Who has the best EOG team?

mofome

Banned
Re: Who has the best EOG team?

I like jones over bruce
gonz over weiters
and CC not much above beck so i can't do that.

Beck has been sick wit it for me. Not sure why trip says he's been shit all year :+clueless

yeah gotchya. i took it down anyways. just looking at deals.

mofome

Banned

you like your side better pal?

eh just not sure. i think weiters will be much better than all catchers but maybe 2 or 3. I like CC more than beck because the yanks will get him a ton of runs in that pos park and, fortunately, hes not as big a candidate to be victimized by the short porch in right because hes a lefty. im not a big beckett guy, i was thinking about putting lackey in, just not sure how healthy he is.

mofome

Banned

I think I win that one for not rubbing my win last week in Mo's face, last place team that he laughed at for not knowing players, fucking up trades, and generally mis-quoting as many things as possible when arguing. Me , the fantasy corky, beats big bad know-it-all Mo. I beat him and didn't say I word.I let my team speak for me. And today I speak for my team when I tell Tripp he already has this week SEALED. My team looks horrible, gotta pray for a miracle.

What player did I laugh at and claim you did not know?
What trade did I say you fucked up?
What did I misquote?

Sometimes its as if anything said in this league must have been said by mo. Joey was ripped big time by everyone but yoyoma for a deal, that he made with yoyoma, and somehow im the one who was mean to the poor feller. Oh what an interesting world. Must be some ogd brain washing.

:cocktail

J

joeybagadonuts

Your team didnt speak for shit though, so...? Congrats on 200 and winning on a wild pitch against someone who failed to update the team. What could you really say, Kind and gentle man? "awwwww shit i was 2nd lowest for the week and would have been lowest if not for a passed ball. Take that fucking mo! I won on that unearned run! im amazin!"

:D

I dont think I ever commented on your trades. Everyone else in the league did. What are you talking about?

Every single person in this league shit on you for your deal, but that was mo? what deal of yours did I Ever criticize?

:houra

Who said you didnt know players? What are you talking about? I laughed at you big time for your comment about bartlett. Of course, I had no other option.

:thumbsup

MoMo,

Relax bud was just fucking around, I realize it was total utter luck. Just getting in a little shit talking. I'm sure I'll get crushed this week per usual, I'm a horrible winner anyways. Bartlett was a top 5 hitter in our league when I made my comment. Guy was averaging almost 30 a week for me, that loss hurt no matter how you slice it. Calm down, I'll let you and Cee go back to your trade-lovin

:cheers

mofome

Banned

Rich Hill tossed seven innings of shutout ball on Monday night as the Orioles beat the Mariners 1-0.
It was a brilliant outing for Hill as he allowed just two hits and three walks while striking out seven. The strong performance made Aubrey Huff's sixth inning sacrifice fly stand as the game-winner. Hill takes a 2-0 record into his next start in Oakland.

J

joeybagadonuts

What player did I laugh at and claim you did not know?
What trade did I say you fucked up?
What did I misquote?

Sometimes its as if anything said in this league must have been said by mo. Joey was ripped big time by everyone but yoyoma for a deal, that he made with yoyoma, and somehow im the one who was mean to the poor feller. Oh what an interesting world. Must be some ogd brain washing.

I admit I don't know what I am doing. I was joking pal. I realize I got ripped by YOU on the deal, like I said, was trying to be funny. No interesting world, all is normal in well in my life. I'm just finishing up my plans for my sister's finance's bachelor party I set up. I can't wait to leave thursday down to LA for some fun in the sun.

mofome

Banned

MoMo,

Relax bud was just fucking around, I realize it was total utter luck. Just getting in a little shit talking. I'm sure I'll get crushed this week per usual, I'm a horrible winner anyways. Bartlett was a top 5 hitter in our league when I made my comment. Guy was averaging almost 30 a week for me, that loss hurt no matter how you slice it. Calm down, I'll let you and Cee go back to your trade-lovin

Yes thats neat, fortunately, dr phil, im already calm. Im laughing at your post, nothing more.

Bartlett was a piece of shit fantasy player when you made the comment. You were missing him while i was missing reyes, the best ss in the league. Thats funny.

Now, shit talking man who speaks of someone else misrepresenting them, could you follow up on what the hell you were talking about? What trade did I claim you fucked up? What player did I claim you knew nothing about? What did I misquote. The irony is, that you seem to have misrepresented my words in your post. Funny.

