The Pantload tracker, if raiders has any balls...

mofome

Banned
Re: The Pantload tracker, if raiders has any balls...

You post here because I tell you to. To show your stuff. No shits and no grins. You're an idiot. Just post your picks and try to get over your crush on me. I bet your wife is jealous. Well, actually, maybe not.

You post here because I tell you to. To show your stuff. No shits and no grins. You're an idiot. Just post your picks and try to get over your crush on me. I bet your wife is jealous. Well, actually, maybe not.

You know what's funny, you actually believe your own posts. Shrink was great to me but I'll never work here again.

You won't be here forever. I knew that going in, but you think you have a life time marriage with Shrink. Unless you have a pre-nup, you aren't getting rich here.

mofome

Banned

You know what's funny, you actually believe your own posts. Shrink was great to me but I'll never work here again.

You won't be here forever. I knew that going in, but you think you have a life time marriage with Shrink. Unless you have a pre-nup, you aren't getting rich here.

No shit you wont ever work here again. You have no use.

Get rich here? What are you talking about? I'm fine. Shrink is fine. You don't anything about me or him. I know you were reallllllllllllly upset when you got canned and I know you blamed me, even though I saved your job a couple times and didn't ever care if you were let go or not.

Your problem is that you don't allow reality to play any part in anything that you say. You're too emotional. You're not consistently anything but dramatic.

No shit you wont ever work here again. You have no use.

Get rich here? What are you talking about? I'm fine. Shrink is fine. You don't anything about me or him. I know you were reallllllllllllly upset when you got canned and I know you blamed me, even though I saved your job a couple times and didn't ever care if you were let go or not.

Your problem is that you don't allow reality to play any part in anything that you say. You're too emotional. You're not consistently anything but dramatic.

Upset. You're getting bad info......And you were signed I was happy. Ask the top man.......I knew that you would bring over the kids........Others were jealous..................I just felt that your contract should be short term.

mofome

Banned

Upset. You're getting bad info......And you were signed I was happy. Ask the top man.......I knew that you would bring over the kids........Others were jealous.

When I was signed. raiders, you're funny. Get your life together and stop being a queen. Stop stalking some dude. Pay attention to your family and talk sports. You're embarrassing yourself man.

When I was signed. raiders, you're funny. Get your life together and stop being a queen. Stop stalking some dude. Pay attention to your family and talk sports. You're embarrassing yourself man.
You were the all-time drama queen. Funny to call out others. Did you forget the break my arm and video where you sounded like a fag and the shirtless pics and videos.

mofome

Banned

You were the all-time drama queen. Funny to call out others. Did you forget the break my arm and video where you sounded like a fag and the shirtless pics and videos.

You are nothing but a queen, i talk games and get this bullshit out of here. Thats why journey aint here. Drama? Please. I talk games, kid.

You are nothing but a queen, i talk games and get this bullshit out of here. Thats why journey aint here. Drama? Please. I talk games, kid.

Now I know why you're getting in 100,000 posts.....Your next post will be"I talk games. I talk sports. I post what I want". You have it copied/pasted?

Drama is the pantloads life, post some plays and get off my sack.

91023i2ndw;l
:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">
Puss-Cee, Do you ever make a post that doesn't follow mo's? You laugh at his every post.

Raiders, i do as i please. I'm 0% worried about u evaluating where and what i post. Thanks for your concern though

mofome

Banned

Puss-Cee, Do you ever make a post that doesn't follow mo's? You laugh at his every post.

I say funny things, human nature to share in a laugh. Not that I condone laughing at the less fortunate, but I think we've all been guilty at times.

Raiders, i do as i please. I'm 0% worried about u evaluating where and what i post. Thanks for your concern though

Puss-Cee : You haven't made ONE post in a thread that mo hasn't posted in? hmmmmmmm

Puss-Cee : You haven't made ONE post in a thread that mo hasn't posted in? hmmmmmmm

mofome

Banned

Wow, now you are stalking cee. Thats strange.

Cee started a thread that I posted in. Maybe I am stalking him.

mofome

Banned

Cee, who has started more threads about me in the last week? Oh, I know, raiders has. An overweight old man that doesn't know me starts threads about me. My friend in real life has not.

Go figure.

Cee, who has started more threads about me in the last week? Oh, I know, raiders has. An overweight old man that doesn't know me starts threads about me. My friend in real life has not.

Go figure.
I'm not in your every thread. I start my own. Puss-Cee has to leave the nest.

Why you avoid your record in other sports? I realize that you won't answer which is proof enough.

mofome

Banned

I just named the sports I win at. Whats wrong with you.

Again. NCAAF/NFL/NCAAB I played 200 plays vs the closing line and I hit over 53%. What do you not get.

Now go hit up the late night value menu and cum on yourself when you see that a double cheeseburger is now only 99 cents.

Again. NCAAF/NFL/NCAAB I played 200 plays vs the closing line and I hit over 53%. What do you not get.

Now go hit up the late night value menu and cum on yourself when you see that a double cheeseburger is now only 99 cents.

