Who has the best EOG team?

mofome

Banned
Re: Who has the best EOG team?

Not a bad offer bg! I like ham over nick, reyes over roberts, and ricky over davis...so i couldnt pull the trigger but at least I was getting good players back. I also wouldnt have a SS.

I would like to make a deal before the week starts though.

:pop:

tripp

EOG Master

who did not, is the better question.

:houra
:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

pretty sure people freaked out when i called him a stud saying the same shit they are saying now when i talk highly of kershaw and joba. "haven't proved anything, lol @ stud" and shit like that.

if i wanted to waste that much time i'd go quote it all, but this thread is wayy too damn long and i am not going searching for it.2348ji23e

tripp

EOG Master

i think the only ones who really had gallardo rated very highly at the start of the year were me, mc, and tuck. tuck is the one who drafted him, but i think me and mc just thought he'd slip more. i liked him more than guys that were going in rd 3.

still can't believe josh beckett went that early.

mofome

Banned

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

pretty sure people freaked out when i called him a stud saying the same shit they are saying now when i talk highly of kershaw and joba. "haven't proved anything, lol @ stud" and shit like that.

if i wanted to waste that much time i'd go quote it all, but this thread is wayy too damn long and i am not going searching for it.2348ji23e

haha well i know everyone likes gallardo, you, tucker, mc and gamer more than most. hes never been hit hard and has one of the best curve balls in the game. he doesnt have great heat, but he locates wat he does have well.

tripp

EOG Master

did gamer leave? only about 4 more hours to get these deals done!

i need a starter before 7 pm. really don't want to have to start ohlendorf this week with only 1 start and it's vs st louis.

tripp

EOG Master

haha well i know everyone likes gallardo, you mc and gamer more than most. hes never been hit hard and has one of the best curve balls in the game. he doesnt have great heat, but he locates wat he does have well.

yeah gallardo is sick.

sucked that he had to get hurt last year. brew crew would have been sick in the playoffs with a healthy sabathia/sheets/gallardo, and that lineup!

mofome

Banned

you want youk for masterson tho:nono

na, i offered you morrow and someone else too. giving you a closer and a 2 start sp. not like it was one for one, i like morrow more than masterson alone. you can always counter, muh dear.

:houra

mofome

Banned

yeah gallardo is sick.

sucked that he had to get hurt last year. brew crew would have been sick in the playoffs with a healthy sabathia/sheets/gallardo, and that lineup!

babe weeks taking them to the promise land!

Tuckman

Uh Poster

bg I was able to pull up the site, I value miggy over mark and Beckett and werth about the same. Take out miggy and put in votto and I accept

biggamer3

EOG Master

tripp i am still here, have a few offers out to some peeps.

tuck imo kakis is even to miggy, votto is not elite imo

biggamer3

EOG Master

mo i can throw in orlando cabrera in previous deal, when he gets it going he is solid in our league

mofome

Banned

mo i can throw in orlando cabrera in previous deal, when he gets it going he is solid in our league

I dont like him in oakland. I also cant take more players than I am giving, I have too many as is. Love nick and roberts, but i like reyes and hamilton more. I also have no interest in doug davis, i would just drop him so you can hang on there.

hamilton in the summer will likely be a top 7 bat down in texas, i like him more than nick and you like nick more than him. so moving them two doesnt make a lot of sense for us. I wouldnt be against moving any of the guys, roberts and nick are going to be nice all season, but moving hamilton and reyes for them isn't going to help my team right now. Not many good SSs in the league, if im moving reyes i want to get a lot better somewhere else.

biggamer3

EOG Master

Mo not a bad offer but i consider Odog WW stuff as he will revert to his averages from last few years which were below avg for our league.

not a fan of Pena and his crazy K's.

Even if he keeps up the wild pace he will be below top 1B in our scoring and i think he will go in a huge slump, just my opinion.

Mo i want to make a big deal, anyone else u like on my squad?

rjt721

EOG Master

Wow. Pujols traded.

gamer, not sure if you would have been interested, but I would have given you something like Utley and Danks for Albert.

biggamer3

EOG Master

Tuck let me elaborate, everyone agrees that kakis is getting better from year to year and is elite now.

He outscored Miggy LAST year while only hitting 20 HR's

He is 34 points ahead of Miggy so far this year and is showing signs of being a 30HR guy this year.

IMO Kakis will no doubt end year as top 3 OF especially with manny down 50 games

biggamer3

EOG Master

Wow. Pujols traded.

gamer, not sure if you would have been interested, but I would have given you something like Utley and Danks for Albert.

Would have intrigued me a bit but not near the level of a Lee and Gallardo package.

Danks is not elite, and i have Brob so i am one of the few who doesnt need an upgrade at 2b so badly

rjt721

EOG Master

mo, you drink last night? Check my email and see you offered Morrow and 2 bums for Utley. :LMAO

mofome

Banned

Mo not a bad offer but i consider Odog WW stuff as he will revert to his averages from last few years which were below avg for our league.

not a fan of Pena and his crazy K's.

Even if he keeps up the wild pace he will be below top 1B in our scoring and i think he will go in a huge slump, just my opinion.

Mo i want to make a big deal, anyone else u like on my squad?

well he was a top 5 1B 2 seasons ago. He seems to be doing well this year. he is a huge upgrade from davis.

I like a couple of your pitchers, i like roberts and nick.

mofome

Banned

mo, you drink last night? Check my email and see you offered Morrow and 2 bums for Utley.

hmmm im pretty sure there was no offer left up to you. I put up something, it didnt have some of the guys i thought it did, i took it down, kept looking, and came up with nada.

:+clueless