Thanks for the advice, I will try to 'calm down'. Its oh so hard but I'll give it a go. Looking forward to your reply. Very interested in this trade I mocked. Please accept my apologies.

Funny when someone holds something in only to let it out on the wrong fellow. Adorable even. Let it all out buddy.

I admit I don't know what I am doing. I was joking pal. I realize I got ripped by YOU on the deal, like I said, was trying to be funny. No interesting world, all is normal in well in my life. I'm just finishing up my plans for my sister's finance's bachelor party I set up. I can't wait to leave thursday down to LA for some fun in the sun.

who's house u goggle earth on?

mofome

Banned

ah. So you realized that what you said was wrong and this is the result.

it happens. I didnt make fun of any of your moves or claim you didnt know anything about a player. I never laughed at you for any of the things you mentioned. I laughed at the irony of you mentioning a missing bartlett while the mets announced, after the lineups were set, that I would be without the best ss in the league. Kind of funny considering the players play the same position. Most likely, if they both play, I win last week.

None the less, have an awesome time at the party. Good to hear that you must be feeling better.

gl this week.

:dinner42

J

joeybagadonuts

Yes thats neat, fortunately, dr phil, im already calm. Im laughing at your post, nothing more.

Bartlett was a piece of shit fantasy player when you made the comment. You were missing him while i was missing reyes, the best ss in the league. Thats funny.

Now, shit talking man who speaks of someone else misrepresenting them, could you follow up on what the hell you were talking about? What trade did I claim you fucked up? What player did I claim you knew nothing about? What did I misquote. The irony is, that you seem to have misrepresented my words in your post. Funny.

Thanks for the advice, I will try to 'calm down'. Its oh so hard but I'll give it a go. Looking forward to your reply. Very interested in this trade I mocked. Please accept my apologies.

Funny when someone holds something in only to let it out on the wrong fellow. Adorable even. Let it all out buddy.

I don't hold shit against shit. THIS IS A FANTASY LEAGUE. If I went 0-26, all would still be well. I was talking about the league and our Garza/Sori/Upton/Hud for Kins/Braun. I think I came out fine, others mocked it, I didn't mean you, I made the deal with you. :cheers

The comment about Barlett by you was dumb, you had NO ONE on your team outscoring him at the time on the year. So if he is a trash player, give me a whole team of them!

J

joeybagadonuts

who's house u goggle earth on?

I'll send you the place (check your PMs) You can google earth it. We are renting it out. In door pool and everything. Sweet place in Hollywood.

mofome

Banned

I don't hold shit against shit. THIS IS A FANTASY LEAGUE. If I went 0-26, all would still be well. I was talking about the league and our Garza/Sori/Upton/Hud for Kins/Braun. I think I came out fine, others mocked it, I didn't mean you, I made the deal with you.

The comment about Barlett by you was dumb, you had NO ONE on your team outscoring him at the time on the year. So if he is a trash player, give me a whole team of them!

yes well you said, very clearly, that you could have stuck it in my face because I laughed at you fucking up deals. That, in fact, didnt happen. So, as you speak of misquoting, you misrepresent what I actually did and said. So while you claim now that you 'didnt mean me', you actually did. You just fucked up. What you wrote was nothing but misrepresentation of what actually occured. Im sure thats entertaining. Hanging out at ogd will do that to a guy. Perhaps changing the facts is contagious. I dont read ogd so I wouldnt know

Moving on, the point about bartlett is nothing more than factual. he is not a good fantasy player and the fact that he has been good to this point simply means that its very likely that he'll be crap from now on. If teams were cleared now and we redrafted, knowing what we know today, bartlett wouldnt go in the first 20 rounds. That, dear friend, is because hes a pos player.

Sorry, but you forced my hand.

All love.

91023i2ndw;l

mofome

Banned

I was talking about the league and our Garza/Sori/Upton/Hud for Kins/Braun. I think I came out fine, others mocked it, I didn't mean you, I made the deal with you.