I can't get up for a sparring match in the 21 and under site. I like to fight my posting battles over at the adult site. I notice you get torn to shreds everytime you enter there.

no way you did this. I'll bet you started keeping track after a 21-53 streak like Frog use to do.

mofome

Banned

mofome 200 plays vs the closing line, beat 53%. Did it. Here. Tracked.

Thats the end of the discussion. You lose. Go play with the other clowns on ogd. The other insignificant mofome followers. A few great guys there of course, but andrew ghosting and enfugo crying, and stiffs everywhere...not much of a forum these days.

Thats your spot though, since we didnt want ya.

mofome 200 plays vs the closing line, beat 53%. Did it. Here. Tracked.

Thats the end of the discussion. You lose. Go play with the other clowns on ogd. The other insignificant mofome followers. A few great guys there of course, but andrew ghosting and enfugo crying, and stiffs everywhere...not much of a forum these days.

Thats your spot though, since we didnt want ya.
Both are great posters. At least the early edition of Andrew.

Use to read all their posts. Do you think that anyone but Puss-Cee reads all your posts?

mofome

Banned

Both are great posters. At least the early edition of Andrew.

Use to read all their posts. Do you think that anyone but Puss-Cee reads all your posts?

I used to like drew myself, he is a different guy these days.

Enfuego I also used to like and helped him when he needed. I just think he is a little funny and a little sensitive. I adore the know it alls who don't actually know what Ken wants of me. Judgmental, arrogant, hard headed, presumptuous, poster.

I used to like drew myself, he is a different guy these days.

Enfuego I also used to like and helped him when he needed. I just think he is a little funny and a little sensitive. I adore the know it alls who don't actually know what Ken wants of me. Judgmental, arrogant, hard headed, presumptuous, poster.

Why are the good posters leaving in your opinion?

mofome

Banned

Why are the good posters leaving in your opinion?

I havent noticed a one. I noticed doberman, whale, TT, chute, rjt, ttp, lloyd dobler, and others making this their home. I guess its because we got rid of you and journey. idk.

I havent noticed a one. I noticed doberman, whale, TT, chute, rjt, ttp, lloyd dobler, and others making this their home. I guess its because we got rid of you and journey. idk.
what happened to ray and shoe? Pros

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

I don't get it Raiders you defended Mo, and thanked him for saving your job, but now all you do is follow him around and start drama. Why? I don't understand why you have an infatuation with internet drama. You have "Mo, your days he are numbered. You complain too much and you need to adjust your style" copied on your fucking computer.

Raiders, you got fired because your style didn't work. Get over it and move on. It's almost like Journey has paid you money to come after Mo. It's getting scary creepy.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

I can't get up for a sparring match in the 21 and under site. I like to fight my posting battles over at the adult site. I notice you get torn to shreds everytime you enter there.

The adult site? Are you fucking kidding me. You fucking adults are the kings of drama. You start more bullshit than any of Mo's "buds" on the sites.

The people Mo have brought over haven't started nearly as much bullshit as you, Journey and many others have. You're the DRAMA queen Raiders. How can you not fucking see this? You start these threads, leading to people defending Mo because you attack him and then you say how you're the bigger guy, and how everyone sucks off Mo. No Raiders, that's not the case, it's just that people think you're a fucking douchbag. You guys rag on how drama filled EOG is, but you guys are the ones starting 90% of the drama. Between you, WVU, J-Man and Enfuego you must start 90% of the drama threads.

mofome

Banned

Yeah, very strange. This guy talks about me so much that its insane. Then when he asks to see my record, he sees that I do well and suddenly thats a non issue. If I was down 40 units in baseball he would be all over it, but...instead we hear nothing.

He doesnt care about any actual issue, he is jealous of me. I live in his head. Its sad to see. The guy cant even get to sleep tonight. I feel bad.

I don't get it Raiders you defended Mo, and thanked him for saving your job, but now all you do is follow him around and start drama. Why? I don't understand why you have an infatuation with internet drama. You have "Mo, your days he are numbered. You complain too much and you need to adjust your style" copied on your fucking computer.

Raiders, you got fired because your style didn't work. Get over it and move on. It's almost like Journey has paid you money to come after Mo. It's getting scary creepy.
One - I could care less about getting fired. Not sure why people put so much importance on picking up a few bucks posting. I know that JMan and Andrew went berzerk but the rest of us really didn't care.

I just thanked mo because he did back me. Call em like I see em. I didn't slobber over him or kiss his ass to get a job back.

He wasn't even my boss. I did my own thing. Do you think that I would work for anyone other than Shrink on any of these forums.

Gambling laws changed, sold my site, and I picked up some change at EOG. Don't drink the mo Kool-Aid. Most of my threads are elsewhere.

mofome

Banned

The ONLY quality poster that has left this site is Texansfan. That's it.

He is here, posted today, and I talk with him plenty. He certainly didnt consider leaving because of me being here or journey leaving. thats my bud. none the less, he's here