Shrink was the only one that could fire me. Shrink was going to fire me and you said no. If you said that you wanted to fire me, it would be Shrink's decision, not yours.

I had no desire to talk with you on the phone and you know it. You reached out to me. And don't over blow any type of apology. I jumped on you a little to hard because of your lack of knowledge and I shouldn't have done it while employed by EOG.

mofome

Banned

Bullshit. Shrink was the only one that could fire me.

False. I could have fired you if I wanted to. Thats how it works. I did not. You know that. Please stop with the big shot routine, you're not fooling anyone here. We know who you are already.

Move on with your life, Raiders.

was 'the man' when you were here, according to you.
:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

Where do you come up with this stuff. I NEVER said or implied it. No way would I ever listen to a thing that you said and you know it. It was the other way around if anything.

mofome

Banned

Where do you come up with this stuff. I NEVER said or implied it. No way would I ever listen to a thing that you said and you know it. It was the other way around if anything.

More than once you went on and on about how great I was for sbr when I was there and then how huge it was for eog when I came here. Why you would talk to me about that, who knows. I just wanted to get to business and work.

The other way around? I was nice to you, as I typically am, but you were a copy and paste guy. I mean...I liked you I guess, but what did you bring? I just didnt want to take money out of your pocket. You didn't offer us much.

False. I could have fired you if I wanted to. Thats how it works. I did not. You know that. Please stop with the big shot routine, you're not fooling anyone here. We know who you are already.

Move on with your life, Raiders.

Since when do you think you run the site? Shrink is the boss. Do you have part ownership?

Shrink makes the decisions, not you. He is the only one that I listened to. You mixing me up with JMan?

I really have to go now. This is crazy.

Now go find a system with game two's in a three game baseball series in whether 50 degrees and under.

More than once you went on and on about how great I was for sbr when I was there and then how huge it was for eog when I came here. Why you would talk to me about that, who knows. I just wanted to get to business and work.

The other way around? I was nice to you, as I typically am, but you were a copy and paste guy. I mean...I liked you I guess, but what did you bring? I just didnt want to take money out of your pocket. You didn't offer us much.

You brought over a lot of posters from SBR. You really exaggerate. If I make a true statement, you take it as overwhelming praise. I also knew that you would be useless after 6 months.

mofome

Banned

Raiders, you live in a fantasy land. I hope you enjoy it, it seems to be all you have left these days. I hope your life turns around and that you can come back to your senses on the forums. First and foremost I hope that you get everything straight at home, when things are so bad there, I know that it can be hard to present yourself pleasantly on the forums. I am not your enemy, I wish you the best.

take care.

mofome

Banned

You brought over a lot of posters from SBR. You really exaggerate. If I make a true statement, you take it as overwhelming praise. I also knew that you would be useless after 6 months.

Relax raiders. Get some sleep.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

Yeah instead you want a guy who doesn't gamble, or pay his gambling debts, to be running a gambling forum.

Would you take John Clayton with the first pick in the NFL draft too? I mean he knows a lot about football.... :+textinb3

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

Since when do you think you run the site? Shrink is the boss. Do you have part ownership?

Shrink makes the decisions, not you. He is the only one that I listened to. You mixing me up with JMan?

I really have to go now. This is crazy.

Now go find a system with game two's in a three game baseball series in whether 50 degrees and under.

He fired Journey didn't he? Shrink has stated multiple times that he has other things going on in his life now, and he's very comfortable leaving Mo in complete control of the site.

Jerry Reinsdorf owns the White Sox, and he could fire anyone he wanted, but the GM of the White Sox can also fire anyone below him. That's usually how the business world works...

mofome

Banned

He fired Journey didn't he? Shrink has stated multiple times that he has other things going on in his life now, and he's very comfortable leaving Mo in complete control of the site.

Jerry Reinsdorf owns the White Sox, and he could fire anyone he wanted, but the GM of the White Sox can also fire anyone below him. That's usually how the business world works...

Shrink extends me tremendous control and trust. I do my best not to let him down. He is a friend and an amazing boss as well as an great mentor; on many levels.

I don't care if it's 1 unit or 10 units. I love the guys that post 10 unit plays. All plays should be 1 unit. mo lost 256 units in baseball chasing and it didn't work. Learned from Kodiak.

All my plays 1 unit. Go ahead and track it yourself. Otherwise I'll just put up some plays for a while.

mofome

Banned

raiders talks about views/replies. raiders, you and 5 star each had your poy yesterday. he has 35 replies and 240 views. you have 12 replies and 80 views. whats up?

That is sad. You used to have some fans.

gl today

raiders talks about views/replies. raiders, you and 5 star each had your poy yesterday. he has 35 replies and 240 views. you have 12 replies and 80 views. whats up?

gl today

STALKERS DONT DESERVE FANS2938u4ji23

AT LEAST STALK A PERSON OF THE OPPSITE SEX:smoking2:

gl today

Not looking for fans. Although if I were the standard that you've been setting as of late could be beaten if I started a thread with the title " 123" ..............Only threads you are getting views is from the same 10 people.

mo - you keep laughing at sophomoric jokes. Gay jokes were funny in high school.....................Jete's another from the mo fan club

mo - since views are so important to you, here's another gem. Puss-Cee is the only one to reply and I'm sure jete is one of the 8 viewers.

<table class="tborder" id="threadslist" align="center" border="0" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1" width="100%"><tbody id="threadbits_forum_8"><tr><td class="alt2">
</td> <td class="alt1" id="td_threadtitle_223389" title="Saturday television in the sports world just isn't any good. 2348ji23e"> Golf, Gymnastics, and College baseball.
mofome
</td> <td class="alt2" title="Replies: 1, Views: 8">
05-09-09 01:48 PM
by Cee
</td> <td class="alt1" align="center">1</td> <td class="alt2" align="center">8</td></tr></tbody></table>

another one from last night. You're washed up at 29.

<table class="tborder" id="threadslist" align="center" border="0" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1" width="100%"><tbody id="threadbits_forum_8"><tr><td class="alt2">
</td> <td class="alt1" id="td_threadtitle_223308" title="Bet on harrison, didnt necessarily believe in him. He has had a couple nice outings in a row."> Harrison matches Sabathia and Verlander. CGSO Night in the Majors
mofome
</td> <td class="alt2" title="Replies: 0, Views: 8">
05-08-09 11:52 PM
by mofome
</td> <td class="alt1" align="center">0</td> <td class="alt2" align="center">8</td></tr></tbody></table>

Do you have any tips for getting this place bumpin again? Maybe more contest money thrown around by shrinkie?

I can't get up for a sparring match in the 21 and under site. I like to fight my posting battles over at the adult site. I notice you get torn to shreds everytime you enter there.

The pre-k is being currently held over at the Digest. Can you lead me to a site other than EOG that is currently providing more information? Didn't think so.

Why are the good posters leaving in your opinion?

You mentioned a whole TWO fuckin posters after you ask this question? You can't be fuckin serious.