<table id="post2186604" class="tborder" width="100%" align="center" border="0" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr><td class="thead" style="border-style: solid none solid solid; border-color: rgb(102, 0, 0) -moz-use-text-color rgb(102, 0, 0) rgb(102, 0, 0); border-width: 1px 0px 1px 1px; font-weight: normal;">06-02-09, 03:15 AM </td> <td class="thead" style="border-style: solid solid solid none; border-color: rgb(102, 0, 0) rgb(102, 0, 0) rgb(102, 0, 0) -moz-use-text-color; border-width: 1px 1px 1px 0px; font-weight: normal;" align="right"> #21078 <input name="plist[2186604]" id="plist_2186604" style="margin: 0px 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; vertical-align: middle;" value="0" type="checkbox"> </td> </tr> <tr valign="top"> <td class="alt2" style="border-style: none solid; border-color: -moz-use-text-color rgb(102, 0, 0); border-width: 0px 1px;" width="175"> joeybagadonuts <script type="text/javascript"> vbmenu_register("postmenu_2186604", true); </script>
5Starbum

</td> <td class="alt1" id="td_post_2186604" style="border-right: 1px solid rgb(102, 0, 0);"> Re: Who has the best EOG team?
<hr style="color: rgb(102, 0, 0);" size="1"> Quote:
<table width="100%" border="0" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="0"> <tbody><tr> <td class="alt2" style="border: 1px inset ;"> Originally Posted by Cee
cee lock city for labron james award, no :+clueless
</td> </tr> </tbody></table>
I think I win that one for not rubbing my win last week in Mo's face, last place team that he laughed at for not knowing players, fucking up trades, and generally mis-quoting as many things as possible when arguing.
</td></tr></tbody></table>

I am a lawyer in my spare time. I kill it.

J

joeybagadonuts

yes well you said, very clearly, that you could have stuck it in my face because I laughed at you fucking up deals. That, in fact, didnt happen. So, as you speak of misquoting, you misrepresent what I actually did and said. So while you claim now that you 'didnt mean me', you actually did. You just fucked up. What you wrote was nothing but misrepresentation of what actually occured. Im sure thats entertaining. Hanging out at ogd will do that to a guy. Perhaps changing the facts is contagious. I dont read ogd so I wouldnt know

Moving on, the point about bartlett is nothing more than factual. he is not a good fantasy player and the fact that he has been good to this point simply means that its very likely that he'll be crap from now on. If teams were cleared now and we redrafted, knowing what we know today, bartlett wouldnt go in the first 20 rounds. That, dear friend, is because hes a pos player.

Sorry, but you forced my hand.

All love.

91023i2ndw;l

You win. I should have kept my mouth shut and got my facts straight. No biggie. If you are offended I misrepresented you, I apologize. I like the shit talking, but I agree it should be well founded, like anything against Gamer or Tripp.

I was honestly trying to be funny in my first post. I don't care I beat you, nor do I think my shit team deserved it, kinda like Madcapper came back 100 against me. It sucks. Anyways, nothing of this has to do with OGD. I hang out and post here as well, and see no reason not to continue. I love my OGD buds as well but some of some out there theories that I don't buy into. I like reading all the forums as there are good and bad at all of them. Weeding through it all is what I do to keep myself entertained. Not having a job sucks and rots your brain.

:doh1

mofome

Banned

You win. I should have kept my mouth shut and got my facts straight. No biggie. If you are offended I misrepresented you, I apologize. I like the shit talking, but I agree it should be well founded, like anything against Gamer or Tripp.

I was honestly trying to be funny in my first post. I don't care I beat you, nor do I think my shit team deserved it, kinda like Madcapper came back 100 against me. It sucks. Anyways, nothing of this has to do with OGD. I hang out and post here as well, and see no reason not to continue. I love my OGD buds as well but some of some out there theories that I don't buy into. I like reading all the forums as there are good and bad at all of them. Weeding through it all is what I do to keep myself entertained. Not having a job sucks and rots your brain.

Offended?

:LMAO

Nope, I just love it when someone says something that is wrong and I like to argue. Winning arguments is something I find joy in for some reason. I couldnt care less about what we're actually talking about and you could tell me to fuck myself and I wouldnt be offended. I just thought what you said was very strange and so I set out to prove my point. Not all that much else to do at 4am.

I realize that none of it has anything to do with OGD, I just think its a funny thing to say and probably annoying for you to read. I love to say things, when debating anything, that I think may annoy the other person a little. Like when I was arguing with TTP and I would say, 'now we know the real ttp'. The real ttp is awesome and I have known that for years, but what an annoying thing to have someone say to you. Also, telling someone to 'calm down', as you did me, is a great one. Asking why someone is so mad is another. Things like that are just great in e-debates.

As for who deserved the win last week, I dont know that you did, but I do know that I did not. My team was a pos team. Would have been nothing more than luck getting that one. We all get our fair share of breaks almost every day, I just care not to acknowledge those that go in my favor as adamantly as I do those that go against me.

