Who has the best EOG team?

tripp

EOG Master
Re: Who has the best EOG team?

gotta think if this deal is worth it now. was already overpaying for aj bigtime, now i dont even get the 2 starts like i wanted:doh1

tripp

EOG Master

I still cant wait for first illegal lineup

I really think David Wright wants Johan to lose. Every game he pitches he is horrific

yeah i was honestly expecting to come here and be pissed because i figured gamer would accept and i got caught up doing shit so it was past 7. would have had a fucked up lineup if he did accept, not sure what would have happened. would have been gay as fuck to have to forfeit

Timetopay

EOG Master

Guys i was gonna ask Tripp to do a one week trade and then ship back

I am not even sure if that is legal so I want to ask so no shady biz.

mofome

Banned

yeah i was honestly expecting to come here and be pissed because i figured gamer would accept and i got caught up doing shit so it was past 7. would have had a fucked up lineup if he did accept, not sure what would have happened. would have been gay as fuck to have to forfeit

we would just fix the lineup for you. no big deal.

tripp

EOG Master

fuck i hate having ohlendorf starting this week.

guess i should have looked at deals with other people, not sure why gamer just kept putting it off. would have been nice to know his answer earlier so i could have worked something out with someone else to get a starter

rjt721

EOG Master

Utley/McLouth for Size/Morrow/Nolasco.

Had that up before 7 and took it down. Also had it with Masterson instead of Nolasco.

mofome

Banned

fuck i hate having ohlendorf starting this week.

guess i should have looked at deals with other people, not sure why gamer just kept putting it off. would have been nice to know his answer earlier so i could have worked something out with someone else to get a starter

cant have olhen when you are up against yoyoma.

Timetopay

EOG Master

I was gonna see if you wanted to do Jurrgens for Atkins just for the week as I lost Delgado and was short a 1b.

Not sure if week trades are legal though

Timetopay

EOG Master

he just trying to always get people upset

figuring if we all just dont talk to him he will shut up

mofome

Banned

lin and Sant have given up so many pitcher hits.

wish Mo had a secret stat on that

Pitchers are batting .100 off johan and have an OBP of .250 against him.
Pitchers are batting .286 of tim lincecum. 3 singles, 1 double and 7Ks

MO , what's wrong wit floyd? he's always Ks. But there's always 100 runners on. His stuff is good he just can't locate or what?
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

rjt721

EOG Master

true dat. why you take your deal down? You just wanted size vs cee floyd?

:pop:
Not sure I want to do it. I would have rather had Masterson for the 2 starts this week, and Nolasco long term. But I want to see if Bailey closes this week. If he does, Morrow's not as much of a need. Would love the flexibility to start 3 closers.

mofome

Banned

MO , what's wrong wit floyd? he's always Ks. But there's always 100 runners on. His stuff is good he just can't locate or what?
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

I think he just stinks. He throws a lot of offspeed stuff for ks, but he doesnt locate well, he only throws 91, and he gets hit hard when teams hit the ball. over 23% LDs is awful. He should get a bit better but this is who he was in philly.

mofome

Banned

Not sure I want to do it. I would have rather had Masterson for the 2 starts this week, and Nolasco long term. But I want to see if Bailey closes this week. If he does, Morrow's not as much of a need. Would love the flexibility to start 3 closers.

werd up boss. yeah im not sure i like it either...i kinda do but i kinda dont know. interesting for sure.

yeah, prolly one good season and that's it. Sweet when im no sps all year

biggamer3

EOG Master

sorry tripp didnt get back in time to accept, had a few offers out that i felt were better for me.

would still condider ur deal in future

Tuckman

Uh Poster

i have a deal up for ttp for a guy on the DL, a guy who hasnt even made contact once this year and a average pitcher... lets see what he has to say