REPLIES 100K: mISSiON iMPoSSiBLE tHREAd

diogee

Verly isnt going anywhere
Re: REPLIES 100K: mISSiON iMPoSSiBLE tHREAd

if i wasn't goings to be sleepins i would absolutely tell velvet what it be and he woulds never forgets what the shit is up.

I see the lady who cut off that guy's penis has been charged with torture and may get life in prison.

Had me thinking..if someone cuts off your penis...how do you take a piss or more importantly jerk off???

Blondie

EOG Master

:houra:houra:houra:houra:houra:houra:houra:houra:houra:houra:houra:houra:houra:houra:houra:houra:houra:houra:houra:houra:houra:houra:houra:houra:houra:houra:houra:houra:houra:houra:houra:houra:houra:houra:houra:houra:houra:houra:houra:houra:houra:houra:houra:houra:houra:houra:houra:houra:houra:houra:houra:houra:houra:houra:houra:houra:houra:houra:houra:houra:houra:houra:houra:houra:houra:houra:houra:houra:houra:houra:houra:houra:houra:houra:houra:houra:houra:houra:houra:houra:houra:houra:houra:houra:houra:houra:houra:houra:houra:houra:houra:houra:houra:houra:houra:houra:houra:houra:houra:houra:houra:houra:houra:houra:houra:houra:houra:houra:houra:houra:houra:houra:houra:houra:houra:houra:houra:houra:houra:houra:houra:houra:houra:houra:houra:houra

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

I just had a Rolo McFlurry... not bad...

They don't even have a Dow Jones option up. Goddamit!

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

I just had a Rolo McFlurry... not bad...

They don't even have a Dow Jones option up. Goddamit!

cheapseats

EOG Master

was wondering about that, looks like a good down day with the adults in washington screaming at each other like grade school, playground sass

diogee

Not a bad option velvet...black cherry is the shit. Me be shocked.

me sets alarm for 0130 to be gym times. 2938u4ji23

Teddy kgb

Banned

Hey Blondie where's my new avatar? And don't give me the headache excuse again, save that for your husband....

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

You fuckin' skunk! Get outta here... we don't like folks who tip $1... unless you're in Wyoming.

Teddy kgb

Banned

<TABLE border=0 cellPadding=0 width=650 bgColor=#cdeab8><TBODY><TR><TH vAlign=top align=left></TH><TH vAlign=top align=left>Available Balance:</TH><TH vAlign=top align=left>$0.17</TH><TH vAlign=top align=left>FreePlay Balance:</TH><TH vAlign=top align=left>$0.01</TH></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

C'mon Gyno take care of me I need to fade Kingers tennis plays......

diogee

where be velvet? Ridins charby through the neck left turn baffalo circuit?