Who has the best EOG team?

Re: Who has the best EOG team?

What? What does this even mean? Cee I just don't see the point in ripping you anymore - I feel guilty because you don't have the capabilities to rightfully defend yourself. You're like playing dodge ball vs. a blind person, if I beat you I feel bad but if I lose I look like an idiot - I've decided to let you win from now on. I just don't find any enjoyment in making fun of a kid I'm pretty sure rode the short bus to school. I also don't even know why you posted what you did - since I was talking about WVU and all...

you say this to me everyday and then ask me what it means, haaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. Atleast in your mind you are ripping me so bad and doing well. That way u won't get sad seeing the lack of logic used in your posts.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

you say this to me everyday and then ask me what it means, haaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. Atleast in your mind you are ripping me so bad and doing well. That way u won't get sad seeing the lack of logic used in your posts.
Cee do you even know what you're saying at this point? The 2nd sequence of words you put together (in something I think was intended to be a sentence) certainly speaks volumes for what I mean. i don't need to rip you Cee, you do it every time you put those hands on that keyboard. :yay

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

Where's Gamer, this is a brutal day for him. Is he on suicide watch? Anyone talk to him? Hopefully he went to temple to get a couple extra hours of lord time in.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

Today is my day off and there's no action. Maybe Chute will chime in and say he's out of the league soon to get the drama going.

Cee do you even know what you're saying at this point? The 2nd sequence of words you put together (in something I think was intended to be a sentence) certainly speaks volumes for what I mean. i don't need to rip you Cee, you do it every time you put those hands on that keyboard. :yay

Carry on timely , you don't get it. I won't explain it. Not worth my time.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

Carry on timely , you don't get it. I won't explain it. Not worth my time.
I don't get it? You were trying to imply that I always say every time you type, you get dumber but it's not even true. Do you really think the things you say are that difficult to understand? You telling me I don't get it may be the most classic shit I've ever seen.

Timetopay

EOG Master

Gamer always fucking disappears when things go south. He wouldnt post for weeks last year when his team was in the toilet.

Maybe he is working secret deals for Pineda

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

Do you guys think you would be friends in real world and this is just a e battle?
If I was assigned to be his "Best Buddy" through the Best Buddies program maybe, but otherwise I probably wouldn't know Cee. I like to do Big Boy Games (got to talk in simple talk or Cee won't understand) - not play "Chutes" and Ladders.

Do you guys think you would be friends in real world and this is just a e battle?

It's just boring me for talking to guys with weaksauce rips. Timely prolly rates last place on the rips scale. But is a legend in his own mind. Rather talk to guys who have creative rips like ttp/tn. Timely and gamer have the same kinda rips. Just say the same thing 100 times a day or non factual stuff. Either way zzzzzzz

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

It's just boring me for talking to guys with weaksauce rips. Timely prolly rates last place on the rips scale. But is a legend in his own mind. Rather talk to guys who have creative rips like ttp/tn. Timely and gamer have the same kinda rips. Just say the same thing 100 times a day or non factual stuff. Either way zzzzzzz
Yet you keep saying the same thing over and over again, and have typed using the same 50 words over and over again. Honestly, were you in the best buddies program or did they not have that at your school?

tripp
Support SBF

got hit in the nuts pitching. Was hit three times in the game. The nut shot was the last play of the game.

Best part about it was I rolled on the ground, grabbed the ball and threw him out, then went down for the next 15 mins.

I wouldnt even let my GF suck on them for a good week

WVU

EOG Master

You are a sad, sad, sad human being for wasting your time reading this thread. It says a lot about you though.

yeah fat fingers. I read this whole 1800 page thread. It was linked in chat last night for me to read so I read all I wanted. You still act 12. Even in front of your boys. Carry on

Timetopay

EOG Master

tripp
Support SBF

got hit in the nuts pitching. Was hit three times in the game. The nut shot was the last play of the game.

Best part about it was I rolled on the ground, grabbed the ball and threw him out, then went down for the next 15 mins.

I wouldnt even let my GF suck on them for a good week

Is that our Tripp

Timetopay

EOG Master

yeah fat fingers. I read this whole 1800 page thread. It was linked in chat last night for me to read so I read all I wanted. You still act 12. Even in front of your boys. Carry on

Which page did you find most interesting? Since you have read the last 5 or 10 who should have gotten the boot:btj:

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

I act 12 but you're the one reading up on E-Gossip in a fantasy thread that you're not a part of, so you can use it against people down the road? WVU, you read pages of a thread that is about a fantasy league you're not in - think about that for a second. You didn't just check in, see a post that interested and comment - TTP hurt your feelings so you came into this thread to find something on him if you could (loser much?). The payment issues with MC and Mo are over 30+ pages back. I don't know how many pages you read, but if you read more than 1 page you need to find something better to do with your life.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

not sure. He owns a parrot and lives in canada. Now he's a star softball player. If only he was a fantasy stud as well?
The parrot thing never gets old. The funniest part about it is that the guy accepted my friend request, and I was friends with Parrot man. Shit.

tripp

EOG Master

cee- not a softs guy. use to play real baseball, but not all that big here so haven't played too much since moving here.

also playing softs would not leave much time for me and my parrott or time to watch all the glee seasons :btj:

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

FisolaNYDN
If James Dolan had stayed up there any longer he would have told Carmelo Anthony's son that Santa Claus doesn't exist 1 minute ago via Mobile Web

I thought this was hilarious. If you trust Isola, Donnie Walsh will be done at the end of the year. Crazy thing about it, is they brought Donnie in to clean up Isiah's mess and he did, then they kick him out to bring back the team killer. Tripp, what do you think about this?

tripp

EOG Master

gamer season win total dropped like a rock this afternoon.

o/u 8.5 wins is the current line

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

Gamer had so many solid offers for Wain too. Could have had Josh Johnson but didn't want to deal with the injury risk - lol.

Tuckman

Uh Poster

I believe it was TN who sent me his pay pal today, Mo provided me withba tracking number, he overnighted it today

Timetopay

EOG Master

nice

getting close.

Good to see Mo sent

So we got

TN
RJT
Timely
Tuck
Chute- I think
Mo

Correct?

Tuckman

Uh Poster

Oh and btw Price is a goner, I lost my best pitcher but got back 2 quality arms IMO plus some better bats.

Tuckman

Uh Poster

Chute has given money to rjt, but rjt says he is short I think, I have not received anything for chute personally

Tuckman

Uh Poster

If u guys never changed it to random I could have grabbed a solid arm with the 3rd pick, there will be no studs left by time pick 12 rolls around so I need to try and get bunch of solid arms over aa few studs and bums.

Price leaving me was all your fault u fuckers