Who has the best EOG team?

biggamer3

EOG Master
Re: Who has the best EOG team?

Its good VD got this guy thrown into deal with Tripp

With Minnesota manager Ron Gardenhire tabbing Nick Blackburn in his pitching rotation, that could leave Kevin Slowey on the outside looking in, writes CBSSports.com on Sunday. Slowey and Scott Baker are supposedly battling for the last spot in the rotation but Gardenhire also likes top prospect Kyle Gibson. ESPN.com reports that the Twins are going to be open to offers for Slowey, who could be on his way out of Minnesota.
(Updated 03/06/2011).

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

Its good VD got this guy thrown into deal with Tripp

With Minnesota manager Ron Gardenhire tabbing Nick Blackburn in his pitching rotation, that could leave Kevin Slowey on the outside looking in, writes CBSSports.com on Sunday. Slowey and Scott Baker are supposedly battling for the last spot in the rotation but Gardenhire also likes top prospect Kyle Gibson. ESPN.com reports that the Twins are going to be open to offers for Slowey, who could be on his way out of Minnesota.
(Updated 03/06/2011).

Already knew that....Slowey would look great in pinstripes...

tripp

EOG Master

if twins are shopping him the yanks better make a phone call and give them a low level prospect or two for him.

would love to see slowey in pinstripes

Tuckman

Uh Poster

I might be able to add a small arm VD, u added 2 guys I wouldn't even use for danks

Timetopay

EOG Master

yo yo yo

ladies

VD i added small piece to your last offer cause the 3 for 3 you offered i was losing at every spot which im sure u liked but need to win somewhere

Timetopay

EOG Master

VD you just keep trying to beat me down

Oz > Longo

Lewis = Wandy

Cruz > Arroyo

Not sure where you think i win with that nonsense.

Tuckman

Uh Poster

Even yes

Did I think he would accept it no?

I have been trying to move Holliday for an arm not for a younger keeper

biggamer3

EOG Master

Even yes

Did I think he would accept it no?

I have been trying to move Holliday for an arm not for a younger keeper

You should be able to swap Evan for an arm a lot easier then Holliday though, but Sanchez was a solid starter, Shields blows and Bj can be WW in a few weeks with his K's

Tuckman

Uh Poster

You should be able to swap Evan for an arm a lot easier then Holliday though, but Sanchez was a solid starter, Shields blows and Bj can be WW in a few weeks with his K's

i dont disagree with anything u said..i was kinda high on sanchez, honestly i didnt expect him to accept, but its not like i got raped, so all is well..

upton is a clown and will be on the WW soon enough, but honestly he didnt have anyone else i wanted so i had to find someone

biggamer3

EOG Master

VD's ace though has been shaky

Houston SP Wandy Rodriguez lost for the second time in as many spring starts on Saturday against the Tigers. Roughed up in his first outing of the spring, Rodriguez gave up three hits and two runs over three innings of work. He actually coasted through the first 2 2/3 innings before Detroit rallied off him. "I threw a lot of balls [the other day] and today I concentrated on throwing a lot of strikes," Rodriguez said to MLB.com after the game.
(Updated 03/05/2011).
Fantasy Analysis
Rodriguez allowed six runs, five hits and three walks in 1 2/3 innings, needing 43 pitched for five outs in his spring debut against the Braves. Fantasy owners should just hope that Wandy is getting his bad starts out of the way in meaningless games. He still has one of the best curveballs in the game and is a legit Fantasy option. He is a threat for double-digit wins and is a good strikeout pitcher. Consider him a top 30 Fantasy SP on Draft Day. Don't start getting worried just yet.

Timetopay

EOG Master

Vd got Sanchez/Holliday and could have had Cruz/Oz/Lewis for almost same type of package.

Good move