I think its funny when people try and explain the things I do or how I approach certain things. I already know it. All in fun. Most of it with a purpose, though not all of it.

J

joeybagadonuts

Offended?

:LMAO

Nope, I just love it when someone says something that is wrong and I like to argue. Winning arguments is something I find joy in for some reason. I couldnt care less about what we're actually talking about and you could tell me to fuck myself and I wouldnt be offended. I just thought what you said was very strange and so I set out to prove my point. Not all that much else to do at 4am.

I realize that none of it has anything to do with OGD, I just think its a funny thing to say and probably annoying for you to read. I love to say things, when debating anything, that I think may annoy the other person a little. Like when I was arguing with TTP and I would say, 'now we know the real ttp'. The real ttp is awesome and I have known that for years, but what an annoying thing to have someone say to you. Also, telling someone to 'calm down', as you did me, is a great one. Asking why someone is so mad is another. Things like that are just great in e-debates.

As for who deserved the win last week, I dont know that you did, but I do know that I did not. My team was a pos team. Would have been nothing more than luck getting that one. We all get our fair share of breaks almost every day, I just care not to acknowledge those that go in my favor as adamantly as I do those that go against me.

I think its funny when people try and explain the things I do or how I approach certain things. I already know it. All in fun. Most of it with a purpose, though not all of it.

Deep, Mo-Nietzsche. I can't tell when you are joking or not sometimes. I also had a feeling the OGD jab was due to come soon, btw.

J

joeybagadonuts

lol nah, i only hit liners and grounders. If i put air under it i will be easy outs since i'm not powerman

Go find Jman, get a cycle and juice the fuck up before you next game, you will turn into Cee-Bonds.

Thank me later.

12io4j2w90

mofome

Banned

Deep, Mo-Nietzsche. I can't tell when you are joking or not sometimes. I also had a feeling the OGD jab was due to come soon, btw.

What could have brought on that feeling? Ooooh what a mystery.

:finger004

I am almost always joking, for future reference. If I do get mad, and overreact on here, its most likely because something in my real life is pissing me off and im just replying to everything with a touch of negativity and need to get over my bout with assholeitis.

mofome

Banned

lol nah, i only hit liners and grounders. If i put air under it i will be easy outs since i'm not powerman

you need that tork! you have the length to get good extension and get some good leverage with your swing. you'll start knocking them out at some point.

you need that tork! you have the length to get good extension and get some good leverage with your swing. you'll start knocking them out at some point.

maybe if did was here to be my batting instructor:pop:

mofome

Banned

maybe if did was here to be my batting instructor:pop:

Im not softs swings, I just know a good swing when I see, I cant teach it. mo hasnt been a bases man in years. I havent played softs ever aside from the one day in tx with cee.

Im not softs swings, I just know a good swing when I see, I cant teach it. mo hasnt been a bases man in years. I havent played softs ever aside from the one day in tx with cee.

no one up for hitting anymore around here. So i just chill out :shoot:

rjt721

EOG Master

TTP has Doc, Linc and Haren going against me on Wednesday. This is going to get ugly.

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

Hey Mo... I was just deflecting some ammunition off of my selection of Snell going for me this week...I was desparate...

Plus I knew if I said Snell would get a win, I would get a rise out of some trash talkers here...it's all good...

I think actually that if Snell pitched well, I was hoping that the rips would have appeared...

In the end, you were right, Snell was lucky to get any points!!!

biggamer3

EOG Master

MC nice hitting start for ya

I dont think u got much of an edge in ur starting as Duke, Slowey, Kershaw can all get smacked around.

Pretty gutsy starting Kershaw vs Hamels, i would have rather had Bedard but what do i know

biggamer3

EOG Master

Yeah but the Phils have Werth, its silly to start someone vs Werth

PS Didnt Tuck say he was taking a Leave of Absence for a few months?

Timetopay

EOG Master

wholly cripes

The Rangers are expected to place Josh Hamilton on the 15-day DL with what's being called "an abdominal strain that effectively is a form of a sports hernia."

Hamilton has a chance to return at the end of his 15 days on the DL, but it's also possible his injury will require surgery, in which case he could be sidelined for more than two months. Brandon Boggs is expected to be recalled from Triple-A to take Hamilton's spot on the roster, but Andruw Jones and David Murphy should see a significant bump in playing time in his absence.

Can u imagine if Mo still had Size and Hammy

End to Yomamamamas