Who has the best EOG team?

tripp

EOG Master
Re: Who has the best EOG team?

wholly christ yoyo just stole braun and kins from joey. pena, o-dog and upton are average starters at best, and o-dog/upton are probably below average. i don't doubt that justin has a TON of potential, but he started off last year on an absolute tear also and eventually had to get set down to the minors. he also is a k machine, just like pena, and odog k's a good bit also.

hate to say it but i think that trade was probably worse than the peavy/price for kemp trade. actually i think it's a lot worse.

nice trade mo.

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

wow. that is one of the biggest rape jobs so far.

nice work mo.

kinsler is a beast. so is braun!!!

tripp

EOG Master

just sent out a few offers. some i really like, some im not too sure on. maybe something can get done today.

tripp

EOG Master

mo...love your bats!

yeah i dont like mo's pitching too much, but his bats are probably the strongest group of bats i have ever seen on a fantasy team.

you can argue he has the #1 2b, #1 ss, #1 3b, 3 top 10 OF, two other OF that are probably top 30, and a C that is probably top 5 once he gets called up..that is insane. loney sucks at 1b, but the rest is just an all star team.

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

Mo's offense is insane.

I have 4 bats. (Pujols, Morneau, Ichiro, Granderson)

Mo has like 8.

wow no wonder mo didnt want RJT talking during deals.

what a fuck job. nice raping mo
:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

i'm speechless after the deal
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

i'm speechless after the deal
<INPUT id=gwProxy type=hidden><!--Session data--><INPUT id=jsProxy onclick=jsCall(); type=hidden>

yea didnt quite understand that one.

just chalk it up to the way people differ in their player values.

I offered him more for braun alone.

Uehara was in the deal which he waived, So he was worthless

A gonz > Pena

Victorino > Upton

just for braun. oh well
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

I offered him more for braun alone.

Uehara was in the deal which he waived, So he was worthless

A gonz > Pena

Victorino > Upton

just for braun. oh well
<INPUT id=gwProxy type=hidden><!--Session data--><INPUT id=jsProxy onclick=jsCall(); type=hidden>

he turned down adrian and victo for braun????

and accepted mos deal?

maybe he thought it was ALEX gonzalez.

he turned down adrian and victo for braun????

and accepted mos deal?

maybe he thought it was ALEX gonzalez.
:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

basically.

Tuckman

Uh Poster

and the trading gets worse

i need to make a deal today or i go forward with my team most of the season, i am looking to move an arm for either a 2nd baseman or an OF

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

and the trading gets worse

i need to make a deal today or i go forward with my team most of the season, i am looking to move an arm for either a 2nd baseman or an OF

granderson or ichiro available...whatcha got to offer big man?

I have finally learned that Mo has a gift for trading...he is relentless in a good way...

yeah, he didn't draft a 1st place team. But he always wheels and deals and makes his self get to the top 2348ji23e

Tuckman

Uh Poster

oh and if i didnt mention it at all, i hope kerry wood comes down with AIDS today and starts dying a slow death, fuck him

ummm honestly not in love with those arms.

i guess i could do felix for granderson

so wouldn't we all pal 91023i2ndw;l

no shit :doh1
i don't even like felix. But i would take felix in .5 seconds if all i had to give was granderson

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

I don't think anyone in the league would deal volq and get lowell back :+clueless

You need a 3B...just wanted to know what you would give up...:cheers

You need a 3B...just wanted to know what you would give up...:cheers
I know, but you don't even like lowell enough to start him over gamel. Gamels playing time is uncertain and he has less than 10 major league at bats.

I guess we'll get volq for lowell. I like your thought process :cheers

Tuckman

Uh Poster

bg, if joey dont accept then i will take yours, leave it up for awhile if u would pls