Who has the best EOG team?

Re: Who has the best EOG team?

Wow. TN can't catch a break. Now he loses 2 starts from Dempster this week. He had Cee on the ropes, too.

News:
Ryan Dempster, a 17-game winner last season for the Cubs, was placed on the 15-day disabled list Tuesday due to a broken right toe. Dempster was scratched from his start Tuesday night against the Atlanta Braves and replaced by Carlos Zambrano. The Cubs recalled right-hander Kevin Hart from Triple-A Iowa, one day after he hed been optioned back to the minors. Dempster made the switch back to starter last season after being the Cubs closer for three years. He went 17-6 with a 2.96 ERA in 33 starts and was picked for the All-Star team in 2008.

cee gonna be blown out since BOS can't be oak or sea at home :shoot:
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

gallardo getting sick
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

rjt721

EOG Master

gamer,

Randy Wells for Gallardo? You might have to throw in a bat to make it work. Let me know.

biggamer3

EOG Master

I love how MC can say one bad inning for Verly and yet Gallardo has only one bad inning in like his last 50 innings and he all of a sudden sucks, lol

biggamer3

EOG Master

Babe Werth gets his first Intentional walk of his career, finally pitchers are getting smart

HAHA And Werth steals second, dude does it all!

#10 OF!!!

tripp

EOG Master

i can see gamer sending an offer like joba and werth for johan or joba and hunter

biggamer3

EOG Master

Nevermind Gamer. I forgot you are in love with your guys. Santana is still top 3 pitcher. Not going straight up for a 3rd rounder.

U think it was so far off?

Johan is not the first rounder he was in beginning of season.

Has a 5 ERA in last month. What else can i add to Manny that you would accept for Johan?

Me thought Manny=Johan

tripp

EOG Master

gamer- you think if we had a draft right now for the rest of the season johan wouldn't go 1st round? i think he definitely would.

not the 1st overall pitcher, but would still probably go after doc and lince, and maybe after Haren also.

biggamer3

EOG Master

gamer- you think if we had a draft right now for the rest of the season johan wouldn't go 1st round? i think he definitely would.

not the 1st overall pitcher, but would still probably go after doc and lince, and maybe after Haren also.

Ur nuts if u think we had a draft today Johan would go first round. Nuts.

His offense sucks, he looks like something is up with him. No way in fuck he goes in first.

Linc, Haren, Doc even Grienke and Bills go before Johan. He is a 2nd or 3rd round pick. And Manny would go 2nd round at latest and u know it.

biggamer3

EOG Master

TTP looks like u are getting the Z i had, awesome starts but gets like 8 points because his team doesnt score for him

tripp

EOG Master

Ur nuts if u think we had a draft today Johan would go first round. Nuts.

His offense sucks, he looks like something is up with him. No way in fuck he goes in first.

Linc, Haren, Doc even Grienke and Bills go before Johan. He is a 2nd or 3rd round pick. And Manny would go 2nd round at latest and u know it.

well i was the one that drafted manny and i thought he slipped a bit in the 3rd. he would go 2nd, probably late 2nd though.

Johan would still be one of the first 5 starters taken though, without a doubt. If we redid the draft also there would be at least 5 starters taken in the 1st round this time. I don't see guys like Wright, Hamilton, Braun being taken ahead of top starters.

Remember that Johan will eventually get the stud bats back. Belt might be back after the AS break, Reyes should be back late July. For the stretch run in August Johan should have a healthy Mets squad behind him.

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

TN,

Take a look at my team and tell me what it would take for Santana. Then send me an offer.

santana will be fine. Beltran and Reyes come back after the AS break and he has instant offense.

We have different values here, no big deal. You are right though, today Santana is not a first rounder. I guess I am gambling on seeing the Santana I have seen for 5 years not the one I have seen for 2 weeks with a aaa team backing him up.

hard to say gamer. My needs today are different than they will be in 2 weeks when Beltran, Quinten and Derosa are back. I'll look, but I gave up Tiex, Shields and Choo for Santana. I am "invested" and cant sell low.

rjt721

EOG Master

Johan looked good against the Phils over the weekend. Made 2 mistakes, and was pretty much unhittable other than that.

biggamer3

EOG Master

santana will be fine. Beltran and Reyes come back after the AS break and he has instant offense.

We have different values here, no big deal. You are right though, today Santana is not a first rounder. I guess I am gambling on seeing the Santana I have seen for 5 years not the one I have seen for 2 weeks with a aaa team backing him up.
I understand u not trading him as u gave up a shitload to get him at his peak value.

But i was offering u a 2nd rounder for a 2nd rounder, not sure what u laughed at about the offer, it wasnt a cheapy offer