Who has the best EOG team?

tripp

EOG Master
Re: Who has the best EOG team?

what's wrong wtih that offer ttp? seems like fair deals, but you only want rips :finger004

Timetopay

EOG Master

tuck oz had 520 last year

that was fluke huh

Longo scored 30 more point than young last year

that equals >>>

You can keep him

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

Timely playing softs

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/DOFwNn914aY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
:LMAO That's epic. I've never struck out, but I'm not a very good hitter. I'm in the game because people for some reason can't play the outfield/catch in softball so I play center and call every ball I can get to. I've accepted my hitting inabilities because I don't have power for softball just aim the ball down the line, and now I pride myself in the glove. Nastiness - like Kenny Lofton out there.

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

tuck u offer up first

no way i am sending a bunch of crap

vd just ran me through that deal and him and i are done for the season

TTP banning me........Tripp walked me through the whole deal with you, said you wouldn't mind getting used and abused....

rjt721

EOG Master

Tuck told me Weaver sucks. And he thinks Danks and Romero are Cy Young. Guy is nuts when it comes to evaluating arms.

He played at FSU, but he was bad after his freshman year. I hope you can be good at softball if you played there. I don't hit HR's, just liners down the line.

That's a good point. A lot of the best guys around here were stars in baseball in college and stuff..... I never hr-ed in a game. But my mechanics have always been much worse than the vid i have out now.

Timely playing softs

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/DOFwNn914aY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

there aren't many things funnier than seeing a new guy come in with jeans on or cargo shorts and shoes

biggamer3

EOG Master

Tuckman

Uh Poster

tripp your pal says hi

Re: Play Of The Day Contest- Hit 7 in a row win a $150 FP from BetPhoenix<!-- google_ad_section_end -->
<!-- google_ad_section_start -->
Originally Posted by Tuckman
If u wanna post under that name your not eligible for free contest, use your real name and stop hiding from Tripp with name changes and u will be allowed in them.

go fuck yourself not sure what your talking about toughguy<!-- google_ad_section_end -->

Timetopay

EOG Master

tuck dumb side and have no interest.

you made a dumb deal with vd and now u want me to take scutaro and shields...

oh ok

:LMAO

Casey Mcgee almost scored as much as stud longo

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

TTP, you really think Michael Young is comparable to Longo in this league?

Anyone want Haren + Wood for an elite starter?

Tuckman

Uh Poster

of course u have no interest, cuz he wont score that (even though it wasnt a fluke that he did last year supposly)

91023i2ndw;l

biggamer3

EOG Master

<table class="filter" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="98%"><tbody><tr><td class="filterHeader">Player Status </td> <td class="filterComponent" id="statusCell">Free Agents All Players Scout Team <select class="formdefsm" name="pulldown"><option value="Choose a team">Choose a team</option><option value="/team:7">Breaksman</option><option value="/team:13">Chutes and Batters</option><option value="/team:2">Enjoy</option><option value="/team:12">ffffffffff Tommy John</option><option value="/team:9">Field Of Dreams</option><option value="/team:8">Joe Crede Lives</option><option value="/team:5">The Defending Champ</option><option value="/team:4">The Paper Boys</option><option value="/team:10">The Return of the King</option><option value="/team:3">tripp</option><option value="/team:6">Viejo</option><option value="/team:1">YOYOMA</option><option value="/team:all">All Teams</option><option value="/teamtotals">Team Totals</option></select></td> </tr> <tr style="display: none;" id="sourceRow" class="hidden"><td class="filterHeader">Source </td><td class="filterComponent" id="sourceCell">Fantasy MLB</td></tr> <tr id="catRow"><td class="filterHeader">Categories </td><td class="filterComponent" id="catCell">Standard Scoring Advanced <select class="formdefsm" name="pulldown"><option value="Custom">Custom</option></select></td></tr> <tr> <td class="filterHeader">Positions </td> <td class="filterComponent" id="posCell">C 1B 2B 3B SS OF DH SP RP Batters Pitchers</td> </tr><tr> <td class="filterHeader">Timeframe </td> <td class="filterComponent" id="timeFrameCell">
2010 2009 2008 2007 2006 2005 2004 2003 2002 2001 20001YTD Yesterday This Period Last 7 Last 14 Last 21 Last 28 3 Year Averages Weekly ScoringProjections Proj 3/6 Proj 3/7 Proj Next 7 Proj Rest of Season</td> </tr> </tbody></table> <noscript><iframe src="http://mads.cbssports.com/mac-ad?celt=ifc&SP=16&POS=100&SITE=177&BRAND=59&NCAT=27084:27095:27428:27975:&NODE=27975&PTYPE=6952&PGUID=TXROzgq0GJEAAFXYgwg&DVAR_SERVICELEVEL=gold&DVAR_EXCLUDE=mlbfantasy&DVAR_USER=named&DVAR_SPORTSAREACODE=347&DVAR_GENDER=M&DVAR_BIRTHYEAR=1986&DVAR_SPORTSFTEAM=NBA_NY&DVAR_SPORTSMKTG=FBBC_10_PAID,FFBC10_PAID,FBBC_PAID,MIGRATE11&STAGING=0" width="300" height="260" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" hspace="0" vspace="0" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowtransparency="true" background-color="transparent" class="madison_ad" id="madison_16_100"></iframe></noscript>

