diogee

Verly isnt going anywhere
Re: REPLIES 100K: mISSiON iMPoSSiBLE tHREAd

blonde one put a jinx on the site and pissed off mr database error. 2938u4ji23

Blondie

EOG Master

blonde one put a jinx on the site and pissed off mr database error. 2938u4ji23

Yep right after I caused world hunger, cancer and lest we forget my best accomplishment creating the entire national debt

diogee

Yep right after I caused world hunger, cancer and lest we forget my best accomplishment creating the entire national debt
Don't be so high on the last accomplishment...you only created half of the national debt. :+waving-5

diogee

Nice avatars, you girls.
you be jealous that i am a baby baffalo next to charby and all you has is a baby grellow ball hitting ball bouncins in avatar.

thinks it be goods chance mine is it may be a picture of you front yard.

diogee

Tofu shirataki noodles....surprisingly not too bad for 20 calories per serving. Seems like a good substitute to the usual calorie dense noodles when on low carb/reduced calorie...a little expensive and a little bit of a slimy/chewy feel.

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

you be jealous that i am a baby baffalo next to charby and all you has is a baby grellow ball hitting ball bouncins in avatar.

thinks it be goods chance mine is it may be a picture of you front yard.

jajajaja it be look like Gumby's dog :LMAO

cheapseats

EOG Master

Tofu shirataki noodles....surprisingly not too bad for 20 calories per serving. Seems like a good substitute to the usual calorie dense noodles when on low carb/reduced calorie...a little expensive and a little bit of a slimy/chewy feel.

go grazing in wyo, much cheaper and less everything

diogee

mr cheaps i would has been takins that recommendation if it weren't is such a long drive to wyotown from here in zoner since there be no grass here.

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

What kind of beer you drink, Teddy? I bet some nasty-ass Mexican or American beer... Corona or Budweiser.