Who has the best EOG team?

tripp

EOG Master
Re: Who has the best EOG team?

that's twice they've hit teix today. both times there were 2 guys on too. aj better drill kins or cruz in the head his next ab

tripp

EOG Master

:LMAO

9-3 yanks now. not even really fair to ask a team like the rangers to step on the same field as these guys. maybe the nl all stars could pose a challenge, but surely not this AAA team in texas.

tripp

EOG Master

damn there are some awful pitching teams in our league. gamer starting bums like parra, jimenez and miller will eventually come back to bite you and that's what is happening this week.

who knows what's going on with vd's pitching. it's just a complete mess until the kids get called up.

rj has one good starter going this week vs a guy that has 3 top 5 starters and each of them have 2 starts.

at least rj and gamer have sick bats though

tripp

EOG Master

gamer, my man. i think it may be time to invest in some consistent starting pitching. ervin was lucky to escape with a -24 last week, miller was lucky to escape with 1.83 pts in his first start, and parra is looking at a -13 right now.

meanwhile you have a rock in lilly on the bench, a guy you like in zambo on the bench and happ who is facing the pads.

Timetopay

EOG Master

VD some day you will have to explain sitting Wells who been pitching good going to pitch to shitty hitting Braves to starting Padilla who has been injured and is going to New York to pitch

Head scratcher

Timetopay

EOG Master

Can some explain to Gamer that for a guy who has no power Matsui now has 8 home runs as much as such studs a Werth,Lee,and Rios :LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

Timetopay

EOG Master

Are you all serious when you say other divisions are tougher than ours???

We have 3 of the top 4 scores in the league.

Mo fucked me for sure

rjt721

EOG Master

<TABLE cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=2 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR class=bg0 align=left><TD colSpan=40>Player Compare Year to Date MLB Standard Stats</TD></TR><TR class=bg4 align=left><TD>Player</TD><TD>AB</TD><TD>R</TD><TD>H</TD><TD>1B</TD><TD>2B</TD><TD>3B</TD><TD>HR</TD><TD>RBI</TD><TD>BB</TD><TD>KO</TD><TD>SB</TD><TD>CS</TD><TD>BA</TD><TD>OBP</TD><TD>SLG</TD><TD>FPTS</TD></TR><TR class=bg2 vAlign=center align=right height=17><TD class=hoverCell align=left>Matsui, Hideki LF NYY</TD><TD align=right>152</TD><TD align=right>16</TD><TD align=right>40</TD><TD align=right>21</TD><TD align=right>11</TD><TD align=right>1</TD><TD align=right>7</TD><TD align=right>19</TD><TD align=right>18</TD><TD align=right>27</TD><TD align=right>0</TD><TD align=right>0</TD><TD align=right>0.2632</TD><TD align=right>0.3506</TD><TD align=right>0.4868</TD><TD align=right>103.0</TD></TR><TR class=bg2 vAlign=center align=right height=17><TD class=hoverCell align=left>Giles, Brian RF SD</TD><TD align=right>176</TD><TD align=right>12</TD><TD align=right>34</TD><TD align=right>23</TD><TD align=right>8</TD><TD align=right>1</TD><TD align=right>2</TD><TD align=right>19</TD><TD align=right>22</TD><TD align=right>21</TD><TD align=right>1</TD><TD align=right>0</TD><TD align=right>0.1932</TD><TD align=right>0.2814</TD><TD align=right>0.2841</TD><TD align=right>84.0</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Gregg gets two k's and a flyout for an easy save. Wait a second, catcher cant catch a strikeout so he goes to first, 4 out of the inning hits homer for blown save.

Tn leads the league in blown saves and this was Greggs first or second only.

Timetopay

EOG Master

yeah and thats before tonight and the guy is just coming around after last years injury

Screw Gamer:LMAO

Timetopay

EOG Master

Gregg gets two k's and a flyout for an easy save. Wait a second, catcher cant catch a strikeout so he goes to first, 4 out of the inning hits homer for blown save.

your blown save will lead to a gonzalez win

thanks pal:finger004

biggamer3

EOG Master

MC i shit the bed this week.

Tripp u are probably right i should just start my good pitchers even in one steps.

I am 6-2 with my strategy of benching studs for two steps.

Parra had a nice matchup and was the small fav tonight, so its easy to say why the fuck, AFTER he gets his ass blown apart.

10 Earned runs, -13, i will take it,it should be -40

Timetopay

EOG Master

MC i shit the bed this week.

Tripp u are probably right i should just start my good pitchers even in one steps.

I am 6-2 with my strategy of benching studs for two steps.

Parra had a nice matchup and was the small fav tonight, so its easy to say why the fuck, AFTER he gets his ass blown apart.

10 Earned runs, -13, i will take it,it should be -40

You can give me credit sucka... 12io4j2w9012io4j2w9012io4j2w9012io4j2w9012io4j2w90

biggamer3

EOG Master

Finally Slowey gives up a few, now unless Mauer gets another bomb i will get a save.

Happy Paps was called in a 4 run lead, no save a million pitches, only good things can happen for me

biggamer3

EOG Master

It sucks have like 25 two days in, a new feeling for me.

Wasnt Joey or Tuck at 0 fucking points at like a Friday at one point?

J

joeybagadonuts

Not me. Have been close in all my weeks. 2938u4ji23

I have a big uphill battle with Tripper this week though.

tripp

EOG Master

my offense has a pathetic 16 pts in 2 days (had like 46 on last monday alone) and it's still outscoring joey's offense so far. he's got a few guys playing now though so that could change.

pitching can carry you big time in this league. ttp will have a ridiculous week because of his stud pitching, and joba/burnett right now are making up for my shit offense (other than the two yankees)

tripp

EOG Master

Not me. Have been close in all my weeks. 2938u4ji23

I have a big uphill battle with Tripper this week though.

not that big. 25 pts isn't much. tomorrow is a huge day for our matchup because i have janssen going vs weaver. whoever wins that game will likely have the lead.

i think i need jenks and bell to have quiet weeks for me to win. a lot of saves would kill me.

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

tripp

EOG Master

cee catchin some lightning in a bottle?

shit, grand slam upton. at least my az bet is pretty safe now

J

joeybagadonuts

Joey go to the top thread

I have tried to sign us up for the OGD team

Ha, I already responded to that one. What a team that would be. We would all argue so much we'd never even make our first play. I just loaded up my fukkin matchbook account to bet some money on this multi-forum BATTLE ROYAL but I need to know the teams. I like GIQs squad but they have POS69 so there goes there chances.

:+textinb3