<table id="button-bar" align="right" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="1"><tbody><tr valign="top"><td>
</td><td>
</td><td>
</td><td>
</td><td>
</td><td>
</td></tr></tbody></table>

<table class="data condensed" width="100%"><tbody><tr class="title"><td colspan="19">All Third Basemen 2010 MLB Standard Stats</td></tr><tr class="label"><td>Player</td><td>Action</td><td>Team</td><td>AB</td><td>R</td><td>H</td><td>1B</td><td>2B</td><td>3B</td><td>HR</td><td>RBI</td><td>BB</td><td>KO</td><td>SB</td><td>CS</td><td>BA</td><td>OBP</td><td>SLG</td><td>FPTS</td></tr><tr class="row1" align="right"><td class="hoverCell" align="left">Bautista, Jose LF TOR </td><td align="center">
</td><td align="left">The Paper Boys</td><td align="right">569</td><td align="right">109</td><td align="right">148</td><td align="right">56</td><td align="right">35</td><td align="right">3</td><td align="right">54</td><td align="right">124</td><td align="right">100</td><td align="right">116</td><td align="right">9</td><td align="right">2</td><td align="right">0.2601</td><td align="right">0.3777</td><td align="right">0.6169</td><td align="right">594.0</td></tr><tr class="bgFan" align="right"><td class="hoverCell" align="left">Beltre, Adrian 3B TEX </td><td align="center">
</td><td align="left"> ffffffffff Tommy John</td><td align="right">589</td><td align="right">84</td><td align="right">189</td><td align="right">110</td><td align="right">49</td><td align="right">2</td><td align="right">28</td><td align="right">102</td><td align="right">40</td><td align="right">82</td><td align="right">2</td><td align="right">1</td><td align="right">0.3209</td><td align="right">0.3651</td><td align="right">0.5535</td><td align="right">478.0</td></tr><tr class="row1" align="right"><td class="hoverCell" align="left">Longoria, Evan 3B TB </td><td align="center">
</td><td align="left">Field Of Dreams</td><td align="right">574</td><td align="right">96</td><td align="right">169</td><td align="right">96</td><td align="right">46</td><td align="right">5</td><td align="right">22</td><td align="right">104</td><td align="right">72</td><td align="right">124</td><td align="right">15</td><td align="right">5</td><td align="right">0.2944</td><td align="right">0.3722</td><td align="right">0.5070</td><td align="right">469.0</td></tr><tr class="row2" align="right"><td class="hoverCell" align="left">Rodriguez, Alex 3B NYY </td><td align="center">
</td><td align="left">tripp</td><td align="right">522</td><td align="right">74</td><td align="right">141</td><td align="right">80</td><td align="right">29</td><td align="right">2</td><td align="right">30</td><td align="right">125</td><td align="right">59</td><td align="right">98</td><td align="right">4</td><td align="right">3</td><td align="right">0.2701</td><td align="right">0.3412</td><td align="right">0.5057</td><td align="right">432.0</td></tr><tr class="row1" align="right"><td class="hoverCell" align="left">Young, Michael 3B TEX </td><td align="center">
</td><td align="left">The Defending Champ</td><td align="right">656</td><td align="right">99</td><td align="right">186</td><td align="right">126</td><td align="right">36</td><td align="right">3</td><td align="right">21</td><td align="right">91</td><td align="right">50</td><td align="right">115</td><td align="right">4</td><td align="right">2</td><td align="right">0.2835</td><td align="right">0.3301</td><td align="right">0.4436</td><td align="right">423.0</td></tr><tr class="row2" align="right"><td class="hoverCell" align="left">Wright, David 3B NYM</td><td align="center">
</td><td align="left">The Return of the King</td><td align="right">587</td><td align="right">87</td><td align="right">166</td><td align="right">98</td><td align="right">36</td><td align="right">3</td><td align="right">29</td><td align="right">103</td><td align="right">69</td><td align="right">161</td><td align="right">19</td><td align="right">11</td><td align="right">0.2828</td><td align="right">0.3537</td><td align="right">0.5026</td><td align="right">422.0</td></tr><tr class="row1" align="right"><td class="hoverCell" align="left">Zimmerman, Ryan 3B WAS</td><td align="center">
