REPLIES 100K: mISSiON iMPoSSiBLE tHREAd

diogee

Verly isnt going anywhere
Re: REPLIES 100K: mISSiON iMPoSSiBLE tHREAd

Looks like Birdz Houses is going to have to carry this thread some more.

diogee

takes his tennis ball and was be goes home...sad people no is likes to be his shitty birdhouses.

diogee

can be try though. hasn't been jack rabbit box in fowever.

diogee

If a turkeyduck is be waddles i is just calls him D-Wadstle.

diogee

nope i can't is takes credit for that. not enoughs talented to be that...was finds it on the interwebs.

diogee

Almost time to watch Brasky teach el Badger how to play a game called football. :cocktail

diogee

only goins to be 80 degrees here tomorrow...should be fun watching all these zonertowners bundling up in their winter gear. :LMAO

diogee

you already is orders your oatmeal costume for be Halloweener?

diogee

agree. might be time to put a call into the dakoter and zonertown officials to report brickbirdhouse and velvet missing. birdhouse likely has a baby strapped to his chest. velvet most likely in a reno 911 outfit with a boxer dog pulling him around on his roller skates...missing because Manny Paqueeno is full of energy and won't stop.

Flamingo kid

Everybody's hands go UP!

We are about 3 and a half years away from reaching our goal. Took 2 and a half years to grab 40k.

diogee

prize for 40k is a 1/24th scale ford festiva...full size one for post 100k

diogee

agree. might be time to put a call into the dakoter and zonertown officials to report brickbirdhouse and velvet missing. birdhouse likely has a baby strapped to his chest. velvet most likely in a reno 911 outfit with a boxer dog pulling him around on his roller skates...missing because Manny Paqueeno is full of energy and won't stop.
reported but they aren't worried about looking for them. a shame for sure.

I asked the Dakoters of the North today if they've ever heard of BrickBirdhouse from the dakoter of the South and they were the in person equivalent of "jarjarjjra"...one of the ladies says "you should see the birdhouses this guy makes, real piece of work I tell ya. Surprised he has ever sold any but a lot of dakoters are desperate. I wouldn't take one for free."
jarjarjarj you little son of a widget. mini bricker is pissed

diogee

Not my fault that the dakoters of the north have witnessed you non good birdhouses. maybe you should be flys down here to zonertown to attend the building class at Birdz & Beyond.

jar, that is be funny because i hear bad stuff about birdzhouses of zonertowner all the time. they said the little kumquat that buildz them is a velociraptor and traps the birds with too small of holes. Also they say he is a bronie that ties long womens hair to flies and watches them go in circles. that about not winning, sheesh.:pop:

diogee

jar, that is be funny because i hear bad stuff about birdzhouses of zonertowner all the time. they said the little kumquat that buildz them is a velociraptor and traps the birds with too small of holes. Also they say he is a bronie that ties long womens hair to flies and watches them go in circles. that about not winning, sheesh.:pop:
jarjarjjarj funny stuff. :LMAO:LMAO

should be is learns that you can't trust most of what dakoter of the south be tells ya. they just don't want more people to go out of state to buy birdz houses...trying to keep the monies in the local.