Who has the best EOG team?

tripp

EOG Master
Re: Who has the best EOG team?

Tripp if i wasnt lazy i would pull a RJT and post your quotes from LAST week where u said Manny was a TOP 3 OF!!!!

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

U say the most ignorant stuff, everyone u ever ripped u now own:+textinb3

most of the shit from earlier in the season was mainly because i didn't know this scoring system well at all. johnny damon i hated going into the year, but when you look at the stats he's one of the most consistent performers in the game for this league.

manny is a great hitter, but i wouldn't even trade you aj s/u for him and you know that.

tripp

EOG Master

I told ya man. Great shot we have the two top scoring teams and neither make it to the playoffs.

Will be a fraud if that happens:hangt
one of you will make the playoffs. the WC is definitley coming from either you, mc or chute.

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

most of the shit from earlier in the season was mainly because i didn't know this scoring system well at all. johnny damon i hated going into the year, but when you look at the stats he's one of the most consistent performers in the game for this league.

manny is a great hitter, but i wouldn't even trade you aj s/u for him and you know that.

I also had a hard time with the scoring system as it has been pointed out numerous times with my selection of Howard...pitching is the name of the game here...home parks also figure in....

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

I told ya man. Great shot we have the two top scoring teams and neither make it to the playoffs.

Will be a fraud if that happens:hangt
theres little doubt that we will have 2 top scoring teams.

i still think chute goes on a small losing streak soon.

Timetopay

EOG Master

So now what you have done is traded away Lilly,Zambrano,Happ and have Burnett to show for it.

So wtf you gonna do one the one steps going to Bost or to face Tampa. You locked in pal.

So Wellmeyer and Pelfrey will have to keep getting thrown out there.

Ouchy

biggamer3

EOG Master

So now what you have done is traded away Lilly,Zambrano,Happ and have Burnett to show for it.

So wtf you gonna do one the one steps going to Bost or to face Tampa. You locked in pal.

So Wellmeyer and Pelfrey will have to keep getting thrown out there.

Ouchy

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO U so silly dude, u fail to realize i got Justin Fucking Morns in that deal as well!!!!

I didnt give up any studs in those deals and i got a stud bat and a stud SP in AJ.

I can deal Morns if i ever want for a big pitcher, i came out way ahead in terms of chips to deal.

Happ without a two step is not tradeable. Lilly besides for u has much lower trade value then his stats indicate.

No way u can turn those guys into an AJ or a Morns if u tried

RJ u interested in any of my OF
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

biggamer3

EOG Master

Also TTP have u seen my offense?

When my guys get going they will outscore many many other lineups easily.

I got 3 stud starters, a nice 4th starter in Ubaldo, two great closers.

No worries for my team

My boy Timmy Hudson will be big in August/September when i need him

Timetopay

EOG Master

Also TTP have u seen my offense?

When my guys get going they will outscore many many other lineups easily.

I got 3 stud starters, a nice 4th starter in Ubaldo, two great closers.

No worries for my team

Gamer you have officially started your 4th starter once in 5 weeks. Meaning at best he WW.

3 studs are questionable. Burnett has lower points than Millwood and Duke.

I will take my pitching rotations of 3 NL guys and Chipper(who scored as much as Morneau)for Burnett and Morneau12io4j2w90

ttp how come all rips on gamer today?
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

rjt721

EOG Master

RJ u interested in any of my OF
I like Braun but not looking for anyone that good. Want a decent 3rd or 4th OF.

I need Lester.

Timetopay

EOG Master

ttp,

how much better is our division than the other 2?

dont get me f'n started.

Why their was divisions in the first place is horrendous. Should have been 12 teams,balanced schedule,top 4 go to playoffs.

Tripp winning with 200 a week and we got to score 350 to have a shot.

Im saying it now the wild card will not come out of us cause of this shit