</td><td align="left">Joe Crede Lives</td><td align="right">525</td><td align="right">85</td><td align="right">161</td><td align="right">104</td><td align="right">32</td><td align="right">0</td><td align="right">25</td><td align="right">85</td><td align="right">69</td><td align="right">98</td><td align="right">4</td><td align="right">1</td><td align="right">0.3067</td><td align="right">0.3881</td><td align="right">0.5105</td><td align="right">420.0</td></tr><tr class="row2" align="right"><td class="hoverCell" align="left">McGehee, Casey 3B MIL </td><td align="center">
</td><td align="left">Viejo</td><td align="right">610</td><td align="right">70</td><td align="right">174</td><td align="right">112</td><td align="right">38</td><td align="right">1</td><td align="right">23</td><td align="right">104</td><td align="right">50</td><td align="right">102</td><td align="right">1</td><td align="right">1</td><td align="right">0.2852</td><td align="right">0.3373</td><td align="right">0.4639</td><td align="right">408.0</td></tr><tr class="row1" align="right"><td class="hoverCell" align="left">Prado, Martin 2B ATL</td><td align="center">
</td><td align="left">The Defending Champ</td><td align="right">599</td><td align="right">100</td><td align="right">184</td><td align="right">126</td><td align="right">40</td><td align="right">3</td><td align="right">15</td><td align="right">66</td><td align="right">40</td><td align="right">86</td><td align="right">5</td><td align="right">3</td><td align="right">0.3072</td><td align="right">0.3503</td><td align="right">0.4591</td><td align="right">405.0</td></tr><tr class="row2" align="right"><td class="hoverCell" align="left">Tejada, Miguel 3B SF</td><td align="center">
</td><td align="left">Chutes and Batters</td><td align="right">636</td><td align="right">71</td><td align="right">171</td><td align="right">130</td><td align="right">26</td><td align="right">0</td><td align="right">15</td><td align="right">71</td><td align="right">30</td><td align="right">67</td><td align="right">2</td><td align="right">0</td><td align="right">0.2689</td><td align="right">0.3118</td><td align="right">0.3805</td><td align="right">362.0</td></tr><tr class="row1" align="right"><td class="hoverCell" align="left">Rolen, Scott 3B CIN</td><td align="center">
</td><td align="left">Free Agent</td><td align="right">471</td><td align="right">66</td><td align="right">134</td><td align="right">77</td><td align="right">34</td><td align="right">3</td><td align="right">20</td><td align="right">83</td><td align="right">50</td><td align="right">82</td><td align="right">1</td><td align="right">2</td><td align="right">0.2845</td><td align="right">0.3575</td><td align="right">0.4968</td><td align="right">359.0</td></tr><tr class="row2" align="right"><td class="hoverCell" align="left">Polanco, Placido 3B PHI</td><td align="center">
</td><td align="left">Chutes and Batters</td><td align="right">554</td><td align="right">76</td><td align="right">165</td><td align="right">130</td><td align="right">27</td><td align="right">2</td><td align="right">6</td><td align="right">52</td><td align="right">32</td><td align="right">47</td><td align="right">5</td><td align="right">0</td><td align="right">0.2978</td><td align="right">0.3394</td><td align="right">0.3863</td><td align="right">344.0</td></tr><tr class="row1" align="right"><td class="hoverCell" align="left">Uribe, Juan SS LA</td><td align="center">
</td><td align="left">Free Agent</td><td align="right">521</td><td align="right">64</td><td align="right">129</td><td align="right">79</td><td align="right">24</td><td align="right">2</td><td align="right">24</td><td align="right">85</td><td align="right">45</td><td align="right">92</td><td align="right">1</td><td align="right">2</td><td align="right">0.2476</td><td align="right">0.3096</td><td align="right">0.4395</td><td align="right">335.0</td></tr><tr class="row2" align="right"><td class="hoverCell" align="left">Sandoval, Pablo 3B SF</td><td align="center">
</td><td align="left">Breaksman</td><td align="right">563</td><td align="right">61</td><td align="right">151</td><td align="right">101</td><td align="right">34</td><td align="right">3</td><td align="right">13</td><td align="right">63</td><td align="right">47</td><td align="right">81</td><td align="right">3</td><td align="right">2</td><td align="right">0.2682</td><td align="right">0.3231</td><td align="right">0.4085</td><td align="right">325.0</td></tr></tbody></table>

