Who has the best EOG team?

tripp

EOG Master
Re: Who has the best EOG team?

Tripp...really thought you would accept my offer....
I like Dempster for some reason, i think he will be a good 2 step guy down the stretch for me, whereas i dont trust AJ. wasnt a bad offer though

send something over for Lilly or Castro

Tuckman

Uh Poster

im rolling with some javy Vaz this week over Liriano once the claim goes thru in a few hours..

tripp

EOG Master

sent ya something i think might work.

CC a horse i could use in the 2nd half, but need a 2nd keeper bat and tough to pass on reyes

Tuckman

Uh Poster

I put Reyes and CC really close, obviously I lose big time out of the other 2. Close but I need to send a different arm back with Reyes, not another keeper.

tripp

EOG Master

No interest in that SP back regardless of the 2step
anything small that would finish it off?

Just cant really give up someone like demp or bedard as the 2nd part for lilly since I have both over lilly and obviously in this league CC has more value than reyes.

Tuckman

Uh Poster

Probably not, no interest in bums on my bench, already have that issue. Something other than Lilly for my 2nd part?

tripp

EOG Master

offensively. Just wanted to make sure Tuck knew what tripp was trying to steal from him.
There won't be any reyes deal dont worry.

Wouldn't give up an elite arm for an elite bat straight up and doesnt seem like we have the pieces to add to make it work.

Funny you mention im trying to "steal" him when you were asking for reyes AND haren for just Lince who will score probably less than CC on the year

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

Wouldn't give up an elite arm for an elite bat straight up and doesnt seem like we have the pieces to add to make it work.

Funny you mention im trying to "steal" him when you were asking for reyes AND haren for just Lince who will score probably less than CC on the year

Reyes is better than CC.

And you will have to beg to make that deal at deadline....Cause you aint keeping your 4 aces.

tripp

EOG Master

Reyes is better than CC.

And you will have to beg to make that deal at deadline....Cause you aint keeping your 4 aces.
Trust me i wont be worrying about a keeper bat at the deadline. If an offer gets sent to me that takes care of that and helps me for this year then great, but I'm trying to win this year

Not as if I will be hurt for keepers next year even if im dropping CC. Doc/Felix/Weav are OK to start the year with and everyone knows how i value Pedy

I might keep Jeter as my 2nd bat :yay

that deal was never offered or even talked about. Nice try though

biggamer3

EOG Master

I didnt think Tuck would do Reyes for CC, Reyes is far more valuable now that he is back to Elite Reyes.

U really turned down Lilly and Reyes for CC and Dumpster?
if so u are nuts

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

Cecil was 8-2 with a bloated 5.26 ERA in 12 starts since being demoted to Triple-A. He allowed five earned runs his last time out against Triple-A Reno and has not been pitching particularly well of late. That makes him a player to stay away from activating, though his general upside as a strikeout pitcher makes him worth taking a low-risk flier on in AL-only leagues. Keep him on your radar, at the very least, now that he's back.

Why did tripp pick up a guy who was bad in triple A?

tripp

EOG Master

I didnt think Tuck would do Reyes for CC, Reyes is far more valuable now that he is back to Elite Reyes.

U really turned down Lilly and Reyes for CC and Dumpster?
if so u are nuts
that was never an offer but zero chance i would do that since i like demp over lilly by a nice bit, and as i said i wouldn't do CC/reyes straight up since SP are much more valuable in this league than even the top bats.

if guys wanna give up an elite SP straight up for reyes they can feel free to do so. I'm sure tuck would be glad to take on an elite SP with rollins at SS anyways

rjt721

EOG Master

that was never an offer but zero chance i would do that since i like demp over lilly by a nice bit, and as i said i wouldn't do CC/reyes straight up since SP are much more valuable in this league than even the top bats.

if guys wanna give up an elite SP straight up for reyes they can feel free to do so. I'm sure tuck would be glad to take on an elite SP with rollins at SS anyways

I turned down Reyes for Beachy.

rjt721

EOG Master

Marlins GM Larry Beinfest said Josh Johnson will be examined Wednesday by Dr. James Andrews because his shoulder is "not feeling 100 percent."

See ya in 2013. :yay

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

Greinke costs me the week so far - what an ass clown. Gamer should be up by way more but luckily his team blows too.

It would be embarrassing for Gamer if he lost this week... Lose to a guy who had a -20 from a starter and a -16 in back to back weeks.

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

I wake up and the score is 118-118...I get home from golf and it is now 224-125....I got trounced....

Sometimes it isn't your week...