Sports Trivia Thread....

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation
Re: Sports Trivia Thread....

Who has/had the most consecutive 150 hit seasons in baseball history? (17 seasons)

Jeter and Rose have/had 16.

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

Nope. Stan was great though.

Whats probably almost equally impressive is Jeter is 2nd most with 16 straight! And will likely tie this guy next year!

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

(at least) 3 Baseball HOF"ers have played for at least 9 different teams....Name them!

Mammon

EOG Master

Alright, I'm leaving it to the other posters till the next question. But will follow without cheating.

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

Alright, I'm leaving it to the other posters till the next question. But will follow without cheating.

Appreciate the fact that you are guessing and not trying to "google" it.

I try to come up with questions that are not so easily found by google :)

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

Gossage is one. The other one is impossible to know, unless you're a complete loser or you've heard this trivia question before (me), and it's Dan Brothers.

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

Gossage is one. The other one is impossible to know, unless you're a complete loser or you've heard this trivia question before (me), and it's Dan Brothers.

Gossage is right!

I didnt even know about Brouthers???? He played for the Trojans, Bisons, Wolverines, Beaneaters, Boston Reds, Grooms, Orioles, Lousiville Cards, Phillies, Giants from 1879-1904

I have someone else in mind!

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

Yeah, Brouthers. He's actually played for the most franchises of all-time for a HOF'er I believe. That was a question last year at the trivia contest I do with my old man every year.

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

Yeah, Brouthers. He's actually played for the most franchises of all-time for a HOF'er I believe. That was a question last year at the trivia contest I do with my old man every year.

He and Henderson both played with 10.

He wasnt part of the modern era though :)

Still looking for one more...

Henderson, Gossage, and???

Mad Thunder

EOG Member

if memory serves... he used to play in the negro leagues... early 1900's played for at least 9 teams.. i'll try and look him up.. hold on..