Has MLB "Fired" THe Yankees from being able to acquire top players?

Integrity

EOG Master
Re: Has MLB "Fired" THe Yankees from being able to acquire top players?

I'm not disputing what you say, but i think youre missing the point im trying to make. My bone of contention is that the Yanks, in the last year or so, have no acquired ONE SINGLE PLAYER of any value. Meanwhile, the Sox, Phillies and Rangers are stocking up and bleeding money all over whoever is available while the Yanks are 'sitting pat'.

The Yanks have more money than most teams or all teams and havent been shy about spending it. My point of the post was to ask the question "why Yanks so quiet".

you just got Pineda/Kuroda....u should be happy...both players have significant value

Flamingo kid

Everybody's hands go UP!

you just got Pineda/Kuroda....u should be happy...both players have significant value

I'm not happy and i'm not UN happy. I'm neutral. Hopefully these guys can come in and do some good.

Im hoping you're right. You could very well be right. Lets see.

He will be. Only thing i can add to this is dealing montero for cliff lee was the deal breaker for the yanks but they dealt him for pineda. That has to tell you what they think of pineda.

Flamingo kid

Everybody's hands go UP!

He will be. Only thing i can add to this is dealing montero for cliff lee was the deal breaker for the yanks but they dealt him for pineda. That has to tell you what they think of pineda.

I thought of that. Hopefully they know their baseball.