Who has the best EOG team?

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows
Re: Who has the best EOG team?

MC If you can't beat me this week you're team is really bad.

Gamer is in trouble - he's got a ton of injuries and faces RJ's stacked team this week and next week I have 11 sick starts waiting for him. :pop:

Gamer about to fall out of the race in the next 3 weeks.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

Gamer made a move for miggy and price. But I couldn't pull the trigger.
Tried to offer you two injured guys for them I'd guess. :fuck:

I'd guess Pujols and Hanson but Gamer would think that's too much so Pujols/Max. Gamer is panicking because these next two weeks are huge for him and his team is injured.

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

Tripp you make the dumbest points of anyone in this league by far.

I have the most points in the league the past 6 weeks - you know, since I acquired the actual team I use now. :shoot: I guess if we're talking about when I had low scores the first few weeks you'd have a point.

I have the most points in the league the last one week...what's your point?

rjt721

EOG Master

What a disaster this guy is

Marlins interim manager Jack McKeon said that Hanley Ramirez is not in Monday's lineup because he "didn't like the way he was running yesterday."
Not only that, but Joe Capozzi of the Palm Beach Post reports that Ramirez was late to the ballpark Monday. Hanley's season-long struggle is troubling enough, so the last thing fantasy owners need is for him to be in McKeon's doghouse from the outset.

tripp

EOG Master

Gamers roster this week might be the worst roster a division leader has ever had in this league.

Zambrano as the ace, and charlie blackmon as the best OF :yay

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

Bum and Holland for a DL Buckholtz...2 two steps for a guy going on the DL?

The Commish sure got over on that one....

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

Sounds like a good deal to me Tuck - I wouldn't give anything more than that. Don't let TN screw ya.

Tuckman

Uh Poster

i wont give anything more than that straight up

reyes is imo the best bat in the league right now and Lince arm is about to fall off

seems legit once u get past the draft position of Lince this past year

if we drafted today, i disagree..Reyes is excelling and Lince is struggling at this point..

no problem. lince trade value is down right now. I think he rebounds and has a great second half. Reyes is nice but still a bit of a injury question. I wonder how many people would take reyes before lincecum even with lince's struggles

Tuckman

Uh Poster

TN i could do Reyes and something for Lince and that 2nd peice..

My 2nd peice cant be Haren or Liri though, wouldnt make much sense for me..

See if u see something that could be my 2nd peice to come to you

Tuckman

Uh Poster

no problem. lince trade value is down right now. I think he rebounds and has a great second half. Reyes is nice but still a bit of a injury question. I wonder how many people would take reyes before lincecum even with lince's struggles

getting reyes back as the main peice isnt exactly putting Lince trade value down, Reyes has scored the 6th most points including arms the whole year, u are getting the best bat back in the league imo