rjt721

EOG Master

Which players are overvalued most in this league?
Not this guy

Gio going strong

Gio Gonzalez, SP OAK
News: Oakland SP Gio Gonzalez struck out five batters in three hitless innings during the Athletics' 5-4 win over Milwaukee on Sunday in a split-squad game for both teams. Gonzalez also walked two during his second Cactus League start -- his first free passes of the spring. Four of his strikeouts came on three pitches, and he fanned three straight batters after allowing a leadoff walk in the second inning. "I wanted to go out there and pound the strike zone as quickly as possible," Gonzalez told MLB.com. "I'm finding a groove, building confidence."
Analysis: Gonzalez's impressive spring training continue against the Brewers -- not bad for a middle-of-the-rotation starter. The hard-throwing left-hander is slated to be the team's No. 3 starter behind Brett Anderson and Trevor Cahill, but could perform like an ace this season. He now has tallied 10 strikeouts through five innings of work and not allowed a runner past second base in his two outings this spring. As Gonzalez continues to rack up strikeouts, he will also soar up 2011 Fantasy draft boards and will be a hot commodity in all formats. He likely won't last until the later rounds and should be targeted in the middle rounds of drafts.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

I knew i would get funnies with his list

Also love how he thinks someone will now give him an uberstud because he is throwing in Wood
Where did I put Haren ahead of Lester? :shoot:Haren wasn't on my list. Haren and Wood for an elite starter is a fair deal - not sure what you're talking about.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

thats a pretty dumb statement. Why would Lee be more likely to go through year then Linc?
Lincecum lost velocity last year and changed mechanics. A lot of scouts were weary of him coming out of college because of his motion and many said he'd have arm troubles. Those started last year, and I wouldn't be shocked if they escalated this year to the point that he gets shut down.

Why would Lee get hurt? He doesn't throw hard and his motion is easy.

rjt721

EOG Master

Don't worry, I wouldn't trade Haren for any of them.

Of course not. That's why my teams win and yours don't.

As much shit as you got for the JJ for Sizemore/Hudson deal, I think the biggest rip deal was me trading Greinke for Buchholz/Zimmerman.

Buch > Greinke and then I got a keeper 3B for free. :houra

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

Lincecum lost velocity last year and changed mechanics. A lot of scouts were weary of him coming out of college because of his motion and many said he'd have arm troubles. Those started last year, and I wouldn't be shocked if they escalated this year to the point that he gets shut down.

Why would Lee get hurt? He doesn't throw hard and his motion is easy.

You and Railbird buying into the conspiracy....BTW, Grienke is not in my top ten this year....

Timetopay

EOG Master

VD what has happened to you

f around with me for days with no intention of doing a deal

not right

Timetopay

EOG Master

TTP, you really think Michael Young is comparable to Longo in this league?

Anyone want Haren + Wood for an elite starter?

Comparable not exactly but within 50 to 75 points yes

Would rather not give up 250 point with the other two for two in the trade to make that 75 points back