Who has the best EOG team?

Timetopay

EOG Master
Re: Who has the best EOG team?

Jesus, get Chute's dick out of your mouth man.

"Chutey", that's probably what Ice Queen calls him queer. My lord you are nauseating.

I sorry for ripping you for losing tons of money TTP now that ur mad, i trust u from my heart and u make funnies all the time. you know i didn't mean to bring it up, so I put -60k in code by typing -60k. I figured theyd all just think u were a scientist or something special like chutey

Timetopayey sounds as good as Chutey

Timely you arent getting it.

The rumor was i hadnt paid the money I owed not that i had lost it. A little discussion may go along when in clearing something up.

Point your missing is someone name Joe or Joey was running their mouth. Im not really sure who in the mix was making up stories but whoever it is is finished by me.

Tuckman

Uh Poster

Sure we can, people were offering VD 3-1 for longo so what's the big deal if I do that as well..offering 3-1 don't just work for certain people when it benefits them..

Timetopay

EOG Master

Tucker but we cant do a trade at this point till we figure out whos in the league dont ya think?

And a three for one is fine if the guy getting all the guys is keeping them all. If they are letting them go than its a goofy trade

Tuckman

Uh Poster

Are u saying this isn't figured out? What's up in question, Joey says he will be out of it's a headache and will take over a spot if someone don't pay on time, he sent me a text at like 11 my time last night. Everyone has a team that wants one, I don't see what the holdup is now unless u plan on doing another 180 sometime this week :finger004

Tuckman

Uh Poster

And do u think I would trade a top 5 arm or so for 3 guys then not keep them? Yea I might not pay as much attention as you in this league, let's not paint me stupid.

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

Can we really make any more trades until this is straight?

MC what u think we should do?

My opinion?

First off I see that people here like to play both sides of the fence. They say one thing to you and a few different things behind your back. So I will try to be upfront with what I am gonna say about the situation.

Our league was super the last few years. Besides the late payment on sides and some late entry fees...the league itself was fun, exciting, and something we looked forward to each day. What makes our league great is the people in the league. The people make it what it is by posting like we have no lives, and by talking trade like the trade deadline is every night. I am telling you that while, of course, I want to win...this is the ONE league I dont mind not winning because the fun is in the constant banter for me. Chute is a very good manager. His team is AWAYS competitive. He just doesnt fit the mold of the league. He doesnt trade much, values his players too high (he will admit it...last year I tried for 5 months to get that pitcher on the twins from him, but he wouldnt budge. He turned down offers that would have easily put him in the playoffs), and doesnt get off like the rest of us on the million posts, reading the thread, and trash-talking that we do every second of the day. He's an old school team owner. Draft, manage, and reap the benefits of a good draft and solid managing. If I remember correctly, people have been upset over the last 4 leagues with his absence from the thread. I actually think some of us were more bothered by his absence, than by his late payment for the leagues. I am sure Chute had good reason why he hardly posted...maybe that reason is that he has a life :)...so maybe this year he will be more active in the league. We need all 12 members to be active. Its a pain in the ass dealing with the same 11 guys on deals everyday. :)
But if he commits himself to being active, then he should have a team. Although it will eb awkward with him and MO together now.

With all that being said, we are in a tough situation now. Everyone wants to play and have their own team. Timely was one of the most active owners last yr. We, as a whole, really only dealt with Timely last year. How many of us actually discussed deals with Joey for hours thru the night? Though we ripped on TH for some of the things he said, thats what this league is about. And this league would not be the same without Timely having his own team in the league.

As for Joey? Of course I want him back in the league. He's a charter member of the league, hes been around with me on these forums since 2002?, and he's free money.

We are in a very tough bind here.

I will say, that although I would rather have my own team, if Timely wants to team up with me (so everyone can be in the league), I will be glad to team up with him. I think I have very good keepers, and I think Timely can only make my team stronger. It will be fun managing a team with a very active guy, who knows his shit, and has a different perspective on things. (I am not saying that Timely should not get his own team. I'm just throwing out a possible solution here.)

Timetopay

EOG Master

And do u think I would trade a top 5 arm or so for 3 guys then not keep them? Yea I might not pay as much attention as you in this league, let's not paint me stupid.

lol

i am searchin the ww as we speak. My goal is to not lose a game this year:finger004

Timetopay

EOG Master

My opinion?

First off I see that people here like to play both sides of the fence. They say one thing to you and a few different things behind your back. So I will try to be upfront with what I am gonna say about the situation.

Our league was super the last few years. Besides the late payment on sides and some late entry fees...the league itself was fun, exciting, and something we looked forward to each day. What makes our league great is the people in the league. The people make it what it is by posting like we have no lives, and by talking trade like the trade deadline is every night. I am telling you that while, of course, I want to win...this is the ONE league I dont mind not winning because the fun is in the constant banter for me. Chute is a very good manager. His team is AWAYS competitive. He just doesnt fit the mold of the league. He doesnt trade much, values his players too high (he will admit it...last year I tried for 5 months to get that pitcher on the twins from him, but he wouldnt budge. He turned down offers that would have easily put him in the playoffs), and doesnt get off like the rest of us on the million posts, reading the thread, and trash-talking that we do every second of the day. He's an old school team owner. Draft, manage, and reap the benefits of a good draft and solid managing. If I remember correctly, people have been upset over the last 4 leagues with his absence from the thread. I actually think some of us were more bothered by his absence, than by his late payment for the leagues. I am sure Chute had good reason why he hardly posted...maybe that reason is that he has a life :)...so maybe this year he will be more active in the league. We need all 12 members to be active. Its a pain in the ass dealing with the same 11 guys on deals everyday. :)
But if he commits himself to being active, then he should have a team. Although it will eb awkward with him and MO together now.

