REPLIES 100K: mISSiON iMPoSSiBLE tHREAd

diogee

Verly isnt going anywhere
Re: REPLIES 100K: mISSiON iMPoSSiBLE tHREAd

was has a beers at local brewery...was is good, betters than oats of water beer for sure. now gym time.

cheapseats

EOG Master

drinkins to manys beers yesterdays and saturdays in the desert....aka velvets backyard....goins bed times now

diogee

not goog. drinkins a la desert be is not and goods. that be why us zonertowners be delusional so much.

diogee

jack johnson is awesome, btw
agree. was be an ex that got me started on his music...great stuff to just chill to.

velvet wouldn't know good music if it were be dressed as a smokin hot woman.

diogee

Where the fuck is Teddy? Something ain't right.
goog question. being gone for a couple of weeks here and there was nothing but for this long is odd...searched for posts at other places and nothing recent either.

diogee

i be watchins new transformer movie now by my lonesome. should is good. was has notes on car after gym time that said "call me once my dad gets called to work" :doh1 seems like an awful idea to want to hang out with a coworkers daughter. should send her number to d-wadstle.

Integrity

EOG Master

agree. was be an ex that got me started on his music...great stuff to just chill to.

velvet wouldn't know good music if it were be dressed as a smokin hot woman.

yep, women love jj and in turn, get us dudes liking it, lol

velvet has an eclectic taste in music-- some stuff he likes is totally awesome and some is like, wtf really? but, there's always a reason why he likes something

diogee

lol makes sense...them and their evil ways. :LMAO

figured velvet was be a hairbander.
wtf really? that's great. :LMAO

Integrity

EOG Master

im bout to go pick up People and Things by Jack's Mannequin sometime tomorrow

been anticipating it for months now!

diogee

Never heard of them...must be pretty good? going to have to listen to some on youtube.

Integrity

EOG Master

yea, but his first band, Something Corporate is sooooooo much better

however, in this album, from what i've heard on youtube, i think he's created a mature masterpiece and finally found his voice with jack's

diogee

Just was listens to the resolution...not bad at all. Seems quite talented.

diogee

yea, but his first band, Something Corporate is sooooooo much better

however, in this album, from what i've heard on youtube, i think he's created a mature masterpiece and finally found his voice with jack's
Nice. I'll pick up something from Something Corp. I don't dive into new music/musicians often enough.

Integrity

EOG Master

Nice. I'll pick up something from Something Corp. I don't dive into new music/musicians often enough.

pick up the album, leaving through the window. theres no going back once you discover soco :cocktail

diogee

:cheers will do for sure to listen to on my drive to visit friends in a couple days.

Integrity

EOG Master

perfect!

theres a song called, 'i woke up in a car' which is the ultimate driving song :cheers

diogee

i used to is did be could but nots anymore so now i be all the ways down to widdle waddles charby zonkins outside of birdz houses here be in zonertown.

diogee

is on phone with be PitA right now. tells them makes tiny pooch pull him around on his roller skates and is feeds old hawtdogs for fuel...on top of caging him with charby.