With all that being said, we are in a tough situation now. Everyone wants to play and have their own team. Timely was one of the most active owners last yr. We, as a whole, really only dealt with Timely last year. How many of us actually discussed deals with Joey for hours thru the night? Though we ripped on TH for some of the things he said, thats what this league is about. And this league would not be the same without Timely having his own team in the league.

As for Joey? Of course I want him back in the league. He's a charter member of the league, hes been around with me on these forums since 2002?, and he's free money.

We are in a very tough bind here.

I will say, that although I would rather have my own team, if Timely wants to team up with me (so everyone can be in the league), I will be glad to team up with him. I think I have very good keepers, and I think Timely can only make my team stronger. It will be fun managing a team with a very active guy, who knows his shit, and has a different perspective on things. (I am not saying that Timely should not get his own team. I'm just throwing out a possible solution here.)

Good stuff

Im not sure who you mean when u say both sides of the fence. Would like to hear names :btj:

Problem is again (which is what i reevalutated) is we cant boot chute out cause he doesnt post,Mo cause he wont post at eog,etc. If they in the league and want in they should have a spot. (if everyone is paid up)

Joey did try to manage a bit last year but Timely wouldnt let him make a trade so thats really not fair. But if Baggs really doesnt have the time this year he may want to step aside for a while.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

Timetopayey sounds as good as Chutey

Timely you arent getting it.

The rumor was i hadnt paid the money I owed not that i had lost it. A little discussion may go along when in clearing something up.

Point your missing is someone name Joe or Joey was running their mouth. Im not really sure who in the mix was making up stories but whoever it is is finished by me.
No, I got it the entire time (I'm not retarded) and I'm pretty sure no one named Joey said that - I could be wrong though.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

Look like a dick? First off if you havent noticed all the guys i kept booting was a joke. I dont know what the fuck to do

I kept saying 14 teams cause i wanted everyone in.

No idea why you cant ever back step and rethink something. We shouldnt have tried to boot Mo,MC,or Chute without giving them first right of refusal. Unfortunately though that would have left you without a team and you are good for the league and I enjoy you being in as well.

So fuck if i know what should happen
I did step back and rethink the entire thing. Not sure if you read all my posts on the topic or not, but carry on. I thought you played both sides of the fence, and I still do but that doesn't matter.

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

Timely,

Did you read my post above?

If we cant decide who to leave out of this league, would you want to team up with me?

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

Timely,

Did you read my post above?

If we cant decide who to leave out of this league, would you want to team up with me?
No, I appreciate your offer though. I already stated previously that I'm not sharing a team because it didn't work out well for me last year - Tuck said Joey is fine with being out unless someone doesn't pay. Joey knows that if he really wants a team he can have his back and I'll sit out. If he's fine with being out, like he said, I think everything has been decided.

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

No, I appreciate your offer though. I already stated previously that I'm not sharing a team because it didn't work out well for me last year - Tuck said Joey is fine with being out unless someone doesn't pay. Joey knows that if he really wants a team he can have his back and I'll sit out. If he's fine with being out, like he said, I think everything has been decided.

Ok good to hear. So it seems like the problem has been resolved. :cheers

rjt721

EOG Master

Would have been great if we set keepers a couple days ago and he was stuck with Wain.

Timely might finish 3rd in our division now.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

How loaded is the East RJ? My lord. Thinking about that already yesterday and now this tread.

Bron
Wade
Rose
Howard
Melo
Stoudamire
Deron

WTF?

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

There's no chance the Magic trade him IMO, but I also agree with you that he will be a Laker - he'll wait until his deal is up though.

Teams are trading their stars. They dont want to have a Lebron/Cavs situation.

Bynum for Howard next season is inevitable now.

Howard will add 3 more years to Kobe's career.

Kobe, Howard, Pau...shit.

With that team fisher can play until hes 60.

Would have been great if we set keepers a couple days ago and he was stuck with Wain.

Timely might finish 3rd in our division now.

RJ = breaksman again. One of his opponents loses his top player.

Not sure how this guys does it year after year

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

Kobe is donezo after this year I'm afraid MC - a lot of miles on those legs. He's done being an elite player next year.

FisolaNYDN
Dolan and Isiah should trade Melo and Chauncey to the Nets for Deron and Chris Humphries. Did the Knicks know D-Will was available?

LOL, Isola is the best beat in basketball - guy is priceless.

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

Kobe is donezo after this year I'm afraid MC - a lot of miles on those legs. He's done being an elite player next year.

Tons of mileage on his legs. But wont need major leags when he has Pau and Howard down low.

He wins another 2 championships with Howard and Pau IMO.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

Rough day for Gamer.

Wain - Donezo
Dreams of D-Will in NY are true, but for Nets
He woke up and couldn't find his yarmulke.